PDA

View Full Version : 1 unisom 2 hours ago

ericlee
10-07-2007, 07:32 AM
and zero hours of sleep. Dammit, it's not that I can't fall asleep, it's just that I don't want to.

been workin on a self portriat arts thread

I suppose I'm gonna have to just hang this one out. Stayin awake on a sleeping pill isn't all that baddddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

mikizee
10-07-2007, 07:53 AM
whoa whoa whoa whoa....

WHEN are the pancakes coming in the mail?

ericlee
10-07-2007, 07:57 AM
whoa whoa whoa whoa....

WHEN are the pancakes coming in the mail?

Yep, I picked up my mouse thinkin it was a cup o coffee. Put it to my lips and tried to sip it and was like WTF?. Not a big flapjack fan though. More like country fried steak and eggs....

tracky
10-07-2007, 09:38 AM
I was this >< close to falling asleep even tho i'm not tired, then there's a screech of tyres and loud bang right outside my window, in the middle of suburbia... no one was hurt but the excitment of potential fatalities has got me all awake again.

i tell ya the sound of silence when shaking a pill bottle is never a good thing :( otherwise yeah i'd be poppin a pill and be out like a light

ps i got it mik

mikizee
10-07-2007, 09:59 AM
reminds me of something that happened about a year ago...

We were all chilling one night in a rehearsal room after band practice at the top of brighton road near cement hill (tracky will know where this is, but no one else) and all of a sudden we hear loud screeching tyres that seemed to go right past the studio and a MASSIVE smash from out on the main road. It sounded like a 5 car wreck. All 6 of use jumped up and ran outside......and nothing.

The road was empty. No smoke, no tire marks or smells, absolutely nothing. Other neighbours had also come running out, and we all stood there looking very confused for about a minute. We all looked at each other, shrugged and went back inside.

Still perplexes me to this day.

tracky
10-07-2007, 10:27 AM
weird, maybe they were drunk or unlicensed and they just piss bolted out of there. thats what i'd do... crashes are pretty damn loud too, it could've even been on a side street nearby

TurdBerglar
10-08-2007, 11:23 PM
the last time there was a crash on my street in the middle of the night, everyone went outside and verbally birated the people in the car and went back in their homes without helping.

TurdBerglar
10-08-2007, 11:32 PM
i think i could use a unisom right about now