PDA

View Full Version : treated like lab rats

vickista
10-19-2007, 10:40 PM
we is!

this is the second time they've tried new curriculum structures on our year level and its not fair.
Because of the fuckers im dropping maths in yr.10.
last time they tried it we spent the next year catching up with what we lost now hat wer finally back on track they want to test shit out on us again.

:mad:

HEIRESS
10-19-2007, 10:44 PM
highschool is pointless.

I wish I could have gone to university at 15.

vickista
10-19-2007, 10:49 PM
highschool is pointless.

I wish I could have gone to university at 15.

it really is, and they put u through so much shit for nothing.

i cannot wait for uni.
im going to la trobe, its like a college practically.(y)

Loppfessor
10-20-2007, 12:00 AM
Yeah high school is soooo hard.....you think you're getting fucked over now wait till you're a grown up and get a real job!

TurdBerglar
10-20-2007, 12:02 AM
i don't even know what she's complaining about

vickista
10-20-2007, 12:03 AM
Yeah high school is soooo hard.....you think you're getting fucked over now wait till you're a grown up and get a real job!

at least you can choose your job.

i didnt get to chose my school
i didnt have a choice when they fucked us over the first time and i dont get a now.
thats why i have to drop maths

Bob
10-20-2007, 01:06 AM
holy shit, this is the greatest injustice ever...i'm writing my congressman

fuck it i'm writing your congressman too

fuck man, i'm writing the president of the united states of america

this aggression will not stand! ACROSS THIS LINE YOU DO NOT CROlol shut up

Loppfessor
10-20-2007, 01:23 AM
at least you can choose your job.

i didnt get to chose my school
i didnt have a choice when they fucked us over the first time and i dont get a now.
thats why i have to drop maths

Sucks to be a kid huh? You're right though at least when you're a grown up you get to mess up your own life instead of having other people do it for you.

russhie
10-20-2007, 03:19 AM
^ bang on.

You think highschool is hard? Wait till you get to uni. You're left to your own devices and the teachers won't put up with incessant whingeing and excuse making. You fuck up and you can only blame it on yourself, not some poor curriculum bullshit.

Oh, and if you think you're getting into anything besides an arts/drama/media degree without a pass in year 12 maths, you're kidding yourself. Suck it up, widen your options, and do basic year 12 maths. University entrance requirements are very strict, even for one as laid back as LaTrobe.

Kid Presentable
10-20-2007, 03:32 AM
Yeah vickista, stop being such a fuck knuckle. No it's not Fuck Buckle.

Yetra Flam
10-21-2007, 07:42 PM
russhie is right. if you don't do well in year 12, you'll have to end up going to UTAS.

Loppfessor
10-22-2007, 01:20 AM
russhie is right. if you don't do well in year 12, you'll have to end up going to UTAS.

With all the mormons??....no wait that's UTAH....