PDA

View Full Version : sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

insertnamehere
10-12-2007, 03:46 PM
is it realistically possible to have sex with a friend and it not screw everything up? i know in theory, it always fails, but i dont see why you cant let a good friend, who's seen you at your most embarrassing time, give you a good bonin'.. especially if neither of you has romantic feelings for the other.

Lyman Zerga
10-12-2007, 03:49 PM
i wouldnt fuck my friends (if i had any) that would be kinda like fucking a family member but whatever floats your goat

kaiser soze
10-12-2007, 04:04 PM
my friend and I came really close to having sex a couple times, but we just stopped short of it

Oddly enough when we got naked for the first time together it was really natural, we weren't like "woah!" "what!?" "wow", it just flowed

we are still very close, if not closer because we have seen each other down to the skin

Videodrome
10-12-2007, 04:09 PM
it has always worked for me. some of my other friends have really ruined great friendships over it though. it's a mixed bag.

Drederick Tatum
10-12-2007, 04:09 PM
is it realistically possible to have sex with a friend and it not screw everything up? i know in theory, it always fails, but i dont see why you cant let a good friend, who's seen you at your most embarrassing time, give you a good bonin'.. especially if neither of you has romantic feelings for the other.

yeah it is. it might be awkward for the first week afterwards, but if it's a one off thing and you're both somewhat mature in the aftermath, then things can get back to normal.

DandyFop
10-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Definetly possible, I've done it before and it was a good outcome. But he was somebody I felt super comfortable around, etc., so that's obviously the first step. I've sorta tried "fuck buddies" with other people that I wasn't as close with and it definetly didn't work.

The only problem I encountered was when I started kinda seeing someone else and I need to be like uh heyy...so we can't bone anymore.

Dorothy Wood
10-12-2007, 06:46 PM
I've banged a few friends, it turned out fine. I think. there is still a possibility that one of them was/is in love with me though. also, I actually don't feel very comfortable about one of them because I feel like he took advantage of me (I was drunk and on a couple different drugs...this was during my "extreme party" phase that lasted 2-3 months last year...to be fair, he was also very drunk and drugged). oh well, I stopped it after the first couple pumps anyway because I couldn't bear the thought of us doing it for real and my conscience was screaming "what are you turning into!?" loud enough to reach me through the haze. and he wasn't very good anyway. heh.

last friend I banged turned into a boyfriend, so be careful. I can't get rid of him! don't want to either :o

Deep_Sea_Rain
10-12-2007, 08:58 PM
is it realistically possible to have sex with a friend and it not screw everything up?

No. Trust me.

SugarInTheRaw
10-12-2007, 11:22 PM
This thread shall never pass over.

BBboy20
10-12-2007, 11:52 PM
This thread shall never pass over.Except for the chicks who post their thoughts on this.....

Lyman Zerga
10-13-2007, 04:58 AM
i can see being friends then it slides into a relationship

but i cant be friends then fuck then friends again, i hate to use this word but that would feel 'awkward' unless they are nothing but fuck buddies from the start

you need to find me some hot friends to change my mind

insertnamehere
10-14-2007, 04:21 PM
i have a friend that like, i feel like we get along well because we're so blatantly honest about everything all the time, so yeah, id say we're comfortable with each other. and latley, well, i really need something to have sex with. and im kind of attracted to him but not in a romantic kind of way. i don't want a relationship. and so i started thinking "hmmm, maybe he could give me secks"

but upon further meditation, i dont think im up to his standards of fuckability. i dont know if thats true or if i just made it up in my head, but as a friend, its my job to not let him screw gross chicks

Lex Diamonds
10-14-2007, 04:38 PM
I've had sex with a few of my friends (spontaneous, out of nowhere and often drunk sex) and it was always awkward for a while, mainly cuz all our other friends would find out within seconds and talk shit, but after a few weeks shit was always back to normal.

insertnamehere
10-14-2007, 04:39 PM
i mean it seems like it would be a better idea than sex with random people that you dont really know. thats my logic.

Yetra Flam
10-14-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm sure it is for many people. Not for me personally though.

russhie
10-15-2007, 01:34 AM
i mean it seems like it would be a better idea than sex with random people that you dont really know. thats my logic.

Randoms are easier to hide from if the sex is bad.

hitmonlee
10-15-2007, 03:06 AM
yes, just not one that you see ALL the time.

jabumbo
10-15-2007, 11:21 AM
this is a very good question....

abcdefz
10-15-2007, 11:24 AM
I've noticed the times it worked best were when sex just "happened," nothing we were planning or anything.

insertnamehere
10-15-2007, 05:22 PM
well yeah, planned sex would be pretty weird. i wasn't planning anything, just curious in a "what if" kind of way. even planned sex with a siginificant other is really strange. i mean planned in the sense that the two of you discuss it. not planned like "when i get home im gonna get me some sex" planned by yourself.

hitmonlee
10-15-2007, 10:47 PM
um what's weird about planned sex?

me: hey dude what you up to?
dude: not much, you?
me: dunno i'm pretty bored hey
dude: sweet, well i'll come pick you up in an hour

totally planned and not at all weird.

insertnamehere
10-15-2007, 11:04 PM
there was no spoken planning of sex. it might have been understood, but, eh, i dunno. preplanned sex is kind of awkward. like you meet up and then you're like "well, ok, i guess we should get this thing started" then you finish up, shake hands, thank 'em for doing business with you, and go along your way.

id rather be overtaken by lust

hitmonlee
10-16-2007, 12:45 AM
there was no spoken planning of sex. it might have been understood, but, eh, i dunno. preplanned sex is kind of awkward. like you meet up and then you're like "well, ok, i guess we should get this thing started" then you finish up, shake hands, thank 'em for doing business with you, and go along your way.

sometimes we say "wanna have sex on friday after that thing you're going to" but we know that meeting up means sex anyway, so we don't have to specifically state it.

mikizee
10-16-2007, 12:52 AM
All this talk of sex really makes me want to have sex

I'm in a drought, its been over a month!!!! Lord have mercy.

russhie
10-16-2007, 12:58 AM

Overtaken by lust? Pf. Lust is pretty much wanting what you can't have. And then when it happens it falls dissapointingly short of expectations because we reside in reality not fantasy.

hitmonlee
10-16-2007, 01:09 AM
All this talk of sex really makes me want to have sex

I'm in a drought, its been over a month!!!! Lord have mercy.

really? its doing quite the opposite for me. but i got laid really well last time, so the afterglow should last another week at least.

Lex Diamonds
10-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Me and my girlfriend had the best sex ever last night. I feel pretty sorry for the young girl who lives next door to my bedroom. The walls aren't very soundproof and we weren't exactly subtle.

insertnamehere
10-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Overtaken by lust? Pf. Lust is pretty much wanting what you can't have. And then when it happens it falls dissapointingly short of expectations because we reside in reality not fantasy.

ok maybe lust isn't the right word. just, you know, not pre discussed and planned out. surprise sex.