PDA

View Full Version : So, i just got

fucktopgirl
10-04-2007, 04:58 PM
A credit card with a 2 500$ limit

I am only a student with not much money but they still want to give me credit. I think the system like to try to put people in debt.

This one will only be use if i am in really deep shit.

So far, i got a 3500 credit maybe for some of you guys, it is nothing but for me, it is something:D , i will use it wisely. With my 1000$ credit, i never been under 500 $ and always manage to clear it up every month. I think it is for this reason they gave me a 2500 credit.

once you got a credit card, you can have as many you want, it can be dangerous. It is funny because i was against that before but now i can se the benefit if use with logic and discipline.

What is your credit card limit?

ScarySquirrel
10-04-2007, 05:21 PM
The one credit card I do have, has a limit of $5000. I had a second one with a $1500 limit, but I canceled that one since I don't (think I) need that much in credit.

DandyFop
10-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Of course they are just trying to put you in debt, are you kidding? Every week I get at least 5 credit card applications, you've already been approved!!! Please, take this and go buy lots of earrings and shoes and pay it back for the rest of your life!!

cookiepuss
10-04-2007, 06:09 PM
my card's limit just got increased to 12,000.:eek:

it made my monthly payments easier to handle...but I don't plan on getting anywhere near that 12K mark to max it out.