PDA

View Full Version : What drugs do you do / have you done?

Lex Diamonds
10-25-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm just curious, I know the Beastie Boys had a period (PB era) where they ate/smoked/snorted anything that they could get their hands on. I wouldn't say it encouraged me but some of the shit the Boys said about weed glamorised it to me when I was a kid.

Anyways I've indulged in: weed, cannabis oil, shrooms, coke, MDMA, poppers. I did a few poppers when I was like 13 and thought it was all badass, now I realise they're lame and for fags.

It's kinda weird that I haven't done pills, they're pretty much as common as weed round here and most of my friends do them semi-regularly. Of course since I've been with my girlfriend I've done less drugs as I'm busy having sex and spending my money on her. I barely even smoke weed anymore, although I did go on a huge coke & MDMA bender at a pub lock-in last Saturday night/Sunday morning.

I guess the only things I haven't tried that I'm open to are pills and LSD. Although I've heard a load of fucked up shit about acid so it would have to be in the right circumstance. Anyone done a bit of acid that could advise?

abcdefz
10-25-2007, 11:46 AM
...other than prescription drugs?

Cigarettes
Alcohol
Pot
Poppers
Coke
LSD
Mushrooms
Extacy
Opium
Hash
Crank
....is that it? I think that's it.

I almost did heroin once, but the dealer nodded off and didn't show up. I'm very, very glad.

Lex Diamonds
10-25-2007, 11:51 AM
How come you were going to get heroin? Was this at a low point in your life or something?

Also, could you give me any tips about LSD in terms of doing it for the first time?

Schmeltz
10-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Marijuana/derivatives (hash, oil, etc)
Psylocibin mushrooms
LSD

That's it, I've never bothered with coke, meth, or anything in pill form (except for some Oxycontin but that was only one time so it doesn't really count).

If you're doing acid for the first time don't do it alone, and preferably do it with somebody who's sober and who has done it before. Go outside and stay in the fresh air until you're rolling, and then go do whatever you please.

Helvete
10-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Ate hash cakes a couple of times, they're okay.
Done coke a handful of times, seems cool for a bit, then you realise it's garbage and just cost you a load of money.

Wait, that's it. I'd so totally do 'shrooms and some pills aswell. I'm not really into drugs much, haven't done them in ages. Compulsory testing in the Army you have to watch for, but it never stops anyone. But yeah, drugs are actually cool and I'm up for some more.

abcdefz
10-25-2007, 12:00 PM
How come you were going to get heroin? Was this at a low point in your life or something?

Also, could you give me any tips about LSD in terms of doing it for the first time?

I was at a friend's house and he wanted to do it, and I kind of nervously agreed. I don't know if I'd have done it if the girl had shown up on
time or not.

We were stoned and wound up falling asleep watching movies. There was a knock on the door probably around 4:00 or 5:00 or something,
and he looked out the eyehole and just went back to the couch and said it was her, and he just let her walk away without answering it.
The subject didn't come up again.

LSD -- I'm probably not the right guy to ask about that, because I was really tolerant of even the best acid I could get my hands on. I do
know that what I liked about it was that things got very warm, visually, but I never really hallucinated like a lot of people do. Like, it took
four hits of REALLY good acid before I got one little tracer off a lamp.

But the next morning was what I usually really liked. My body felt like it had been raped by chemicals, but my brain felt like... just like
all the gunky bad shit had been blown out. Life felt very, very full of possibilities.

Big Gus
10-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Just smoke weed now. I was a "raver" in the 1990's so used to get into my pills and speed etc. Soon grew out of it though.

A lot of my friends seem to like coke when they go out on the booze but it doesnt appeal to me. I'll take the odd free line though if it's up for grabs...

abcdefz
10-25-2007, 12:11 PM
A lot of my friends seem to like coke when they go out on the booze but it doesnt appeal to me. I'll take the odd free line though if it's up for grabs...

