is fucking obnoxious.

vickista
10-19-2007, 10:30 PM
or sensible,

one of the two.

paul jones
10-20-2007, 12:54 AM
is fucking obnoxious.

they have to decide on who has the best tits probably.good luck anyways(y)

ericlee
10-20-2007, 04:34 AM
bro, goin to interview after interview with all those mislead promises of, "I'll call ya back in a jiffee".. Only to wait for a week, two weeks...

Yeah, fuck those fucks. Ya gotta work. In the elapsed time of you waitin for these pricks to call ya back, you could have worked for the month's rent and given a nice detail for your ride.

The Notorious LOL
10-20-2007, 08:52 AM
well I already work there as a contractor. Im interviewing to be permanent.

That process has consisted of:
A phone interview
an online app
a paper app
about 10 forms for consent to background check/screening/drug tests
four assessment exams
two interviews

BangkokB
10-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Hey I know You and You know Me.

Let's quit this dancing around. You and I both know I'm the most qualified person for the job. And, as far as outside help, You and I both know how that works out.

So let's cut to the here and now and let's talk about what's in it for you to hire me. As far as farming out my work, I've crunched the numbers and I'm worth ___ per hour. Now would you trust that kind of $ going out to someone that you don't know from Adam? I Didn't think so. That's why I'm asking for a raise of ___ and when you have your accountants crunch those #'s you'll see that I'm a huge benefit that you never considered before. We can go this way or we can go any other way you'd like to drive the car. Balls in your Court