PDA

View Full Version : Dammit what happened to D_Raay

Schmeltz
11-03-2007, 07:43 PM
With all the paranormal and fringe theories being espoused in this forum as of late, I find I miss D_Raay's perspective. He used to be a dude who could appreciate critical perspectives on events, whether applied to the mainstream or the wild side, and realistically assess the extent to which any of us knew what the hell was happening.

Of course on the other hand there's been a few people posting in this section with some really good insights and ideas that I don't usually see round these parts. And that's all gravy. But I still miss some of the old contributors.

Man if you're lurking come out and throw down some perspective.

Shit, even samiam would be a welcome change at this point.

Lyman Zerga
11-04-2007, 04:00 AM
he jumped into the spoiling pool

SobaViolence
11-05-2007, 05:17 PM
someone up'ed the dose of crazy in this place...

Waus
11-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Where IS D_Raay?

15% of all Americans have a 20% chance of disappearing on any given day. Where are they taken?
-possibly alien slave camps
-possibly indentured servitude
-possibly to build bombs for homeland terrorism

We are living in an age when people like D_Raay can be dragged away to a lifetime of menial labor for shadowy illuminati organizations and kept placated with promises of freedom and hidden opium dens.

Yeah, we do need D_Raay.

DroppinScience
11-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Where IS D_Raay?

15% of all Americans have a 20% chance of disappearing on any given day. Where are they taken?
-possibly alien slave camps
-possibly indentured servitude
-possibly to build bombs for homeland terrorism

We are living in an age when people like D_Raay can be dragged away to a lifetime of menial labor for shadowy illuminati organizations and kept placated with promises of freedom and hidden opium dens.

Yeah, we do need D_Raay.

Haha, nice! The lizard men took him. (y)

ericg
11-06-2007, 08:41 PM
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=barry+king

Qdrop
11-17-2007, 08:07 AM
some people just "grow up and out" of this place.

it happens.

and I'm still skeptical about man-made global warming.

don't miss any of you.
bite me.

Randetica
11-17-2007, 08:23 AM
then stop coming back for more bites

D_Raay
04-09-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm back!!

Didn't realize I had been gone this long, it's nice to see any of you remember me at all.

I've been studying at the University of Leeds in England but I am back for a while now. (I managed to avoid the lizard men)

I guess i have a lot of reading to do to catch up with all of you...

DroppinScience
04-09-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm back!!

Didn't realize I had been gone this long, it's nice to see any of you remember me at all.

I've been studying at the University of Leeds in England but I am back for a while now. (I managed to avoid the lizard men)

I guess i have a lot of reading to do to catch up with all of you...

Welcome back! And I'm relieved the lizard men didn't get you. :)