PDA

View Full Version : call me ignorant but

Lyman Zerga
11-01-2007, 05:56 PM
how in the world can you kill DOLPHINS? (no details, please)

is it really worth all the horrible massacre just for a few bites?

no sir, ill never have any kind of understanding for people who do such things (n)

SobaViolence
11-01-2007, 06:08 PM
that is pretty ignorant.

have you tried the shark fin soup?
simply to die for, mass extinction levels to die for

Bob
11-01-2007, 06:14 PM
i try to buy dolphin-free tuna, but i don't care what anyone says, you can taste the difference

Lyman Zerga
11-01-2007, 06:16 PM
i didnt even allow you to eat tuna

buy a dolphin and tuna free tuna next time

Waus
11-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Every time I buy dolphin-free tuna I just end up spreading more dolphin butter on it anyways, so I figure I'll just save myself the time and not bother.

Lyman Zerga
11-01-2007, 06:47 PM
i watched the news right before i made this thread

well no, i actually couldnt look at those bad pictures of dolphins swimming in their own pool of blood but just hearing it was worse enough.. like the brutal assholes injure a dolphin so other dolphins will come and see whats happening and then they slaughter the whole dolphin family

so in fact the dolphins have to pay with their lives only cause they are so damn friendly

nothing shoots tears in my eyes like any kind of animal cruelty/slaughtering and it makes me so fucking angry at the same time, i prefer being ignorant over supporting those fuckheads in any ways

and dolphins are not even my favorite animals!

i dont know why such brutal things are legal

EN[i]GMA
11-01-2007, 10:03 PM
What makes you more sad, cruelty to animals or cruelty to humans?

Just asking...

And dolphins aren't exactly the nicest of animals, contrary to what you might believe. Are they "friendly" when they beat and rape other dolphins?

I don't support "cruelty" towards animals (though I'm fine with killing them and eating them), but we can't take this sort of ridiculous emotional stance toward animals. Wild animals are, almost without exception, vicious things that would kill if given the chance and a reason to.

Lyman Zerga
11-02-2007, 09:35 AM
can i eat your pets?

Rock
11-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Lyman, are you a vegetarian?

abcdefz
11-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Out this way, they've found, I think.... three dolphins washed ashore which had been shot. Shot. I mean, what the fuck?

kaiser soze
11-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Hundreds of dolphins were killed/beached on the coasts of Iran, many believe it is caused by U.S. sonar

(n)

Waus
11-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Hundreds of dolphins were killed/beached on the coasts of Iran, many believe it is caused by U.S. sonar

(n)

Iran? Dead dolphins? INVADE!

Whatitis
11-02-2007, 01:18 PM
can i eat your pets?

Only if my pet doesn't eat you first.

He likes tuna too.

Lyman Zerga
11-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Lyman, are you a vegetarian?

yes but thats not too hard to guess haha

Lyman Zerga
11-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Only if my pet doesn't eat you first.

He likes tuna too.

i dont give a fuck about your stupid penis

Bob
11-02-2007, 04:43 PM
can i eat your pets?

ok, but i have a pet dolphin

Lyman Zerga
11-02-2007, 05:14 PM
well anyway.. it just hurts me that some people treat animals like they are not worth anything, like those are just some things who are not able to feel pain or have any emotions while in my opinion the people who do such bad things are the ones who aint worth shit

i sometimes wish i could be an animal activist

Whatitis
11-02-2007, 06:39 PM
i dont give a fuck about your stupid penis

Spoken like a true child.

Lyman Zerga
11-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Spoken like a true child.

youre old so i guess you might see most people as children anyway

well whatever, i asked the pets question just that enigma person so fuck off when you dont have anything interesting to say

cosmo105
11-02-2007, 07:57 PM
GMA;1529745']What makes you more sad, cruelty to animals or cruelty to humans?

Just asking...

And dolphins aren't exactly the nicest of animals, contrary to what you might believe. Are they "friendly" when they beat and rape other dolphins?

