PDA

View Full Version : nose bleeds *SUPER GROSS*

monkey
10-20-2007, 02:09 PM
ok, im odd i know. i keep getting nose bleeds. like.. once a day. they are very short, theyre done in less than 10 mins i think. but what gives?!?!? i dont do coke, i dont stick anything up my nose. the other day i sneezed, and i sneezed out blood droplets onto my book. while i was on the train :(.

so.. does anyone know anything about why my brain is leakin?

Lyman Zerga
10-20-2007, 02:16 PM
i never got it but my vagina did

Yorkshire~Rose
10-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Nose bleeds are caused by the tiny blood vessels in your nose bursting. Frequent, short nose bleeds are more common in Winter time when the inside of the nose can dry out, due to central heating being on etc.

I've read that frequent nose bleeds can also be a sign of high blood pressure so it may be worth checking with your doctor.

HEIRESS
10-20-2007, 06:09 PM
my cousin used to get really bad nosebleeds but only when she had too much refined sugar
???

could be stress induced too!

RELAX M'LADY

Helvete
10-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Last year I went through a time where I was getting very frequent nosebleeds. Couple a week sometimes. Happened a lot when I had been drinking also. I hadn't even been snorting coke! They just stopped. Everything just stops. I'm good at repairing like that.

faz
10-21-2007, 10:05 AM
I used to get them a lot when I was younger, not so much now but they defiantly can randomly happen. You can have an operation to remove something that helps stops the random ones, or something.

The other day, after a nights drinking, I woke up and had a glass of coke. I then proceeded to vomit its cold fizzy goodness right back up and, I guess from just the pressure it takes to vomit, caused me to have a nose bleed right there. Good times