PDA

View Full Version : i want to make a movie about the iraq war

Bob
10-04-2007, 11:52 AM
called "a fistful of dinars". it'll be about the independent defense or security contractors or whatever the hell the mercenaries over there are called, and it'll be sort of a neo-western type movie. like

"the americans on one side...iraqis on the other...and me right here in the middle"

"where you do what?"

"crazy old suicide bomber was right...there's money to be made in a place like this"

only i don't know how to make movies

abcdefz
10-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Basically just get a camera and make sure it gets water and sunlight. Nine months later, a stork will put the movie under your pillow while you sleep.

That's how David Lynch does it, anyway. Except he won't say how they made the stork.

MC Moot
10-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Funny you should say that,or not,today I was actually touched by the war in a real way, a clients brother was shot and killed by American troops…it appears to be one of those incidents where he failed to stop or approached troops in a manner that caused them to open fire on his car…..last year she spoke to me a little about the war and how sad it made her,she had no anger at that time towards the occupation or invasion,just overwhelming despair for her people…..(n)