That's how I was, absolutely. I've never spent a single cent on coke, but I've done quite a bit. Mainly, one of my friends was a dealer, and
he'd give me lines while we played poker. I used to say, "You know that I'm never, ever going to buy any of this, right?" and he'd say that
was fine.

Benzedryne (?), though -- that was good shit. And cheap and clean. I loved that stuff.

Great orgasms, too. (y)

TurdBerglar
10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
ummmm...none?

abcdefz
10-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Good for you, man. (y)

I really, really wish I could go back in time.

MC Moot
10-25-2007, 12:23 PM
I’m done with dope, excluding alcohol, cigars and cigarettes and don’t advocate it’s usage…but if if i could find some gold seal Kabul stamped hash I'd relapse,quick like..….in order of “discovery”

Alcohol
Tobacco
Chewing Tobacco
Snuff
Marijuana
Hashish
Magic Mushrooms
L.S.D
Peyote
MDMA
Cocaine
Crack
Benzodiazepines
Cocoa leaf
Chat
Ground up human adrenaline gland....

Otis Driftwood
10-25-2007, 12:24 PM
You can skip pills, it's a total crap drug. Just look at Tires from Spaced to see what it can do to a person.
Best: Ketamine, Speed
Casually nice: Weed, Quat
Worst: Extacy

Best drug quote evah:
That crack is moreish!

Rock
10-25-2007, 12:31 PM
I really, really wish I could go back in time.
Amen brova.

TurdBerglar
10-25-2007, 12:36 PM
i've been around too many alcoholics and addicts to be even remotely interested in that shit.

AceFace
10-25-2007, 12:53 PM
i did MASSIVE amounts of pills (speed) in high school. i remember one time some friends and i were in a race to see who could take the most. i had hash marks on my wrist for how many i took and it was over 25 in one day, i won. i was fucking out of it in class. i was SUCH a dumb ass. how i survived it without going to the hospital is beyond me. and how the hell did my teachers not realize i was fucked up?

i swear i have permanent heart problems b/c of that shit.

but boy did it feel nice at the time.

Planetary
10-25-2007, 01:02 PM
I’m done with dope, excluding alcohol, cigars and cigarettes and don’t advocate it’s usage…but if if i could find some gold seal Kabul stamped hash I'd relapse,quick like..….in order of “discovery”

Alcohol
Tobacco
Chewing Tobacco
Snuff
Marijuana
Hashish
Magic Mushrooms
L.S.D
Peyote
MDMA
Cocaine
Crack
Benzodiazepines
Cocoa leaf
Chat

lol crack head

Dorothy Wood
10-25-2007, 01:44 PM
*forwards thread to police*

Lex Diamonds
10-25-2007, 01:47 PM
This thread couldn't be used as the basis for any kind of warrant. We could all just be lying. I know I am, I've never even touched a drink!

abcdefz
10-25-2007, 01:51 PM
*forwards thread to police*

Pfft. I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out on my illegal drug use.

abcdefz
10-25-2007, 01:51 PM
I got hugs not drugs.

Vice versa.

MC Moot
10-25-2007, 01:53 PM
lol crack head

oh yeah,for a couple of nights...burnt,cracked lips,blisters on the fingers.....fuck'n smashing idea....and the way your lungs feel blackened the day after…oh yeah I was clever….I even used it with a cop.....:o

cosmo105
10-25-2007, 02:05 PM
i've been around too many alcoholics and addicts to be even remotely interested in that shit.

same

Lex Diamonds
10-25-2007, 02:35 PM
You guys are missing out. Addiction/excess is undoubtedly a bad thing but to some extent alcohol and drugs can broaden your horizons.

Jitters
10-25-2007, 02:41 PM

same

Double same

cosmo105
10-25-2007, 02:42 PM
oh i do enjoy me some beers, and drink when the opportunity arises. but i'm a lightweight and don't like to get falling down drunk or anything...just a good buzz. addiction kind of runs in one side of the family so the less bad habits the better (y)

i've really never felt any desire to try any mind-altering drugs. i don't like not feeling in control.

