PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dandy...

roosta
10-16-2007, 04:39 PM
apparently Matt Berry is going to be on / or is joining the Sarah Silverman Programme.

DandyFop
10-16-2007, 05:25 PM
WHAT WHAT WHAT??? Holy crap. How did you hear about this? OMG OMG OMG

I just met one of the dudes from that show recently.

If he comes over here I'm going to be very happy.

ericlee
10-16-2007, 05:56 PM
hey Dandy, be carefully with the jean creamage up there. It's leakin through my ceiling and onto my sofa. Someone could slip and fall from that puddle. Just kidding.

roosta
10-17-2007, 01:50 AM
WHAT WHAT WHAT??? Holy crap. How did you hear about this? OMG OMG OMG

I just met one of the dudes from that show recently.

If he comes over here I'm going to be very happy.

I have my sources

DandyFop
10-17-2007, 01:53 AM
So are you gonna go see him when he comes to Ireland? Man, I want to see him live SO BAD.

A friend and I were watching AD/BC recently and just discussing how fucked up he is, and hilarious, and somewhat of a loner. hah. L<3333

Have you seen him on this website? It's pretty funny

http://smartenlightenment.co.uk

roosta
10-17-2007, 01:54 AM
So are you gonna go see him when he comes to Ireland? Man, I want to see him live SO BAD.

A friend and I were watching AD/BC recently and just discussing how fucked up he is, and hilarious, and somewhat of a loner. hah. L<3333

Have you seen him on this website? It's pretty funny

http://smartenlightenment.co.uk

hahaha..i havnt seen that. brilliant.

and i completely forgot he's coming to ireland...i think i might just pop along.

what a legend.

Loppfessor
10-17-2007, 01:55 AM
Hey Dandy.....wanna make out?

DandyFop
10-26-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah so I am somewhat friends with one of the guys on the Sarah Silverman program and he said that my Matty isn't going to be on, couldn't get through some red tape or some shit.

Good news is his part will be played by Bob Odenkirk, but Bob kinda started to go downhill and I'm really sad I can't stalk Matt in L.A. now :(

Roosta go to his fucking show for my sake PLEASE