PDA

View Full Version : Question for YOU society

Loppfessor
10-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Why do you feel like it's okay to do disgusting things in public rest rooms that you would never in a million years do at home??!! Don't give me any of that "It's not me" crap either cus obviously someone is doing these things....so my question is why??

mikizee
10-12-2007, 06:34 AM
Because they don't have to clean it up?

I would have thought that this would be pretty straight forward.

Case closed.

trailerprincess
10-12-2007, 06:35 AM
I don't know. It's quite disturbing....My friend works at Morgan Stanley in the city and every once in a while, someone poops on the middle of the bathroom. Not in a stall but near the basins. This goes on for a few days and then stops for a few months and starts again.

Eeww.

Edit: this is in the ladies bathroom

Loppfessor
10-12-2007, 06:39 AM
Because they don't have to clean it up?

I would have thought that this would be pretty straight forward.

Case closed.

umm I don't think it's that cut and dry my friend....and by the way you can't close the case, in fact YOU'RE OFF THE CASE! Keep pushing me and you'll be writing parking tickets to old people at the mall

Otis Driftwood
10-12-2007, 06:40 AM
There must be some statement about this from George Michael somewhere, so don't ask "society"...

Loppfessor
10-12-2007, 06:46 AM
LOL....no fool I don't mean that kinda stuff, I'm talkin bout the shit and piss all over the place and that sort of thing

Otis Driftwood
10-12-2007, 06:49 AM
That's Gday Joel's split pee syndrome. Would you sit down if it was a dry looking seat? I don't think so...

mikizee
10-12-2007, 07:36 AM
umm I don't think it's that cut and dry my friend....and by the way you can't close the case, in fact YOU'RE OFF THE CASE! Keep pushing me and you'll be writing parking tickets to old people at the mall

You're off YOUR case, Chief

Loppfessor
10-12-2007, 07:39 AM
That may be, but at least I don't piss all over he seat and floor in public restrooms...

mikizee
10-12-2007, 07:57 AM
Once when I was working in a pub every week we used to find a poker machine coin cup in the corner of the disabled toilets full of shit.

This happened for months, until the manager finally busted the guy. He looked and acted like a completely normal middle aged man, except that he had just got caught shitting into a plastic cup. Boy was his face red!!! We called the police, but he managed to run out the door when we weren't looking.

He never came back, which was a good thing

Loppfessor
10-12-2007, 08:07 AM
^See, that's exactly what I"m talking bout....what makes otherwise normal people behave in such a manner?

post script: despite being gross that shit cracked me up

Kerrbear
10-12-2007, 08:34 AM
Well, it's not like it's significantly harder to get things INSIDE the bowl, so it's not that people are lazy because they won't have to clean it up. Some people clearly enjoy making messes, knowing it will ruin someone else's day, and the privacy of a bathroom stall gives them the perfect opportunity.

This isn't exactly the same, but I work in a historic and well-maintained urban park, and every Monday morning when I drive to my office, the entire park looks like a warzone, with bottles, cans, and food wrappers everywhere. I don't mean just trashy, I mean almost carpeting the place. I've seen people walking through the park just drop empty chip bags or cookie wrappers, and I think, "How on earth do they think that's ok? It would never in a million years occur to me to just toss garbage on the ground."

People. :mad:

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 08:38 AM
I think a lot of people feel ignored, overlooked, devalued, and powerless, so it leads to a lot of selfish behavior to assert their presence
and/or "punish" other people. This can be anything from shitting on a toilet seat to subjecting a busload of people to your obnoxious
cell phone conversation or whatever. It's a shame.

That being said, I know that smearing feces on a public stall can be a fetish for some folks, so it may be about that, too. It's sick.

Kerrbear
10-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Hey, I manage to overcome my urges to smear shit on things (usually other people) so why can't they?

Oh, and Society, I'm going to PM you some questions about gender roles, body image, etc. You have a lot of explaining to do.