MC Moot
10-25-2007, 02:47 PM
READING,is dangerous it's a large part of what fueled my experimentation....

“The Doors of Perception” Aldous Huxley

“Bright Lights, Big City” Jay Mcinerney

“Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” Hunter S. Thompson

“One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest” Ken Kesey

“The Psychedelic Experience: A Manual Based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead” Timothy Leary

“The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" Tom Wolfe

"Permanent Midnight" Jerry Stahl

checkyourprez
10-25-2007, 02:56 PM
booze
tabacco
weed
hash
shrooms
opium
extacy
codene
vikoden
xanax
acid
poppers
nitrious
foxy methoxy
ridiline
adderol
"pakistani's" -(i dont know what these really were, this kid I went to college with was a huge druggie, he was always getting different kinds of stuff, this particular brand of pills he bought offline from pakistan. hence the name, realllllly knocked you the fuck out, good stuff though.)

E was definatly my favorite. Havent done it in a while though.
I dont really mess with any of the physcedelics anymore.
Still love the weedus, but dont do it as much.
I like the xannies and codens and viks and stuff, but out of college so I cant get my hands on them really.

Drew a line in the sand from the begining, never wanted to mess with coke, H, meth, or crack. And never did.

Drugs are cool if thats your thing, if not thats cool too.

RobMoney$
10-25-2007, 03:14 PM
I've done a lot of drugs in my youth and I'm not ashamed of it at all. I don't go around advertising that about myself or anything, but in a way I'm glad I expierenced what LSD is like in my youth. I'm too old to be fucking around with that shit now though and I don't like encouraging other people to do it.

But if you're going to do it, the only advice I can tell you about LSD is to try to make sure you have complete freedom. Like don't do it if you have somewhere you need to be in a couple of hours, or even the next day and don't do it around people you're going to have to act straight in front of because you won't be able to.
The only time I ever started buggin out on it was when I dropped at work with a few co-workers. I had to leave after I started to trip and I had to try to act like I wasn't high in front of my boss.

LSD and Dust (or wet) were probably my two favorite drugs, and I've used all of the ones mentioned in this thread.

DandyFop
10-25-2007, 03:47 PM
I also feel that the drugs I have done have broadened my horizons. Not that they've made my life better, or worse for that matter.

Well weed kinda has I guess. I like to analyze films when I'm high because I get really really into them and notice every little detail. I've also found that
my mind has naturally began to be more open and imaginative whether I am stoned or not.

I think people who've never done anything have a general idea that you're either a) not in control or b) going to become addicted. Once I realized that this isn't the case (with the ones I have done), it was really an enjoyable experience.
But I haven't done anything too out there.

I have dealt with drug addiction in my family and it's not pretty. But I feel safe in that I will never let things get out of hand.

I'd rather be high than drunk any day of the week.

icy manipulator
10-25-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm just curious, I know the Beastie Boys had a period (PB era) where they ate/smoked/snorted anything that they could get their hands on. I wouldn't say it encouraged me but some of the shit the Boys said about weed glamorised it to me when I was a kid.

Anyways I've indulged in: weed, cannabis oil, shrooms, coke, MDMA, poppers. I did a few poppers when I was like 13 and thought it was all badass, now I realise they're lame and for fags.

It's kinda weird that I haven't done pills, they're pretty much as common as weed round here and most of my friends do them semi-regularly. Of course since I've been with my girlfriend I've done less drugs as I'm busy having sex and spending my money on her. I barely even smoke weed anymore, although I did go on a huge coke & MDMA bender at a pub lock-in last Saturday night/Sunday morning.

