PDA

View Full Version : Zeitgeist

Carlos
11-02-2007, 05:51 PM
A powerful and thought provoking documentary film. (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=zeitgeist&total=1769&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0) starts at 5 mins - the first 5 is just an overture (music/intro)

It has 3 sections to the film, so covers a lot of ground, whilst maintaining a clear train of thought/message. First section deals with religion and how it has been used as a control mechanism, moving onto how the current control mechanism work: especially in america.

I am more than happy to discuss the contents with anyone, but please don't ask me to justify why you should watch this.. You should want to watch anything that may provoke thought. And it does big time! I'd be interested to know of any inaccuracies that anyone is aware of.

You may not agree with it all, you may not agree with any of it. You may not even know what to think.. But at least you will have watched it.

SugarInTheRaw
11-16-2007, 04:28 PM
My friend sent me an email about this! I only saw the first half. Thank you for reminding me to finish it. This movie is pretty crazy. How did you find it?

Carlos
11-17-2007, 10:57 AM
911blogger.. :)

yeah finish it, has a lot of great information in it... (y)