PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, I may live in New York but...

ericlee
10-05-2007, 10:46 PM
I'll always be from Ohio

Let's hear it for those INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!

JohnnyChavello
10-05-2007, 10:52 PM
I'll always be from Ohio

Let's hear it for those INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!

And let's hear it for their stupid, racist mascot Chief Wahoo and all their redneck fans who show up with their kids decked out in Native American blackface. Hooray!

ericlee
10-05-2007, 10:56 PM
And let's hear it for their stupid, racist mascot Chief Wahoo and all their redneck fans who show up with their kids decked out in Native American blackface. Hooray!

How bout shuttin the hell up and get out of my thread.

JohnnyChavello
10-05-2007, 10:57 PM
How bout shuttin the hell up and get out of my thread.

I've always known Ohio sucks, but I had no idea until I saw the fans at these last two games. But that's enough, congratulations on going up 2-0.

Yeti
10-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Poor Yankees. Maybe your $28 million dollar old man with a bad hammy will save the day. Yeah right. Ha!

ericlee
10-05-2007, 11:08 PM
I've always known Ohio sucks, but I had no idea until I saw the fans at these last two games. But that's enough, congratulations on going up 2-0.

Pfft, You've really got alot to talk about there pal. Appearing from nowhere just to criticize some people just because of where they're from and to top it off, over a damn game. Good job buddy!! You're my new hero!!

And also I could really give a crap if they use some cartoon Indian for a mascot. Funny that I'm the one who's least bothered over it, being that my pops is a full blooded Cherokee and all while you're the one who makes a fuss and looks like an ass over it.

As said, crawl back into your hole where ya came from, ya sore loosin shitbag.

TurdBerglar
10-05-2007, 11:11 PM
hahahaha

JohnnyChavello
10-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Pfft, You've really got alot to talk about there pal. Appearing from nowhere just to criticize some people just because of where there from and to top it off, over a damn game. Good job buddy!! You're my new hero!!

And also I could really give a crap if they use some cartoon Indian for a mascot. Funny that I'm the one who's least bothered over it, being that my pops is a full blooded Cherokee and all while you're the one who makes a fuss and looks like an ass over it.

As said, crawl back into your hole where ya came from, ya sore loosin shitbag.

Appearing from nowhere to participate in an online message board? Appearing from nowhere to post an opinion in a thread you started? I'm sorry sweetie, did you think we'd all just sit back and read you like Faulkner or something? I'm criticizing them not because of where they're from, but because of what they do. Painting your face bright red, with a huge toothy grin and big triangular eyes, while wearing a fake-ass headband is racist and ignorant. Ask your "full blooded Cherokee" dad (give me a fucking break) what he thinks of that.

Pfft?

TurdBerglar
10-05-2007, 11:20 PM
what about people that dress up like that fighting irish guy at notre dame?

ericlee
10-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Appearing from nowhere to participate in an online message board? Appearing from nowhere to post an opinion in a thread you started? I'm sorry sweetie, did you think we'd all just sit back and read you like Faulkner or something? I'm criticizing them not because of where they're from, but because of what they do. Painting your face bright red, with a huge toothy grin and big triangular eyes, while wearing a fake-ass headband is racist and ignorant. Ask your "full blooded Cherokee" dad (give me a fucking break) what he thinks of that.

Well, I'd ask him but, he passed away a while back but, he used to own a few Indians jerseys and also had about 10 caps with the triangular eyed indian that you're so upset over.

Seriously dipshit. Lighten the hell up. Lemme toss ya a handkerCHIEF for your teary eyes. Who gives a crap about how the fans dress? It's more racist to sit there and criticize people on how they want to cheer their team on. As said, it's just a game and it's people like you that have to be all sore about it that fuck it up.

Get over it, the Yankees lost. I've got 2 shitty football teams, the Bengals and the Browns that are prone to losing but, I don't cry about it and criticize the other team's people over it.

