PDA

View Full Version : rumours

vickista
10-16-2007, 03:31 AM
i just heard about a rumour thats been spread about me, share your read mine, its hilarious how out of hand they get.

ok so, on friday after school, i had a cigarette (which i shared with my friend) as we walked along this river trail near our school, the rowing girls where training and one of them rode past us on her bike, and saw wat we were doing.

so today my friends ask me whether that was the only time i'd smoked i said yes and then they told me that APPARENTLEY i smoke atburnley & flinders(train stations) all the time and i'd almost gotten suspended for it and i smoke a pack a day and all this crazy stuff, and i was like WAHH? she saw me for like 10sec and she managed to make this much up. yeah how stupid are some people; now yours?

Kid Presentable
10-16-2007, 03:39 AM
I want to be the one to bring up Fleetwood Mac.

russhie
10-16-2007, 07:31 AM
Was this thread just an excuse to tell the internet you smoke? It's a pretty shitty rumour, and hardly threadworthy.

If the kids at school were spreading shit about

...nevermind.

You know, we probably catch the same train.

paul jones
10-16-2007, 07:35 AM
ahhh Flinders Street station.I used to get a train to Dandenong from there to go serve patients their dinner at the Hospital when I worked for an agency.Great days

-T-
10-16-2007, 08:03 AM
I want to be the one to bring up Fleetwood Mac.

Beat me to it. Damn.

roosta
10-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Someone once started a rumour back in school that I plucked my eye brows.

I took it as a compliment.

Waus
10-16-2007, 09:21 AM
I had an old roomie, his OCD got really out of control and he threatened to sue another guy he lived with after me - but this guy ended up hating me. He spread a rumor about a year and a half after we moved out amongst some people around the youth organization I was working with that I was smoking weed with the kids.

Not true.

Loppfessor
10-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Was this thread just an excuse to tell the internet you smoke? It's a pretty shitty rumour, and hardly threadworthy.

If the kids at school were spreading shit about

BUUUUUUURN!!!!.....ps smoking isn't cool anymore you should start doing coke or something

Yetra Flam
10-16-2007, 07:21 PM
pssh by the time you're 17 you WILL be smoking more than a pack a day. trust me.

russhie
10-16-2007, 07:46 PM
smoking isn't cool anymore you should start doing coke or something

Yeah, man. Smoking is so passe! Now these rumours have started you'll have to hit harder shit to maintain your cred!

Vickista, maybe you can explain to me the appeal of getting on the fags?
Silly me thought the negatives outweighed the positives (not least the shitty rumours started about you).