PDA

View Full Version : Any Car guys Check this Out. 1969 Z/28

buddylee
10-18-2007, 01:30 AM
First of all I am not looking for any more bidders
(no offense but not too many massage board users have +$40k to spend on a old car) I Don't !!

I am help selling a 1969 Z/28 for a friend

I've been in this car over 100 MPH + this thing felt like the front end was lifting off the ground every time he shifted .

Anyone who dosen't know what this car is . It is a Race car that you could buy from the Chevy , GM had to make and sell any car it wanted to race in the Trans-Am Racing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280162505676&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:MOTORS:1123

ericlee
10-18-2007, 01:48 AM
now if that car can give me a massage on a board everytime it shifts gears, I suppose I'm gonna want 3 of em. Are they oriental massages?

Or wait, maybe I'm readin this wrong..

ericlee
10-18-2007, 01:56 AM
and a 100mph massage that's strong enough to lift my front end? In a Z28? Shit, gimme 4 of those mofos.

-T-
10-18-2007, 07:10 AM
I rode in a 69 Z28 that a friend of my dads owns. It is completely original with under 30,000 miles. They guy bought it new. The 302's are high revving and sound mean. They really are not that fast but they are just plain badass. If you actually get the trans am set up you get the dual carb crossram intake. I think the cam might have been hotter also?

AceFace
10-18-2007, 08:28 AM
i'm not a car GUY, but i DID have a Z28 once. i LOVED that thing.

that car is HOT. blue with white racing stripes is the BEST color scheme on a muscle car. HOTNESS!!!!! i would rock the look in that car.

adrockmelanie
10-19-2007, 02:49 AM
my friend's dad has that exact car. color and everything until he had it repainted pale yellow. my dad collects and restores classic cars, and he also had a 69 z28 for a while. it was hugger orange, black interior, white stripes. really pretty car. all original, mint, blah blah. we live in arkansas. some guys drove out from california to buy it, got about 30 minutes down the road and got into some kind of wreck that totalled the car. ha. it was on a trailer and everything.

Lex Diamonds
10-19-2007, 06:52 AM
I'll take it! Do you accept Monopoly money?

scotty
10-19-2007, 09:42 PM
He needs to get the engine detailed so its free of excess grease and oil and crap. A shiny, clean engine bay on machines like this look shithot. Doing the interior wouldn't hurt either. Spend some time in there with a toothbrush to clean up the grooves in the pedals and the floor. The exterior looks beautiful, I love the colour and the GT's. Something likes this scares children and gives pregnant women premature births when you drop it into second and floor it.(y)(y)