PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you love her/him...

MC Moot
10-24-2007, 12:35 PM
This past Saturday we started our day at Ikea,I hate the Ikea experience…I mean I LOATHE it…but she’s an interior designer and she get’s a kick out of wandering every square inch of the place....she found a bureau she really wanted for her bedroom but couldn’t really afford at the moment…..so then we went and did my thing for the day which was going to the train museum so I could take b/w stills of old gauges and such…and my old tripod is at it’s ends, threads are worn and it kept collapsing/sliding…she tolerated my engaging the curator with my bombardment of trivial questions and all that goes along with it…..so I ordered her the bureau as a surprise and about 5 mins ago when she walked in the door with a new tripod she saw me scope weeks ago.....that’s why she’s so oh so very smashing…..the cost of each expenditure is almost equal to the other, it’s the thought that does it.…you know?...

:)

abcdefz
10-24-2007, 12:49 PM
....so now you've basically gone twice as far in debt when you were trying not to?

That's romantic. :D

AceFace
10-24-2007, 12:54 PM
that is a very sweet story! :)

Planetary
10-24-2007, 12:57 PM

homo

MC Moot
10-24-2007, 01:40 PM
....so now you've basically gone twice as far in debt when you were trying not to?

That's romantic. :D

"Even though we ain't got money...."....you know how that tune goes....:rolleyes:

abcdefz
10-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Romance is why God invented the credit card.

"Whether we're in or out of the money...."

HEIRESS
10-24-2007, 02:14 PM
mine would be when he takes me out for ice cream
even though for the most part he disapproves of it but disregards this fact because he knows how happy hazelnut gelato makes me.

MC Moot
10-24-2007, 03:43 PM
mine would be when he takes me out for ice cream
even though for the most part he disapproves of it but disregards this fact because he knows how happy hazelnut gelato makes me.

huh?....is one of you lactose intolerant errr sumthin....:confused:

HEIRESS
10-24-2007, 05:37 PM
its hard to explain.
us going for ice cream is light years away from 5 years ago, lets just say that.

DandyFop
10-24-2007, 05:53 PM
A good old fashioned god damned phone call would be enough for me right now :mad:

Gareth
10-24-2007, 11:31 PM
girls suck right now.
but i'm not gay, so thats kinda shitty for me.

HEIRESS
10-24-2007, 11:35 PM
you wanna catch a movie or something?

Gareth
10-24-2007, 11:43 PM
sounds good.
thanks.
well, so long as its no faggy shit like the notebook.

HEIRESS
10-24-2007, 11:45 PM
SAW IV it is!

and can you pick me up a tall latte and a bag of pretzels on your way over, love?

mikizee
10-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Reminds me of that t-shirt I saw and laughed at, wanted to buy but figured the joke would get old quickly, like most novelty t-shirts.

'Attention ladies, I enjoyed the Notebook'

Loppfessor
10-25-2007, 12:40 AM
That's a great story....regardless of the cost I think the real significance is the fact that she was paying attention to you and remembered something obscure from weeks ago. Good for you both (y)

cosmo105
10-25-2007, 12:49 AM
despite the fact that he's in a lot of pain, he still runs to the drugstore to grab me correctional tape so i don't have a nervous breakdown because i accidentally numbered the pages wrong on some printouts on a 50-page project that i've been working on for the last 9 hours. and doesn't mind that i'm all snippy and fussy, not one bit.

russhie
10-25-2007, 12:53 AM
This past Saturday we started our day at Ikea,I hate the Ikea experience…I mean I LOATHE it…but she’s an interior designer and she get’s a kick out of wandering every square inch of the place....she found a bureau she really wanted for her bedroom but couldn’t really afford at the moment…..so then we went and did my thing for the day which was going to the train museum so I could take b/w stills of old gauges and such…and my old tripod is at it’s ends, threads are worn and it kept collapsing/sliding…she tolerated my engaging the curator with my bombardment of trivial questions and all that goes along with it…..so I ordered her the bureau as a surprise and about 5 mins ago when she walked in the door with a new tripod she saw me scope weeks ago.....that’s why she’s so oh so very smashing…..the cost of each expenditure is almost equal to the other, it’s the thought that does it.…you know?...

That's really nice.

Not many people can see what I see in my boyfriend. He's careless, forgetful and difficult to communicate with.
But his sense of humour and wit are aligned perfectly with mine, he's intelligent and on those rare occasions when he says or does exactly the right thing - no man in this world can make me happier.

MC Moot
10-25-2007, 09:09 AM
That's really nice.

Not many people can see what I see in my boyfriend. He's careless, forgetful and difficult to communicate with.
But his sense of humour and wit are aligned perfectly with mine, he's intelligent and on those rare occasions when he says or does exactly the right thing - no man in this world can make me happier.

very nice....(y)

AceFace
10-25-2007, 09:21 AM
one of the things i love about matt is if we're at a show having a good time and all of a sudden the cigarette smoke starts making me sneeze, he'll suggest that we go soon. he'll make up some excuse like he's tired or something. but he keeps asking me if i'm ok. i know we're leaving b/c of me.

atleast he doesn't throw a fit and say "but i don't WANNA go!" like he would have 10 years ago. he knows when to make me feel better. :)

avignon
10-25-2007, 09:23 AM
My boyfriend has a very nice penis for to make the sex with.

MC Moot
10-25-2007, 09:27 AM
love is in the air....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

avignon
10-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Ok, he has an amazing laugh. It's like he pauses, then just pulls this huge laugh up from way down inside and it's real and sincere and he ENJOYS laughing. And he has a really deep voice.

MC Moot
10-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Oh yeah,I hear that…humor is a huge part of the thing we do…when I really get her going she SNORTS…and she try’s to mask/stiffle it which makes it even cuter…..:D

Dorothy Wood
10-25-2007, 11:21 AM
this morning I overslept at his place and jumped up put my clothes on because I didn't have time to take a shower. I'm wearing an inside out gray sweatshirt with a stain on the front and I was in the bathroom for two minutes trying in vain to configure the dreadlocked greasy nest on my head and gave up thinking, "bleh, oh well".

when I came out of the bathroom he was like, "you look really pretty".

dat was nice. :o

also, we make eachother laugh hard and often.