I guess the only things I haven't tried that I'm open to are pills and LSD. Although I've heard a load of fucked up shit about acid so it would have to be in the right circumstance. Anyone done a bit of acid that could advise?

there's a difference between pills and mdma?:confused:

Planetary
10-25-2007, 03:59 PM
You guys are missing out. Addiction/excess is undoubtedly a bad thing but to some extent alcohol and drugs can broaden your horizons.

and make life more fun (y)

Planetary
10-25-2007, 04:00 PM
I also feel that the drugs I have done have broadened my horizons. Not that they've made my life better, or worse for that matter.

Well weed kinda has I guess. I like to analyze films when I'm high because I get really really into them and notice every little detail. I've also found that
my mind has naturally began to be more open and imaginative whether I am stoned or not.

I think people who've never done anything have a general idea that you're either a) not in control or b) going to become addicted. Once I realized that this isn't the case (with the ones I have done), it was really an enjoyable experience.
But I haven't done anything too out there.

I have dealt with drug addiction in my family and it's not pretty. But I feel safe in that I will never let things get out of hand.

I'd rather be high than drunk any day of the week.

what about high and drunk?

DandyFop
10-25-2007, 04:07 PM
I don't like to be that out of it. I like to be high because it's not as noticable as being drunk. You're not falling over or anything.

I go shopping when I'm stoned and I come back with some weird shit, though!

Planetary
10-25-2007, 04:09 PM
yeah i suppose so. sometimes i can't help it though. ill have some joints then someone will give me a beer or vice versa.

whatever i think we've all established drugs are good.

Otis Driftwood
10-25-2007, 04:15 PM
there's a difference between pills and mdma?:confused:
MDMA is pure, if you're lucky. Pills never are, cause you can't make the pure powder into a pill. You must add goo, washing powder, rat poison or egg scramble. That's why a lot of folks talk about taking the "pure MDMA shit" whenever they had powder. ;)

Lyman Zerga
10-25-2007, 04:19 PM
well i had some smarties:

blue
yellow
green
brown
pink
red, TWICE
orange

not the purple ones yet but some day ill be cool enough to give them a try..

Caribou
10-25-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm still fairly much a 'good girl', specially if you concider that I'm Dutch:

hash milkshake
hash brownie (once and NEVER again. I never felt so sick!)
Weed (also once. Some friends were smoking and thought it'd be funny to see me get stoned. I didn't feel a thing).

I tend to stick to the occasional alcohol and nicotine. Which in combination is also lethal to me, because I hardly ever smoke, and when I do it enhances the effect of alcohol and I get all woozy and I puke. That's why I don't want to try anything else. I feel sick far too quickly.

yeahwho
10-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Stark Raving Reality is the most frightening drug of all. And I've tried them all.

Bob
10-25-2007, 04:43 PM
beer, pot, and mushrooms once (would love to try mushrooms again, that was the most content i've ever been with my existence)

i don't do anything illegal anymore though. it's not worth the risk of getting caught. i'd hate to go through 3 years and over $100,000 of law school only to apply for the bar and have them say "oh no, sorry, we caught you with weed once"

cookiepuss
10-25-2007, 04:47 PM

ORLY?

are you sure you aren't confusing yourself with Hunter S. Thompson. ;)

ummm...and just a breif word about pure MDMA...if you don't personally know the chemist who made it, you don't know for sure that it's pure. that's my philosophy and it's always worked well for me.

Caribou
10-25-2007, 04:48 PM
@ Bob:
You should move over here then. I don't think I know anyone that doesn't smoke at least once in a while.

ericlee
10-25-2007, 05:00 PM
coke-loved it too much
crack-what a waste
Pot-pretty much on a 3 times a week basis
acid-after taking 7 hits they call you legally insane? I took 7 in one setting
robotussin
vicodan-(sp?)
percocet-(sp?)
ridilin
whippets
huffed gas once- pissed myself that night
shrooms
opium
Booze.

That's about it.