Now shitbird. Spread your wings and fly away.

JohnnyChavello
10-05-2007, 11:36 PM
It's more racist to sit there and criticize people on how they want to cheer their team on.

I almost had a stroke trying to discern the logic behind that little proposition.

ericlee
10-05-2007, 11:41 PM
It's a new breed of racism you're pulling off there. I mean, catagorizing people and criticizing people cause of where they're from. In the states. Simple enough for ya? Whatever, you're a waste of time. Stroke man ssssstroke man.

I'll be playing in Brooklyn next Sunday. Hope you come see my show:cool:

TurdBerglar
10-05-2007, 11:41 PM
I almost had a stroke trying to discern the logic behind that little proposition.

you called them a bunch of rednecks...

ericlee
10-05-2007, 11:42 PM
you called them a bunch of rednecks...

BINGO!!!

ScarySquirrel
10-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Y'all got your little panties in a bunch over nothing. You folks crack me up.

ericlee
10-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Y'all got your little panties in a bunch over nothing. You folks crack me up.

I'm just stirrin the shit man. A droplet of corn here and a peanut there. Honestly, it was a crappy game today but hey, this is more fun than the game was.

Yeti
10-05-2007, 11:58 PM
It makes perfect sense that Yankee fans are in a sore mood. The same day they lose in extra innings the BoSox win on a walkoff homer by Manny.

The 1st game I ever witnessed live was the Cleveland Indians playing the Mariners in the old Municipal Stadium. Rico Carte hit for the cycle. I think I was like 8 years old.

If this continues the Indians/Red Sox series will be great.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for the Yankees. They shell out $28 million for a hired gun that only shoots pellets and $125 million for a playoff choker.

Indians fans are excited and I see nothing wrong with baseball fans going wild during the playoffs. It is good fun.

Hey JohnnyChavello, I am going to see the Redskins play the Lions on Sunday. Do you want me to pick you up a tomahawk?

ericlee
10-06-2007, 02:10 AM
I don't think I've ever mentioned how much I love Yeti and his rickets induced posts. Well, I think I've made a thread with concern about him a while back cause he just vanished but he came back, tomahawks swingin, scalpin the LOLS off of people's faces. God damn do I love that guy.

Awww gees, I better stop. I'm makin myself blush now. Startin to turn red. Oh wait, that may be just natural.

JohnnyChavello
10-06-2007, 11:23 AM
I'll be playing in Brooklyn next Sunday. Hope you come see my show:cool:

Oh yeah, why's that? You want to kick my ass? Come on, a nice little party girl like you isn't going to do anything. Calm yourself down before you faint.

Bob
10-06-2007, 12:13 PM
It makes perfect sense that Yankee fans are in a sore mood. The same day they lose in extra innings the BoSox win on a walkoff homer by Manny.

The 1st game I ever witnessed live was the Cleveland Indians playing the Mariners in the old Municipal Stadium. Rico Carte hit for the cycle. I think I was like 8 years old.

If this continues the Indians/Red Sox series will be great.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for the Yankees. They shell out $28 million for a hired gun that only shoots pellets and $125 million for a playoff choker.

Indians fans are excited and I see nothing wrong with baseball fans going wild during the playoffs. It is good fun.

Hey JohnnyChavello, I am going to see the Redskins play the Lions on Sunday. Do you want me to pick you up a tomahawk?

tsk tsk tsk...yeti that is so offensive. you see "Redskin" is a racial descriptor for Native Americans and one of the color metaphors for race used in North America and Europe since European colonization of America.

