PDA

View Full Version : Who knows what we'll do next..

ericlee
10-13-2007, 04:14 PM
After nice, coffee induced chats with my wife after these heated arguments, we've both come to the conclusion that we're both feeling a little too stagnet. Even though we're both in great NY, we're feelin like we're both compounded into an area where we feel not so freely of roamin about.

Think about how we met. I went to China for her, she moved to the mid east for me and now we have come to the conclusion of her feelins. We're both travelers. If we're in an area of one in particular for over a year, we feel confined.

We're plannin on movin somewhere out of the states again. This is great! I suppose I'll have to use my security training for whatever job I choose but, these rules are what we both set. FIRSTLY, IT WILL BE AN ACCOMPINIED CONTRACT. I hate those "no kids, no wife" freakin contracts that you have to walk eggshells around just to bring your daughter. If I'm there, she's gonna be there. If she's there, my wife's gonna be there and along with that, it's gonna be a family environment and my daughter can get a good education.

I got so tired of packin a stupid sig sauer just to take my wife for walks on the gulf. I'll just say this, it wasn't by choice and thank god that I've walked around there and totally acted like it was never there and never had to use it.

Mutual talkins are very strong on both of our sides and it's lookin like Europe. Germany is what we're both leanin towards. I could easily find a security job there, with my credentials. A big ups on this too! My ex would have no problem with my baby girl staying there and experiencing something totally new and benefitting from it. Yeah, I know I'm misspelling most of these damn words, but I"m like "all hell yeah!" and so is my wife.

As of now, I'm putting in and searching for jobs there. Looks like it's gonna be early next year. These talks are bringing our morale sky high and we're both liking this.(y)

mikizee
10-13-2007, 04:54 PM
aussstrraaaaaaliiiaaa, aaaauuusssttrraaaaallliiiaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Move here. Seriously. Australia rules.

Lyman Zerga
10-13-2007, 04:57 PM
germany? how original..must be the beer..

ericlee
10-13-2007, 05:00 PM
pfft, beer? We both love to eat. It may be the brats.

Beat on the brats
beat on the brats....
BEAT ON THE BRATS WITH A BASEBALL BAT, oH YEAH,, OH YEAH.. oh oh....!!!

ericlee
10-13-2007, 05:19 PM
aussstrraaaaaaliiiaaa, aaaauuusssttrraaaaallliiiaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Move here. Seriously. Australia rules.

Yeah, I'm zsure I can use my security training over there..... Seriously, if you can hook me up with a good job there wit some good pay cause, I'm gonna leave a well paid job and so is she..Austraila has been mentioned for both of our parent's benefit. Eh, they're gettin old and we want them both to experience a slice of the good life in their day of age. And plus the winters in both Ohio and China are quite brutal. Yep, we're both up for Australie.

Bob
10-13-2007, 07:17 PM
pfft, beer? We both love to eat. It may be the brats.

Beat on the brats
beat on the brats....
BEAT ON THE BRATS WITH A BASEBALL BAT, oH YEAH,, OH YEAH.. oh oh....!!!

you could just move to wisconsin if that's what you want. it's like germany lite (yet somehow fatter)

Loppfessor
10-14-2007, 01:21 AM
Go for it!!....I'm trying everything I can to get back to Germany. We can hang out!

Auton
10-14-2007, 02:49 AM
awesome, man! germany all the way

ericlee
10-14-2007, 04:23 AM
you could just move to wisconsin if that's what you want. it's like germany lite (yet somehow fatter)

holy shit bob. That one made me grab my gullet and do a spleen laugh. Take notes folks. Can i meet like uh.... Slipninsnot there? Oh wait..Are they from Iowa? Eh, fuckin cheesecorn faced bastids anyway..

In Wisconsin I could at least drink the ole' mildonkey at my own lesuire.

Lex Diamonds
10-14-2007, 05:29 AM
If you want somewhere nice to live where you can roam about and people are friendly then move to Manchester.

Even though it's quite scenic, everyone in London are cunts but the whole attitude and social/cultural scene in Manchester is the shit.

ericlee
10-14-2007, 05:46 AM
If you want somewhere nice to live where you can roam about and people are friendly then move to Manchester.

Even though it's quite scenic, everyone in London are cunts but the whole attitude and social/cultural scene in Manchester is the shit.

Oh believe me, paddy. We've been talkin Britian as well but, you all have an already tight and strong security force. Most of the jobs that i'm wanting are manned by Royal Marines with such a more stronger resume than mine. And for the importance, they've as in, most of them have lived there for a vast majority of their life. So yea, they know what's up as in I go there to work, I'd be kinda slumped.

Lex Diamonds
10-14-2007, 05:50 AM
Ah, fair enough. Didn't really think about the job angle.

You could always come and sell the American Army's secrets to our government to help with the war that the whole of the world is planning against you. (y)

ericlee
10-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Ah, fair enough. Didn't really think about the job angle.

You could always come and sell the American Army's secrets to our government to help with the war that the whole of the world is planning against you. (y)

Ya wanna know America's Army secrets for stratigec warfare? We sometimes and if not always go commando. Yep, no undershorts. Our pubes look like Stallone's mullet and we flaunt it by wearin no underwear.

Next?!!

HEIRESS
10-14-2007, 09:57 AM
I think you guys are making a very good decision. and one that speaks greatly about the amount of love and respect you still have for one another, and therefore its worth giving what you have another chance.

Freebasser
10-14-2007, 10:22 AM
blah

Planetary
10-14-2007, 10:52 AM

but make sure to keep your shit tied to your leg at all times!

Freebasser
10-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Can I just point out that my previous post where I said "blah" was simply me trying to get out of posting in the wrong thread. In retrospect, I should've thought about what I typed before I typed it :/

So instead of blah, this time I will say something positive and life-affirming instead.

"Kittens!"

Tone Capone
10-14-2007, 03:13 PM
I am trying to get stationed back in Germany. I love it there. I might have to go to Korea first to make it happen but, that's a price I am willing to pay.

Loppfessor
10-15-2007, 12:49 AM
I am trying to get stationed back in Germany. I love it there. I might have to go to Korea first to make it happen but, that's a price I am willing to pay.

Me too! Let's talk Ju into volunteering too it'll be just like old times