PDA

View Full Version : This whole foot-tapping Sen. Craig thing...

abcdefz
10-16-2007, 11:01 AM
...please tell me the foot-tapping is only a signal in bathrooms. 'Cause I usually have a song running through my head and find myself on
the bus tapping my feet from time to time.

Does anyone know? This is the sort of Google search I wouldn't want to do on my work computer.

ScarySquirrel
10-16-2007, 11:21 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I use the cough in the bathroom though. People who are hard of hearing might not always hear the foot tap unless you're stomping or something.

abcdefz
10-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Supposedly the deal is Craig was tapping his foot under the stall, and that's a signal or invitation for gay sex. That's why the cop busted him
for solicitation. I'm hoping this is just in restrooms and not in general.

paul jones
10-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Did Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers ever do a tap scene in a bathroom? Maybe whilst Fred was crapping maybe

befsquire
10-16-2007, 11:16 PM
i've had several people with the same sort of charges, and not one of them was a foot tap and then a swipe of the hand. that's bullshit. the ones i had were pretty much walking into the stall that someone went in and essentially trying to solicit them for sex, or pissing in a urinal and asking the guy if they want to go into a stall with them, etc. it's fairly clear that they want sex and they want to do it in the bathroom or in the car in the lot. sen craig was stupid for not going to trial.

marsdaddy
10-17-2007, 01:39 AM
I hear Burl Ives is next -- he is the one who sang, put one foot in front of the other, right?

jabumbo
10-17-2007, 08:25 AM
if that were the case, i'd be the gayest man alive

i think i tap my foot along with just about every song i listen to...

Yeti
10-17-2007, 08:36 AM
For some unknown reason I watched the Matt Lauer interview with Sen Craig last night. Craig had his foot underneath the other cop's stall and played footsie. Huh? If I was in a disgusting bathroom taking a dump and a foot came into my stall I would be pissed. How in the world could you move your foot 2 or 3 feet to the side under another stall. That is ridiculous. I agree with Beth that he would have gotten out of the charge if he went to court. The audio tape in itself would have shown coercian. But I think Sen Craig is a sexual deviant and has engaged in butt sex. The sad thing is that he votes against any gay issue and really hates gay people. That guy is a liar and I have no doubt.

....and by the way. You supposedly can go on gay blogs and find rankings for the best gay pick-up restrooms, public parks and ways to signal men. I would find it for you but don't want that stuff popping up on my computer. Sorry.

abcdefz
10-17-2007, 08:49 AM
Yeah:

This is the sort of Google search I wouldn't want to do on my work computer.

I remember from that Pacino film Cruising that there used to be (still is?) a system of codes saying that how you have a handkerchief
in your back pocket means you'll do this or that or the other. I'd think that would be a little more specific behavior in public than tapping
your foot. But maybe it's more for bars and public restrooms.