PDA

View Full Version : its 1am in lovely los angeles

ggirlballa
10-27-2007, 02:38 AM
i look out my bedroom an LAPD helicopter's spotlight blinds my eyes, so i get creeped out like "omg they've spotted me & they prolly think i'm a criminal or some shit" & i can't hear much cept the helicopter engine & its scaring me i hear sirens too usually its just the heli :(

ggirlballa
10-27-2007, 02:44 AM
ohh they're gone now:)

mikizee
10-27-2007, 03:39 AM
Reminds me of a time a couple of years ago.....

I was at my friend's house sitting out in the backyard, drinking with a few people.

I suddenly decided to head down to the bottlo to pick up some more booze, even though I was in no state to drive. I stumbled down the driveway alongside his house and came out to his front yard and the street, and I saw that cops had blocked off both ends of the street, police cars and flashing lights and lots of cops on foot everywhere. I was like 'uhhhh.... probably not the best time to drive to the pub.'

So I walked back to the backyard and then a chopper appeared overhead with it's searchlight scanning all the yards. I dared my friend to walk out in the middle of his yard and smoke a big bong, so he did and as he was doing so the chopper light squared solely on him and stayed on him the whole time he sunk the bowl.

Then nothing else really happened. I'm sure the cops were too busy looking for whoever they were looking for than to come round the back and bust him for smokin a fat one.

Pretty useless story actually

Lyman Zerga
10-27-2007, 05:12 AM
it was probably just tal

befsquire
10-27-2007, 11:40 PM
Why, oh why must you swoop through the hood
like everybody from the hood is up to no good.
You think all the girls around here are trickin
up there lookin like Superchicken
At night I see your light through my bedroom window
But I ain't got shit but the pad and pencil
I can't wait till I hear you say
"I'm going down, mayday, mayday." I'm gonna clown
Cause everytime that the pigs have got me
y'all rub it in with the flying Nazi
military force, but we don't want ya
Standin' on my roof with the rocket launcher
"So fly like an eagle."
But don't follow us wherever we go