PDA

View Full Version : They're worried about the health of students these days...

sercomdj01
10-20-2007, 04:47 PM
We've been getting emails from the government and student union health officials that students are choosing the bad lifestyle choices. Now i do ok with my food i love to cook (have a passion for it!) so eat healthy and have loadsa veg and stuff. But it got me thinking about the bad stuff i take and i made a list of last weeks indulgencies.

4/5 cups of tea a day
2 cups of coffee a day
3 bottles of wine all week
15 pints all week
3 double vodka redbulls
4 fat frog pints (wkd, smirnoth ice
3 joints of solid all week
1 joint weed all week
2 tubs icecream (ben and jerries)
4 takeaway cheesy chips

I dunno how the fuck i'm affording all this. Jesus christ. The thing is i'm not as bad as half the people i know. And i'm a second year too so don't have the "its my first year" excuse.
Im not supprised people worry about the future of our nation.
I dunno i just got thinking about this.

Uni is going well btw, i really love doing physics and my grades are good :)

Caribou
10-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Ok, thanks for sharing.

Really, I don't mean to be a bitch but this is just another 'look people, I'm drinking and doing drugs, arn't I incredibly naughty!' kind of post.
We all know you're living the party lifestyle, it's pretty much all you ever post here.

Glad to hear you're still enjoying it and that your grades are good though. I know that you have a great mind, hidden deep down somewhere (:p) and it would be a shame if you wasted it by behaving like an arse.

Lyman Zerga
10-20-2007, 05:07 PM
fightfightfightfight!

sercomdj01
10-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Ok, thanks for sharing.

wow your in a good mood.

I'm just really bored tonight.....and got thinking. They'res hardly anyone around everyones gone to bed. am in living room.

This is an important story...in the news and stuff. Its like newsworthy stuff thats to do with me...

b i o n i c
10-20-2007, 05:09 PM
fightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfight fightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfight fightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfightfight fightfightfightfightfightfight

sercomdj01
10-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Ok, thanks for sharing.

Really, I don't mean to be a bitch but this is just another 'look people, I'm drinking and doing drugs, arn't I incredibly naughty!' kind of post.
We all know you're living the party lifestyle, it's pretty much all you ever post here.

Glad to hear you're still enjoying it and that your grades are good though. I know that you have a great mind, hidden deep down somewhere (:p) and it would be a shame if you wasted it by behaving like an arse.

Ok, thanks for sharing.

Really, I don't mean to be a bitch but this is just another 'look at me i'm all bitter and twisted' kind of post.
We all know you're bitter and twisted, it's pretty much all you ever post here.

Lyman Zerga
10-20-2007, 05:10 PM
better

Caribou
10-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Bitter and twisted about what exactly?

sercomdj01
10-20-2007, 05:13 PM
lol what am i gonna talk about. physics? i don't wanna make people bored.
The OMG SO MUCH DRAMA parts of my life? nah have freinds to talk to about them.
Music? i posted about the new PJ harvey album BUT NO ONE CARES
Bitchy comments? Yeah why not its amusing.

sercomdj01
10-20-2007, 05:14 PM
better

Give the people what they want..

Bob
10-20-2007, 05:15 PM
...i would like to hear about physics actually

b i o n i c
*tip-toes out*

sercomdj01
Bitter and twisted about what exactly?

the fact u have 6 fingers and 12 nipples..

Lyman Zerga
10-20-2007, 05:16 PM

ROFL!

yeah same here actually

b i o n i c
10-20-2007, 05:17 PM
*wait i forgot my keys*

ooooooohhhh

Caribou
10-20-2007, 05:17 PM
lol what am i gonna talk about. physics? i don't wanna make people bored.
The OMG SO MUCH DRAMA parts of my life? nah have freinds to talk to about them.
Music? i posted about the new PJ harvey album BUT NO ONE CARES
Bitchy comments? Yeah why not its amusing.

Oh really, don't be so dramatic, I was just making an observation.
And here's another one: why do you always use 'I have friends to talk to' argument. Assuming we're all sad and friendless then?
And I DO care about the new PJ Harvey album.

You promised you'd never tell. :'(

sercomdj01
10-20-2007, 05:25 PM

Well at the moment i am designing and building a telescope. I spent ages working on resolving power and by varying the wavelengths of light and the grating powers seperatly. By doing this i was able to apply Rayleighs Criterion for boths sets of results. This proved the law and i was able to run a consistancy check on both sets of results and produce a final idea of what objecs i could resolve.
Resolving power basically states that the resolving wavefront must either fall on or further away from a second wavefront.

I have also been researching how gravity bends space. That is why a moon orbits a planet. The moon is travelling in a straight line as proved by newtons laws of motion. The gravity has actually bent space in such away that the "straight line" actually is circular. Hense the orbiting.
Also space and time are the same quantity therefore time is also bent. This is why a clock runs at a different speed on the top everist to how it runs at the bottom.
Amazing huh?

Give the people what they want!

sercomdj01
10-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Oh really, don't be so dramatic, I was just making an observation.
And here's another one: why do you always use 'I have friends to talk to' argument. Assuming we're all sad and friendless then?
And I DO care about the new PJ Harvey album.

Hahaha! But i love drama! Its so entertaining. I love arguing makes me happy

Caribou
10-20-2007, 05:29 PM
blah blah physics blah...

See, now that's interesting. I never knew space and time could get bent.
Is that why the hands of a clock go in a circular motion and not in a straight line.

;)

sercomdj01
10-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Not enough DRAMA

sercomdj01
10-20-2007, 05:33 PM
And u missed off the amount of hot sweaty sex i'm getting and always talk about.

SWEATY

Caribou
10-20-2007, 05:37 PM
So I did. Thanks for reminding me.
You slutty bastard.

edit: You slutty, SWEATY bastard.

ericlee
10-20-2007, 05:58 PM
well at least it aint pissy sex...