PDA

View Full Version : I finished university.

Drederick Tatum
10-12-2007, 12:07 AM
last Monday was my last piece of assessment. so now I got BA Honours in History. I'm not sure if I am going to get first or second class Hnrs yet, but I'm pretty confident of a first. started back in 2000, although admittedly had a 3 year break in between.

so yeah, end of uni for me. I'm considering starting my MA next year but it'll have to be done in Germany and the whole thing will probably require more organization and work than I am willing to do.

anyone else coming to the end? probably you Australians with your dingo studies.

Yetra Flam
10-12-2007, 12:08 AM
yeah i have my last class of my degree next week, then assessment is shortly after that. so then i will be effectively finished. i won't officially graduate until december, but fuck it, since i finished my major last year i already consider myself a graduate.

paul jones
10-12-2007, 12:10 AM
well done Dreds!(y)

HEIRESS
10-12-2007, 12:21 AM
BOUT
FUCKING
TIME

<3

Kid Presentable
10-12-2007, 02:13 AM
Congratulations Real Name. I have years to go, and it blows. Congratulate me when I'm done.

Nah, good for you. It must feel pretty fucking good.

roosta
10-12-2007, 02:36 AM
last Monday was my last piece of assessment. so now I got BA Honours in History. I'm not sure if I am going to get first or second class Hnrs yet, but I'm pretty confident of a first. started back in 2000, although admittedly had a 3 year break in between.

so yeah, end of uni for me. I'm considering starting my MA next year but it'll have to be done in Germany and the whole thing will probably require more organization and work than I am willing to do.

anyone else coming to the end? probably you Australians with your dingo studies.

I finished my master's bout a week ago..so yup, i'm really done with the system now. I feel like Brooks in Shawshank redemption, im institutionalized and unable to cope with the real world.

Didn't last for long though, cause I got a job lecturing, so I get to hang round campuses and pretend im still a student. Then tell those rotten fuckers what to do! yay!

COngratulations Drederick.

tracky
10-12-2007, 02:52 AM
I can't believe I've been working for 10 years while some of you are still just finishing your education. It's really weird actually, cause I talk to some people my own age expecting them to have the same kind of work experience forgetting that they spent half the time in uni. I'm much more appreciative of the real-world experience myself.

tracky
10-12-2007, 02:57 AM
You should just get a job at a servo or something joel, don't feel pressured to go to uni at least not until you're ready. I reckon so many people go just cause they feel they have to and do some bs subject they don't really care about...

Lyman Zerga
10-12-2007, 04:27 AM
Congratulations Real Name. I have years to go, and it blows. Congratulate me when I'm done.

Nah, good for you. It must feel pretty fucking good.

i think drederick tatum is his real name

well done, dred (y)

Drederick Tatum
10-12-2007, 05:31 AM
I can't believe I've been working for 10 years while some of you are still just finishing your education. It's really weird actually, cause I talk to some people my own age expecting them to have the same kind of work experience forgetting that they spent half the time in uni. I'm much more appreciative of the real-world experience myself.

will being a roadie in Germany do?

venusvenus123
10-12-2007, 05:39 AM
^not really:rolleyes::cool::p

yeah, congrats. and about fucking time as well.

i completed mine SIXTEEN YEARS AGO... !

mikizee
10-12-2007, 06:09 AM
I didn't finish high school or go to uni and I'm still much wealthier that all you cunts so sucked in.

I dont know where that came from, I have a lot of pent up frustration. I'm not wealthier than anyone. Congrats Dred.

I'm hungry again

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Congrats! That's a lot of work to get your diploma. Good for you. (y)

cosmo105
10-12-2007, 12:02 PM
oooh, an educated man is a sexy man. good job sir.

NoFenders
10-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Get a job

:cool: