PDA

View Full Version : fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually cool

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 03:29 PM
so i was in a store in the mall that i think is mainly targeted to highschool girls, and i was looking at the tshirts and i saw up on the wall a run-dmc shirt and i was like HOLY FUCKSHIT I NEED THAT i fucking love run dmc. i regularly listen to run dmc. i am the ONLY person i know that listens to run dmc, and probably most people my age dont even know who they are.

so then i look for the shirt and i cant find it. so i ask the sales lady. she said they sold out, but they had this OTHER style of run dmc shirt, but there was only one of them left and it was XL

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK. WHO FUCKING BUYS RUN DMC SHIRTS? i KNOW that no one that shops there listens to run dmc. a bunch of fucking highschool girls are running around with run dmc shits one cause it's funny cause lol there's black people on my shirt.

and now, if i ever do find an awesome run dmc shirt that i like, i'll look like a fucking poser. just like all those girls. goddamnit. if i ever see someone wearing one im gonna chew them out. or else just say something about how much i like their music and make them feel retarded when they're like "oh i dont actually know anything by them" then i'll beat their ass and take their shirt.

i wont actually do that last part, but i'll really, really want to

i should have known that going to the mall would put me in a murderous rage

i got a pretty awesome jacket though

hardnox71
12-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Um......ok.

Freebasser
12-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but you actually sound like a fucking poser 14 year old girl.

:/

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 03:38 PM
im just pissed cause they're taking something thats actually good and ruining it

if you dont know who a band is, you shoudlnt wear a band shirt. this is worse than how ac/dc shirts got all popular, cause like, everyone is at least mildly familiar with/likes ac/dc. i like ac/dc, but i wouldnt wear an ac/dc shirt because i dont listen to them regularly enough to advertise my liking of them to the world

hardnox71
12-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Has it ever occured to you that maybe these kids are wearing all this Run-DMC shit because they actually like Run-DMC? Has it crossed your mind that maybe they are tired of the "money, clothes and hoes" format that music, especially rap and hip hop, has adopted?

You know who James Brown is, right? He was a pioneer of rhythm and blues. So why wouldn't these kids know who the pioneers of rap and hip hop are? Why would they be completely oblivious to that?

Just because they are young girls doesn't meant they have to be dizzy flakes who care about nothing but boys, hair and make-up.

These kids are a hell of alot smarter that you think they are.

kaiser soze
12-09-2007, 04:00 PM
maybe you should blame "Run's House"

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Just because they are young girls doesn't meant they have to be dizzy flakes who care about nothing but boys, hair and make-up.

they don't have to be, but a lot of them are

in 10th grade my friends all stopped talking to me because someone decided that since i dont wear makeup and i'd never had a boyfriend that i was a lesbian. they all avoided me and would give me dirty looks in the hall. i could never figure out what i had done wrong and one day one of them told me the reason, and i was like WTF SO I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DATING WE'RE 15 DATING IS RETARDED. every day of 10th grade i sat by myself to eat lunch and was only spoken to/would speak to someone for things like "do you know what time it is?" and "hey can i borrow a pen?"

in my experience, most young girls are ditsy, flaky, and care about nothing but boys, hair and makeup. i feel pretty confident in that, with the store selling THAT MANY of those, most of the people just got it cause it looked cool. im sure there are some awesome 15 year old girls. but not that many.

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 04:03 PM
maybe you should blame "Run's House"

i figured it was probably "it's tricky" that did it. thats in a lot of video games and has been remade a few times

Freebasser
12-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Meanwhile, scores of people have just been killed in a carbomb attack in Iraq.

hardnox71
12-09-2007, 04:07 PM

Oh, that's just great!!:rolleyes: They weren't wearing Run-DMC shit, were they?

Freebasser
12-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Apparently so! News has it that a disgruntled gal with a t-shirt fetish rounded them up and drove straight towards them! :S

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 04:09 PM

if the point you're trying to make is that this isnt as important as lots of people dying, you're right. but neither is anything else anyone posts here.

ToucanSpam
12-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Wow.