AceFace
10-25-2007, 05:04 PM
i've always (well since my speed experiences) been anti drug, but i find now that i really want to do some drugs. it's so weird. it's like a pre-midlife crisis. i just feel like i want to EXPERIENCE something. i dunno what, but i want to.

i told my husband that the other week and he was surprised and a little freaked out.

this thread is not helping my "crisis". haha.

cookiepuss
10-25-2007, 05:07 PM
this thread is not helping my "crisis". haha.

hey woooah-man. don't blame the board....

BLAME THE MEDIA! it's all thier fault you wanna do drugs and you knows it.

Schmeltz
10-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Damn, are we counting whippets? We used to do whippets at work, like in full view of the customers... I don't think whippets count.

cookiepuss
10-25-2007, 05:28 PM
Damn, are we counting whippets? We used to do whippets at work, like in full view of the customers... I don't think whippets count.

I agree. when classifying something as a drug, anything with a "high" lasting less than 5 minutes shouldn't count.

a whippet lasts what 2 minutes if you are lucky?

I know it's nitros oxide, but the dose is so low and the high so short it shouldn't really be considered drug use. yeah.

ericlee
10-25-2007, 05:34 PM
but whippets while Trippin balls can last for a good 20 mins. On the helicopters!

Lex Diamonds
10-25-2007, 05:46 PM
MDMA is pure, if you're lucky. Pills never are, cause you can't make the pure powder into a pill. You must add goo, washing powder, rat poison or egg scramble. That's why a lot of folks talk about taking the "pure MDMA shit" whenever they had powder. ;)
(y)

I was doing coke mixed with MDMA, gives a nice high. It's still got that warm feeling but you don't feel as out of it as doing mandy on it's own.

Schmeltz
10-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Shit, I think being on a helicopter would be enough of a trip already. Especially if it was during a war.

cookiepuss
10-25-2007, 06:17 PM
Shit, I think being on a helicopter would be enough of a trip already. Especially if it was during a war.

yeah a good friend of mine has told me about how he occasionally dropped acid while serving in the gulf war. not during attacks or anything but still...such and intense environment to be in and such a potentially intense drug. I was a little surprised cause I was naive to the fact that soliders have access to drugs.

RobMoney$
10-25-2007, 06:20 PM
I agree. when classifying something as a drug, anything with a "high" lasting less than 5 minutes shouldn't count.

a whippet lasts what 2 minutes if you are lucky?

That's why I never liked coke. Shit lasts like 20 minutes, what a waste.
I used to get 3 paper hits for $10 and I'd be high for 8-10 hours.

scotty
10-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Nicotine
Alkyhol
Dope
Acid
Coke
Pingers
Speed
'Shrooms
Opium (once, and never again)
Heroin (once, and definately never again)
Morphine

I don't really take any drugs anymore apart from a few beers on the weekend and some dope very occasionally. I found some shrooms growing down near the watertank last autumn but didn't bother because I didn't want to tempt fate anymore, plus I've got the kids around. Beer and dope were my favorites though, I liked them waaay too much and lost a lot of my twenties to them. I had to stop because it had consumed my life for a few years, when I wasn't taking anything I was looking for something. I probably shouldn't do anything at all these days but I've been able to control it and my access is very limited even though I'm a stones throw to Nimbin, so I figure I'm pretty safe from slipping back into that lifestyle again.

ericlee
10-25-2007, 08:47 PM

Haha. No, no. I've never tripped or done whippets over there. I'm just referring to the helicopter sound that you hear while on whippets.

Cookie, getting booze while at war is very easy cause for one thing, you can make it from stuff that you buy at the px. Hashish and weed was easy for me to get cause I was a civilian that lived in the community and had alot of local friends. In this war, I dont think its too easy for soldiers to get drugs and if they do then they were just in the right place at the right time. Especially since the laws are so strict against drugs there. They'll hang you for selling an ounce if you're a tcn.

