PDA

View Full Version : Should Married Men ask single women out on Dates?

BangkokB
10-11-2007, 05:19 PM
And by "dates" I mean this hotel room time expires by noon tomorrow so lets make good use of it.

I see nothing wrong with sex if that all it is. Most people attach sex with emotions. If no emotions are attached just unbridled sex let loose-In fact that can make the sex at home more stimulating. And in Asia, it's all about face. So as long as I don't rub her nose in it and keep it on the down low then it's all good.

Lyman Zerga
10-11-2007, 05:26 PM
this is cool aslong as you dont mind catching some aids and then giving it to your wife (y)

BangkokB
10-11-2007, 05:37 PM
As long as we're (y) Let's Hi5 this shit but don't slap me on the ass just yet

I'm talking about being careful about the whole thing: Enter Condoms

Being Sexual doesn't Mean you have to be Ignorant

Lyman Zerga
10-11-2007, 05:43 PM
i could imagine having an open relationship with my future husband after we been married for about 500 years and are not sexually attracted to each other anymore but thats not really my goal

cookiepuss
10-11-2007, 05:50 PM
what's good for the goose is good for the gander...if you're going to step out on her, don't get your balls in a twist if she steps out on you.

not that you would...But this thread is a little one sided to the man.

BangkokB
10-11-2007, 06:07 PM
So you're saying that having an open relationship with your "future" husband" would mean that your not sexually attracted to each other. I call shenanigans

And as far as the "well I could imagine"- I could Imagine that taxes are Vodka on the Rocks and that Rob Zombie was a good director but I'd be kidding myself. What I'm saying is detach the "sex"="Love" Bullshit. That's a Lie.

Are you saying that once you're married you're no longer attracted to men? Bollocks! I'm saying that when I act out on my impulses it makes my sex life at home beyond exsexpectations.

But to each their own: If it's not you're cup of tea I understand

Lyman Zerga
10-11-2007, 06:09 PM
As long as we're (y) Let's Hi5 this shit but don't slap me on the ass just yet

anytime i use the (y) you can be sure that padster is in my body by this time, and im not talking about his stupid soul here *wink wink nudge nudge splodge splodge * (y)(y)

Lyman Zerga
10-11-2007, 06:19 PM
So you're saying that having an open relationship with your "future" husband" would mean that your not sexually attracted to each other. I call shenanigans

And as far as the "well I could imagine"- I could Imagine that taxes are Vodka on the Rocks and that Rob Zombie was a good director but I'd be kidding myself. What I'm saying is detach the "sex"="Love" Bullshit. That's a Lie.

Are you saying that once you're married you're no longer attracted to men? Bollocks! I'm saying that when I act out on my impulses it makes my sex life at home beyond exsexpectations.

But to each their own: If it's not you're cup of tea I understand

i cant/dont want to have sex with a guy im not in love with or atleast have a crush on, i cant seperate love and sex, NOT with men atleast but i could see myself having one night stands with women

when im married i sure would still think to myself this or that guy would be a hot fuck but i doubt that the urge would become so big that i would really fuck that guy, i already lived 24 years without sex so thats nothing compared!

BangkokB
10-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Congratulations! If I'm not on this board then you can put your $ on the line that I'm having promiscuous sex -- You might win or, shit happens, you might lose. At the very least I can tell you a story if you're interested.

Tell me a story

Lyman Zerga
10-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Congratulations! If I'm not on this board then you can put your $ on the line that I'm having promiscuous sex -- You might win or, shit happens, you might lose. At the very least I can tell you a story if you're interested.

Tell me a story

you shit nasty hooker! (y)

so basically your life is just sex and this board *high 5 again*

BangkokB
10-11-2007, 06:31 PM
This board is hardly my life

But Sex~ A Great Big High5 as I slap your ass
Yes~ I do spend a great deal of my life dedicated to sex-Why think it when I can do it?

And you? Are you deprived of sex? Tis Shame. Maybe I can help you

Lyman Zerga
10-11-2007, 06:34 PM
And you? Are you deprived of sex? Tis Shame. Maybe I can help you

no, i have class and/or simply wont get any :(

BangkokB
10-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey Lyman,

I can't say that I've enjoyed the chat but we have talked and you've kept my attention. It's past 7AM my time and I have to get at least a couple of hours sleep bf I pretend I work today.

I did admire how fast you were with the answers to questions-You shoot from the hip and hit the mark. That was bullet proof. I hope you have a great weekend if I don't make it back here bf then.

In the meantime: I'm going to be listening to the new
eXodus - Children of a Worthless God

Cheers

hpdrifter
10-11-2007, 08:13 PM
You never anwered whether its okay if your wife starts stepping out on you.

Curious...

Loppfessor
10-12-2007, 01:28 AM
You never anwered whether its okay if your wife starts stepping out on you.

Curious...

No fool it's a beautiful thing called a double standard.....duh

Lyman Zerga
10-12-2007, 04:06 AM
Hey Lyman,

I can't say that I've enjoyed the chat but we have talked and you've kept my attention. It's past 7AM my time and I have to get at least a couple of hours sleep bf I pretend I work today.

I did admire how fast you were with the answers to questions-You shoot from the hip and hit the mark. That was bullet proof. I hope you have a great weekend if I don't make it back here bf then.

In the meantime: I'm going to be listening to the new
eXodus - Children of a Worthless God

Cheers

eat my asshole boogers!

Loppfessor
10-12-2007, 05:18 AM
asshole boogers = poop right? Maybe dingleberries?