The term was used throughout the English-speaking world (and in equivalent transliterations in Europe) throughout the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries as a common term of reference for indigenous Americans. The term was once in common use, as evidenced in Western movies, but is now largely considered a pejorative and is seldom used publicly (aside from the football team - see below). As with any term perceived to be discriminatory, different individuals may hold differing opinions of the term's appropriateness.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), the term "redskin" came from the reddish skin color of some Native Americans, as in the terms red Indian and red man, and the OED cites instances of its usage in English dating back to the 17th century (and cites a use of red in reference to skin color from 1587). Other origins suggested for this term include the use of natural red paints by Native peoples and the bloody skins of Native people bought and sold by bounty and scalp hunters.

The name Redskins would later be used for a NFL football team. The team was founded in 1932 and was originally known as the Boston Braves, for their landlords, the baseball team called the Boston Braves. In 1933 the name was changed to the synonymous "Boston Redskins" when they left Braves Field for Fenway Park. Some accounts state that the name "Redskins" was chosen to "honor" the team's coach, William "Lone Star" Dietz, who began coaching in 1933, and whose mother was allegedly "Sioux". However, the team was already called the "Braves", and they merely altered their nickname to a perceived synonym. Indian Country Today debunked the Dietz myth as pure fabrication with no basis in fact at all. Dietz was entirely of European ancestry. In 1937 the team moved to Washington, D.C. and became the Washington Redskins, joining Capital Hill as the second football team of Washington, D.C..

In recent years the name has become controversial, with some Native American groups and their supporters arguing that since they view the word "redskin" as an offensive slur that it is inappropriate for a NFL team to continue to use it, regardless of whether any offense is intended. In contrast to amateur teams governed by the NCAA or other organizations, which can level sanctions against member schools, the professional Washington Redskins franchise and nickname are subject only to the other clubs in the NFL and, presumably, approval or disapproval as expressed through ticket and merchandise receipts, or lack thereof, from the public. As there has apparently been no adverse market reaction, there has been little or no incentive to change the name.

In 1997 Jill Cadreau, a Milford High School student, became a young activist for Native American rights when she demanded the word "Redskins" stop being used as the name for the school's mascot and sports teams. Jill and much of the American Indian community thought the word carried a negative connotation and attempted to justify racism that still existed in the school. After long meetings with the Milford School Board and much support from the local American Indian community, the Huron Valley Board of Education ruled in favor of a Native American victory with a 6-0 vote in 1997. Jill was a leader for the campaign that forced her high school to eliminate all references to American Indians in the names and images of school mascots.

Another non-NFL controversy over the term "redskin" took place at James S. Rickards High School in 2000, when the mascot had to be changed from Rickards Redskins to Rickards Raiders due to perceived racial implications of the word.

In 2001, under threats from the Native American Bar Association, Consolidated School District 158 in Huntley, Illinois had to ban use of the Redskin slogan from its high school, changing to the Huntley Red Raiders.

In California, a bill, presented by Assemblywoman Jackie Goldberg, to ban the name Redskins as a public school mascot was vetoed more than once. There were many supporters against the bill, including students from schools with the Redskin mascot, most prominently Tulare Union High School in Tulare, California, as well as members of the Tachi-Yokut tribe who deemed the fact that schools had Redskin as a mascot incited a sense of pride.

There is another concept for where the term "redskin" came from; Tina Holder, whose origins are Blackfoot, Cherokee and Choctaw, is a longtime opponent of the “Redskins” name. She offers the following description:

“Back not so long ago, when there was a bounty on the heads of the Indian people... the trappers would bring in Indian scalps along with the other skins that they had managed to trap or shoot,” says Holder, whose arguments were included in a recent court filing in support of Harjo's claim. “Trappers and hunters began using the term ‘redskin’ ...they would tell the owner that they had bearskin, deerskins...and ‘redskins.’ The term came from the bloody mess that one saw when looking at the scalp ...thus the term ‘red’...skin... So, you see when we see or hear that term...we don't see a football team... we don't see a game being played...we don't see any ‘honor’...we see the bloody pieces of scalps that were hacked off of our men, women and even our children... we hear the screams as our people were killed...and ‘skinned’ just like animals. So, yes, ...you can safely say that the term is considered extremely offensive.”