TurdBerglar
10-25-2007, 09:02 PM
my parents drink. not alcoholics but they get drunk atleast once/twice a week. usually on sunday. i have very vivid memories of being at family cookouts/gatherings and everyone just fucking piss drunk. i mean like passing out/picking fights/beating wives/jumping off second story porch running from the cops drunk. my immediate family is not at all like that. when my parents drink they just sit out in the backyard jamming to led zeppelin with the outdoor soundsystem i hooked up for them talking shit about the neighbors.

the strongest memory i have is when i was about 7. we were at my aunt's house for the forth. her and her husband are fucking insane and their friends are even nuttier. i was just wondering around in the backyard by myself being a kid and playing with a stick. i stumbled upon my aunt fucking wasted trying to piss in some sort of fucking crock pot in the corner of their large yard where there was some over growth. it's starting to get dark and it's just me and her and all the crickets and frongs chirping away. im just looking at her that way little kids do and she's sitting there squatting over a crock pot trying to piss and shoo me away at the same time. she looses her ballance and falls into the crock pot. this is someone that babysits me. i could never take her seriously again. even at the age of 7 i knew she was fucking retarded. this is why i don't drink.

skra75
10-25-2007, 09:39 PM
I've done a lot of drugs in my youth and I'm not ashamed of it at all. I don't go around advertising that about myself or anything, but in a way I'm glad I expierenced what LSD is like in my youth. I'm too old to be fucking around with that shit now though and I don't like encouraging other people to do it.

yeah same pretty much goes for me.

advice, drugs are really not all that special and honestly it's more fun just doing spontaneous goofball shit while sober or having some drinks with good friends. Unless you're Keith Richards, in which case I'm not gonna be stoppin' your train with any of this.

A little voice inside of me has told me to never ever try crack, heroin or speed. I'm glad I listened to that voice as the shit was kinda in my face since I was a rave-super-star in the mid 90's. I had a close friend that nearly died from a heroin overdose, those drugs lead you down a dark path that is hard and nearly impossible to escape from.

I still think they should legalize pot over here, even though I wouldn't do smoke it as I'm far too old for that corny shit. Smoke's kinda no worse really than drinking.

haha I bet HEIRESS hates this thread with a burning passion.

Yetra Flam
10-25-2007, 09:41 PM
just weed.
and ketamine, but that was not for recreational reasons.
yeah i would like to broaden my horizons, it's not the best place to get drugs here. i do have plenty of friends who are heavy drug users, and i've been exposed to it a lot, i was just always too much of a pussy. they always tried to nag me into it, but i don't know. i'm too much of a goody goody.
i'm pretty sure i will later on down the track. i have no reason not to.

MC Moot
10-26-2007, 10:48 AM
ORLY?

are you sure you aren't confusing yourself with Hunter S. Thompson. ;).

BRAVO!!!!....you senora are the winner,I was waiting to see if someone would catch that!.....you deserve a prize......I love a lady who loves her novels.....(y)

Tompz
10-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Well weed kinda has I guess. I like to analyze films when I'm high because I get really really into them and notice every little detail. I've also found that my mind has naturally began to be more open and imaginative whether I am stoned or not.

I can totally relate regarding watching films like that. I get way into it, and if it's a good film it usually makes a huge impression on me.

Otis Driftwood
10-26-2007, 11:04 AM
ridilin
You mean Ritalin? I got my hands on some during my civil service. It's fun in how it works in totally opposite ways for people who have a prescription for that stuff, as it helps them keep in check and concentrate...

hpdrifter
10-26-2007, 11:40 AM
just weed.
and ketamine, but that was not for recreational reasons.
yeah i would like to broaden my horizons, it's not the best place to get drugs here. i do have plenty of friends who are heavy drug users, and i've been exposed to it a lot, i was just always too much of a pussy. they always tried to nag me into it, but i don't know. i'm too much of a goody goody.
i'm pretty sure i will later on down the track. i have no reason not to.

That is not cool for your friends to pressure you. If you're not into it you're not into it. I would never do that to any of my friends who weren't into experimenting. Its dangerous and unnecessary.