Loppfessor
10-12-2007, 09:01 AM
I bet if we started chopping heads off of people who do that stuff it would cease in a hurry...

Tone Capone
10-12-2007, 10:26 AM
LOL....no fool I don't mean that kinda stuff, I'm talkin bout the shit and piss all over the place and that sort of thing

THANK YOU!

Also when "people" wipe boogers all over the place... it makes me gag in disgust. Also when old ass Republicans try to solicit hot man love when someone's dropping a duece... (FACE!)

Waus
10-12-2007, 10:28 AM
My girlfriend works at Meijer right now - and somebody in the women's bathroom made a heart out of shit on the stall door. A heart. Out of shit. The cart boys were not happy - but they took cell phone videos of themselves cleaning it.

MC Moot
10-12-2007, 10:34 AM
In college I used to work summers for the municipal parks department at a beautiful park along the river,great summer gig....however,part of the job was I had to go open the bathrooms each morning and visually inspect them to see if they were fit for use.....the things I saw fucking scarred me for ever....i did'nt have to clean them or anything I just locked them up and called the waterworks crew to come hose them out....nasty beyond belief,seems alot of people like to finger paint with their poop...amongst other bodily fluids.....and the female bathrooms were CONSISTANTLY worse.......(n)

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 10:46 AM
When I was facility manager, somebody took a dump in one of the urinals. Nice aim, buddy.

But we had an activity scheduled for that afternoon and the janitor was off, so I got to clean it up. (y)

MC Moot
10-12-2007, 10:52 AM
But we had an activity scheduled for that afternoon and the janitor was off, so I got to clean it up. (y)

You are a bigger man than me...I could not get past the gag factor...i think i could clean up brain matter easier than a strangers human shit.....:eek:

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 10:54 AM
It's like cleaning up animal shit or puke -- just factored up a bit. You get the heaviest rubber gloves you can and the lightest grip and
steel yourself with the knowledge that you're not actually making contact with it.

Bob
10-12-2007, 10:57 AM
You're off YOUR case, Chief

what does that even mean, mcgarnagle?

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Well, it's not like it's significantly harder to get things INSIDE the bowl, so it's not that people are lazy because they won't have to clean it up. Some people clearly enjoy making messes, knowing it will ruin someone else's day, and the privacy of a bathroom stall gives them the perfect opportunity.

If we're talking about defecation, I'd add that it takes some extra effort and discomfort to not use a toilet properly. What do you do --
shit in mid-squat?

NoFenders
10-12-2007, 11:12 AM
This topic is pretty shitty.

:cool:

beastiegirrl101
10-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Do people have a facination with poo or something?

Back in college...and this is so gross the guy I was dating at the time lived on the main corner of campus and and a huge balcony over looking the main street where tons of people were always walking. They used to play poo dollar...someone would take a shit, they would smear it on the back of a dollar and put on the street and then we'd all sit on the balcony and watch people as they would excitiedly find a dollar pick it up and then realize what was on the back of it, drop it and freak out....smelling their hands and looking around to see what sick fucks just did that. ooohhh college.

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 11:20 AM
:(

I've done the nice version of that: just dropping a dollar in a park or something. My reasoning is: a dollar isn't much to give to someone,
but finding a dollar can really make your day.

Loppfessor
10-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Seems to me everyone has a public poop bout "someone else" so again who the hell are the sick fucks actually doing this stuff...fess up damnit!

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 02:08 PM
I think I might have pooped "publicly" when camping a couple times. But "camping" is so... not camping anymore that there are always facilities.

MC Moot
10-12-2007, 02:10 PM
I think I might have pooped "publicly" when camping a couple times. But "camping" is so... not camping anymore that there are always facilities.

Found in my stocking last x-mas....(y)

http://www.amazon.com/How-Shit-Woods-Environmentally-Approach/dp/0898156270

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 02:11 PM
That's great!

Lyman Zerga
10-12-2007, 03:11 PM
i never really use public rest rooms