YoungRemy
10-06-2007, 12:23 PM
its confirmed...you people are lame...

you can't fault fans of the Chiefs, Braves, Indians, Redskins, or Seminoles for liking their teams... those people are not racist, they are fanatics

its fucking Sports, dont get your testicles in a vice

ericlee
10-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Oh yeah, why's that? You want to kick my ass? Come on, a nice little party girl like you isn't going to do anything. Calm yourself down before you faint.

Sorry toots. I'm not the one who's criticizing people here and all that crap.Well, somewhat I am. Just pointing out the fact that you're a shallow shitpool. I'm not even takin this personally as you. What, I want to fight you over a game? Hahaha.

I'm sayin just come, have a good time. I'll buy ya a beer. Party girl, oh brother. You don't even know who I am. Oh well.

ericlee
10-06-2007, 01:31 PM
I'll even point this out about it. Being that Lake Erie (http://www.extendedstayhotels.com/hotels/images/cleveland.jpg) isn't all that far away from Jacobs Field (http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/147/CLEV~Jacobs-Field-Cleveland-Ohio-Posters.jpg). As you know, Lake Erie draws alot of damn flies. Especially from that area. Who'd want to play in that kind of conditions?

But flies are good in the aspect of Lake Erie being a huge fishing industry and it's also a real nice recreational fishing area. The flies draw in the walleye and that's what people are coming to catch.

I'll also say that Ohio has it's share of ummmm, I'm not using your stupid racist comment but, I'll say we have some down home folk over there. I'll just say that I'm nowhere near your ugly word for I am a fisherman, if you want to catagorize me.

Loppfessor
10-06-2007, 02:09 PM
FUCK YEAH!!!.....GO TRIBE!!! T-R-I-B-E.....as in Indians....as in if you have a problem with their name I got two ass cheeks and one ass hole that you can kiss and or lick!

ericlee
10-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeeehawwww, a fellow redneck brother. How's it goin Lopp? Where ya at now?

Loppfessor
10-06-2007, 02:24 PM
I'm in the UAE right now....enjoying the sun and sand. I had to stay up till almost 5 am last night to watch the game but it was more than worth it

ericlee
10-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I am so jealous. Bahrain? Eh, never mind. Just pm me. Do you wear the Wahoo hat there? It's strange, in Kuwait and Saudi the fashion was NY hats and half of em didn't even know what it meant. I was trying to buy some Indians gear and they had NONE. Only and nothing but NY stuff. My wife bought herself an NY hat though. Go her.(y) I'll even wear it sometimes. I also appreciate the Yankees, hahaha. I'm just not a big sports buff but when the Buckeyes, Browns or Indians are playing, I pay attention.

Lyman Zerga
10-06-2007, 02:57 PM
hey guess what? youre all racists

case closed

oh wait! *re-opens case*

when the hell did it become uncool to be racist? or uncool to say uncool or cool? but who cares about your U Suck Assed answers

the white girl has spoken

case closed, fo real this time

ericlee
10-06-2007, 04:02 PM
hey guess what? youre all racists

case closed

oh wait! *re-opens case*

when the hell did it become uncool to be racist? or uncool to say uncool or cool? but who cares about your U Suck Assed answers

the white girl has spoken

case closed, fo real this time

I'm not fast enough to be a racist. I just cruise on by.

YoungRemy
10-07-2007, 09:49 PM
go yankees

Loppfessor
10-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Only one game....didn't figure we'd sweep the Yanks but there's no way we lose this series

Loppfessor
10-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Bump.......Bring on the Red Sox!! How sweet it was to stick it to the Yankees in NY

ericlee
10-08-2007, 11:57 PM
No shit? I didn't even get to see the game cause of work.It would be nice to beat the Sox.

Loppfessor
10-09-2007, 01:42 AM
yeah it was sweet....I havent' slept since saturday but well worth it