I don't support "cruelty" towards animals (though I'm fine with killing them and eating them), but we can't take this sort of ridiculous emotional stance toward animals. Wild animals are, almost without exception, vicious things that would kill if given the chance and a reason to.

we can't judge animals based on our standards of morals and ethics.

it's a bit of a read but i remember enjoying it (http://www.stephenjaygould.org/library/gould_nonmoral.html)

Lyman Zerga
11-03-2007, 09:20 AM
yeah, it also seems like that person watches too much dolphin pr0n

Schmeltz
11-03-2007, 07:45 PM
how in the world can you kill DOLPHINS?

You could heat up their pool one degree every sixty seconds... until it was boiling

Lyman Zerga
11-04-2007, 03:58 AM
You could heat up their pool one degree every sixty seconds... until it was boiling

thats why i said (NO DETAILS) to avoid stupid shit like that but thanks anyway

Schmeltz
11-04-2007, 10:28 PM
You could flash-freeze their pool so it was instantly at twenty degrees below zero, and the dolphins would be frozen in the ice with their happy smiles captured perfectly on their frozen faces.

SobaViolence
11-05-2007, 05:20 PM
i got a msg on facebook that people use live stray dogs as bait to catch sharks.

people are fucking intense and doubly crazy.

Lyman Zerga
11-06-2007, 11:06 AM
the most retarded shit i heard was people tried to train sharks to become nicer to us

just stay the fuck away from them, the see isnt meant for us anyway

NoFenders
11-06-2007, 03:48 PM
The sea, and anything in it, is ours to become aquainted with. Being able to get closer to any kind of marine life could answer many questions.

:cool:

Lyman Zerga
11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
i just saw an interesting episode of wife swap

that guy came into a hardcore animal activist family, well he liked animals too but he ate meat like all the time and was like 'no way im stopping to eat meat!' at first till he saw a transporter filled up with tortured cows BANG he decided to become a vegetarian

i dont mind people who eat meat aslong as they know how cruel some that shit behind scenes really is
you need to see that shit with your own eyes and stop being ignorant about it and if youre still able to eat meat afterwads then ill bless you

thats also why im a fan of those shocking pictures, they shouldnt give you a trauma for life but show you whats REALLY going on

yeah i know we vegetarians can be some serious pain in the ass (y) but thats like my religion

NoFenders
11-06-2007, 06:03 PM
i sometimes wish i could be an animal activist

I think you already are one.

I just read a report that man didn't have any brains until he ate meat. Seriously. The cave man was a total idiot until he ate meat.

Lyman Zerga
11-06-2007, 07:34 PM
im only an e-animal activist if even

Yetra Flam
11-06-2007, 11:41 PM
I think you already are one.

I just read a report that man didn't have any brains until he ate meat. Seriously. The cave man was a total idiot until he ate meat.

i love that argument. LOL VEGETARIANS ARE STUPID AND HAVE NO BRAINS.
yeah, you're all WAY smarter than me. i have no intelligence whatsoever.

Schmeltz
11-06-2007, 11:49 PM
know we vegetarians can be some serious pain in the ass (y) but thats like my religion

This is an interesting quote, not really for what it says about vegetarianism but for what it says about religion.

NoFenders
11-07-2007, 11:58 AM
i love that argument. LOL VEGETARIANS ARE STUPID AND HAVE NO BRAINS.
yeah, you're all WAY smarter than me. i have no intelligence whatsoever.

Never heard that "argument" before. Then again, I'm not around a lot of people who usually argue about what they eat. Well balanced meals is all I really care about. Oh yeah, and the all lovely taco. Tacos rock!

Lyman Zerga
11-07-2007, 04:05 PM
This is an interesting quote, not really for what it says about vegetarianism but for what it says about religion.

im actually better than jesus cause i dont eat fish

SobaViolence
11-07-2007, 08:13 PM
he didn't eat fish...

Schmeltz
11-07-2007, 08:35 PM
He totally did man. He gave fish and toast to all those people, for free. And all his best friends were fishermen. And one time he made it so they caught way more fish than normal.

Not only that but one time at a wedding they ran out of booze so he turned the water into wine. Good stuff, too!

Jesus straight up knew how to party. I don't know why his followers are all so down on having fun.

Lyman Zerga
11-08-2007, 05:13 PM
he didn't eat fish...

hey now! are you on my side or that Jee dude's side?

make your damn mind up!