PDA

View Full Version : Insecurities mix with happinest.

fucktopgirl
10-18-2007, 04:43 PM
WEll, i am in it full blast, there is many factors why i feel so insecure atm, firstly, it is the time of the month, a rush of hormone, sometime it is more energy, sometime i am angry , sometime there is nothing, this month i feel totally insecure.

Me and David ( Alix father) are somewhat back together. A year and half ago i came here because i missed too much my family, Alix was transforming herself into a little english girl, not that i mind that she speak fluently in english but because she was submersed in a english school , she was losing her french. Me and David are both québécois, so i though it was important for her , while she is young, to get the both. So that was another reason for me to come here.
I was not really tired of David but the situation there was unbearable, after 7 years, everything was looking boring or without any new excitement. PLus i missed my family, A LOT. I have 3 sisters and two brothers and we are really close and i have a good relation with both my parents. Good thing i came back here because one year after i arrived to montreal, my mother died, 24 june, lung cancer. So, i did the right choice to come back here because i did see my mom and ALix too. Another thing i wanted to do was university which i am presently doing now.

So my move back east was because i did not love him anymore but i needed to do things for me and expanded my horizons. At first we were not sure was would happen with US. Mainly, we though it was a friendly break up, although we did speak to each other almost every 2-3 days, steady.

So, David just left 3 days ago back to BC, he came to visit for 2 weeks , we had a great time and we reconnected , now we want to somewhat make this long distance relationship work. I want to be with him in my life but i don't want to stop studying right now, so that mean that i have another 2 years to go. He knows about this and want to make it work which is awesome. He will come back in december and i will go there this summer with Alix and work .

With that said, i have a surge of insecurities toward this situation, i am wondering if we are kidding ourselves or if it is really possible. So many things can happen, he can fall in love with another girl closer to him as i can too with a man, although i did my share of investigation and no MAN can be better then him. He his top knoch for me.

But yeah, i am fucking pissing my pants now because i know i deeply care and love him and i don't want to lose him but with me being far away, lots of things can happen...

any thoughs?

cookiepuss
10-18-2007, 04:59 PM
this may not be a helpful suggestion..but you basically need to....WAIT and see what happens.

keep communication open with him and see where it goes. there isn't much else you can do. if you both want to make it work that's a good sign, but there are no guarantees even with the best intentions.

fucktopgirl
10-19-2007, 12:29 PM
well, yesterday i was a bit panicking , for me to write this kind of personal shit here....

Anyway, yeah to wait and do my thing and be confident. Positives projections is good too. We are both committed to make it work so it should be fine.

I mean we are made to be together the key fit perfectly in the lock.:D And i cannot wait to go back in the mountain, damn smelly city!