PDA

View Full Version : The nice thing about having a cold is

abcdefz
10-04-2007, 10:54 AM
...I do kinda like all the body horror that goes along with it: hocking up a big old nasty wad of phlegm, the oh-so-satisfying blowing-a-headfull-of-snot-out-my-nose-and-into-this-tissue kind of thing -- feeling that stuff just drain out of your head...

Actually, I'm feeling much better. Now's the boring part where pretty much everything's dried up and it's just a cough. (y)

mikizee
10-04-2007, 10:59 AM
The one thing I like about having a cold is having a great excuse to do absolutely nothing except sit in bed and watch DVDs.

abcdefz
10-04-2007, 11:06 AM
The one thing I like about having a cold is having a great excuse to do absolutely nothing except sit in bed and watch DVDs.

That was Monday. (y)

But after a day of that, I'm restless as hell.

MC Moot
10-04-2007, 11:40 AM
My girl makes me soup,covers me in blankets,rents me movies,rubs the vapor rub on,runs me baths...she's A# fuck'n one,top of the charts.....I feel something coming on,hard like....strain of bronchitis running round here.....(n)

abcdefz
10-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah -- we're sort of passing this cold around here. I just noticed someone put cold meds in the break room.

I was really hoping it didn't go bronchial. I had a fractured rib that just healed, but it's still pretty fucking uncomfortable to cough.

Nice that you have someone to take care of you. (y)

MC Moot
10-04-2007, 11:54 AM
I was really hoping it didn't go bronchial. I had a fractured rib that just healed, but it's still pretty fucking uncomfortable to cough. (y)

oh yeah,bronchitis and a fractured rib,that's a cough a masochist would adore!....:D

abcdefz
10-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Scenes of "Raise High the Roofbeam, Carpenters" dance in my head.

AceFace
10-04-2007, 11:58 AM
i like having the sexy raspy cold voice. Makes me feel like Jessica Rabbit.

MC Moot
10-04-2007, 12:04 PM
i like having the sexy raspy cold voice. Makes me feel like Jessica Rabbit.

va va va voom!....(y)

beastiegirrl101
10-04-2007, 01:36 PM
The nice thing about having a cold is the MEGA body buzz you get from all the sudafed and dayquil....and espresso.

abcdefz
10-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Man, I wish cold medicine did anything for me. :(