Anyway, Scotty, why did you try heroin? What was it like? I will never touch it but I am always curious as to how and why people do it since it can become such a black hole for so many.

scotty
10-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Anyway, Scotty, why did you try heroin? What was it like? I will never touch it but I am always curious as to how and why people do it since it can become such a black hole for so many.

Well I don't want to say too much about it, but the short answer was because it was there. At that time of my life, I was on a self-destructive course, life was too hard when I was straight. A lot of things were going on that I didn't recognise then. When I tried it, I was waking up to what I was becoming and I think it was the event in my life that was pretty much the turning point. There were other significant events as well, but that was the one where I thought 'What the hell are you doing?' You have to understand, I'm being deliberately vague theres much more to it and I don't want to go into it here.

As to what it was like. Look, I don't want to encourage anyone to try it, because I certainly understand why people become so addicted so quickly.

checkyourprez
10-26-2007, 04:07 PM
^ so you had a good time is what your saying.

you can admit it.

and if anyone is thinking thats enough to make them try H go watch requiem for a dream and get back to me.

trailerprincess
10-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I bought that movie after hearing about it but didn't really know what it was going to be like. A little heavy for a Tuesday evening but bloody good.

Me - mostly weed, ecstasy and coke. MDMA, speed and mushies once. It's been about 5 years since I have done pills and don't miss them at all. I did coke and pills quite regulary for a few years but then kind of wound down. I do coke a couple of times a year now max and that's about it. Weed, I go through stages. Enjoyed my most recent supply but not that fussed. I mostly like rolling joints.

checkyourprez
10-26-2007, 05:41 PM
yea ill go through phases too. im in a blunt phase. blunts and bongs are probably my favorite.

i have been thinking about getting a vaporizer for the longest time. but i cant bring myself to spend the 200 on it. anybody try one of these bad boys out?

BangkokB
10-26-2007, 06:50 PM
I wonder what it'd be like to be rolling right now? Since it's 7:16AM and I just got back from the Full Moon Party in Ko Samui: I have no idea what that would be like.

Great Party: Hopefully I have some Pictures to Prove it but towards the end I weaved far off the track

Helvete
10-26-2007, 08:11 PM
My nose is numb.

ericlee
10-26-2007, 11:02 PM
I still think they should legalize pot over here, even though I wouldn't do smoke it as I'm far too old for that corny shit. Smoke's kinda no worse really than drinking

Wait what? Weed has an age limit? You better go talk to ole Willie Nelson about it. I'm not a spring chicken myself and I smoke on occasion. Mostly when I get an artist's block when im trying to think of some new songs or when I record. It usually helps. Also if I want to relax sometimes and dont want to wake with a hangover or have that bloated feeling from drinking.

Lyman Zerga
10-27-2007, 05:07 AM
My nose is numb.

i thought it was jewish!

Helvete
10-27-2007, 05:29 AM
Now I can't feel my brain!

-T-
10-27-2007, 07:26 AM
I have done nothing.

russhie
10-28-2007, 03:47 AM
Nothing much. Pot, coke, I drink a fair bit, but always a social thing.

For me, it's not the high that's appealing with coke, it's more what is says about your socio-economic status. It's a bit expensive here, and you could easily get some speed for much cheaper, but coke says something different about you. Speed is called bogan dust for a reason.

Nothing else holds any appeal...I don't care for pills, or anything injectable. I'm happy getting off my chops with some quality voddy, good champers and the occasional line.

icy manipulator
10-29-2007, 06:55 AM
weed
ecstasy
dexamphetamine (ritalin)
angeldust (big mistake)

i only drink now tho, on a special occasion i might pop a couple of pills or smoke weed but that seems to be a once a year kind of thing now :( i like both but i never really get a chance to take them anymore. when they're free i have no probs taking them :D vodka is much much cheaper tho

also, i think i'm the only person in history to try ecstasy before weed