PDA

View Full Version : Will the Beastie Boys ever release the bootlegs of their concerts?

challah bread
10-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Similar to what Pearl Jam did...offer them for download on their site for like $10-20.

Would be nice.

beastieboysbaby
10-12-2007, 11:15 PM
That would be neat :o

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
10-12-2007, 11:33 PM
I'd like to get my hands on the concert footage that they have the camera dudes tape to put on the screen. wtf are they gonna do with that shit anyways? might as well put it out than let it sit on the shelf... I dont wanna have to wait 50 years so they can decide thier gonna be like those old timers who put out an assload of shit from 30 yrs previous.

MIKEtotheD
10-12-2007, 11:46 PM
I'd like to get my hands on the concert footage that they have the camera dudes tape to put on the screen. wtf are they gonna do with that shit anyways? might as well put it out than let it sit on the shelf... I dont wanna have to wait 50 years so they can decide thier gonna be like those old timers who put out an assload of shit from 30 yrs previous.

Word, I'd love to get my hands on some of that footage. (y)

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
10-12-2007, 11:59 PM
^ I'll just be honest here. I want the footage so I can hear Horovitz say "RUUUUUUUFF!!" 20 million times again....

Lol hearing Mike talk about the back door wouldnt be too bad either. hahaha.

Kid Presentable
10-13-2007, 05:56 AM
Clearly, Crapitol don't want to make any money out of the accumulated soundboard recordings and rarities in the vault. I'd be dropping coin left and right on that stuff if it were made available for sale on the band's site. I hope they go down this path once they're label-less.

Savage Jimmy
10-13-2007, 10:35 PM
That would be awsome.... even though i can't stand Pearl Jam.... that is a pretty cool idea.

I really do hope that happens some day.