Freebasser
12-09-2007, 04:12 PM
The point I'm trying to make is that when you put it into perspective, not being able to get hold of a specific item of hip-hop related apparel doesn't quite compare to the loss of, let's say, a limb on the scale of pissed-offness :/

hardnox71
12-09-2007, 04:12 PM
See what the fuck you started, Touc?

I mean, really!! We can't take you anywhere.:mad:

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 04:13 PM
The point I'm trying to make is that when you put it into perspective, not being able to get hold of a specific item of hip-hop related apparel doesn't quite compare to the loss of, let's say, a limb on the scale of pissed-offness :/

learn to read. my problem isnt that i couldnt get one of these shirts. even if they had them in stock i woudlnt buy one now.

ToucanSpam
12-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Man, today I didn't get the Hawthorne Heights t shirt I wanted. Some 14 year old girl got it. My life is broken.

Freebasser
12-09-2007, 04:14 PM
learn to read. my problem isnt that i couldnt get one of these shirts. even if they had them in stock i woudlnt buy one now.

14... 13... 12...

hardnox71
12-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Man, today I didn't get the Hawthorne Heights t shirt I wanted. Some 14 year old girl got it. My life is broken.

Fuck is Hawthorne Heights?:confused:

milleson
12-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Fuck is Hawthorne Heights?:confused:

yeah :confused:

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 04:18 PM
14... 13... 12...

:confused:

hardnox71
12-09-2007, 04:20 PM
That means you are time bomb about to explode....basically saying 'you need some help.'

edit-or it might mean that the more you post the more immature you are becoming about this whole t-shit deal.

It's one or the other but I'm not sure which.

ToucanSpam
12-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Alright let's allow this thread to die...someone's gonna get hurt.

hardnox71
12-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Alright let's allow this thread to die...someone's gonna get hurt.

Why are you so quick to get outta here, Touc?

Lemme guess, you took the last fucking t-shirt didn't you?

YOU BASTARD!!!!

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Why are you so quick to get outta here, Touc?

Lemme guess, you took the last fucking t-shirt didn't you?

YOU BASTARD!!!!

do you fail to understand the fact that the reason i'm upset is not because they didn't have any more?

fucktopgirl
12-09-2007, 04:26 PM
BIPBIPBIP fresh new BIPBIPBIP

Today, A girl came into a mall with a riffle and shot 4 girls that were wearing a run-dmc shirt. It appears that those 4 school girls bought the rest of the t-shirt stock today.

The young girl had saliva running down her mouth while shooting them and was screaming '' bunch of posers, you ruin my life, i am the only one who can wear this run-dmc t-shirt''
The teenagers girls were eating a ice cream cone near the fountain at the restaurant level in the mall when the tragedy happen.

ericlee
12-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Man you should see the new fallout boy tat I got on my ass.

I was gonna get a bowling for soup portrait of the whole band on my ass but, I didn't have enough room for that damn guitarist. He's a huge motherfucker.

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 04:29 PM
i have no idea what any of the other bands you're talking about in this thread are. this is a perfect example. ive heard of fallout boy but not of the other two.
now if i saw a really neato looking shirt for one of these bands, i would not get it. not only because they probably suck, but because i dont even know what the sing.

hardnox71
12-09-2007, 04:37 PM
do you fail to understand the fact that the reason i'm upset is not because they didn't have any more?

Yes, yes, yes, for Godsakes YES!!! I understand all of that. I'm just bored right now and I'm talking shit.

Seriously, though, here's what I got. You are extremely annoyed with the fact that these dizzy little girls are running around wearing the exact same shit that you want to wear but can't because you wouldn't be caught dead in something that could possibly get you wrongfully I.D.'d as a 'dizzy'.

Not to be mean but you are 21 years old. There has got to be more important shit going on in your life.

Freebasser
12-09-2007, 04:38 PM

I was gonna get a bowling for soup portrait of the whole band on my ass but, I didn't have enough room for that damn guitarist. He's a huge motherfucker.

Dinnae lie! Your arse is huge!

hardnox71
12-09-2007, 04:38 PM

Pic goes in Family Album right now, Mister!!!

ericlee
12-09-2007, 04:39 PM
i have no idea what any of the other bands you're talking about in this thread are. this is a perfect example. ive heard of fallout boy but not of the other two.
now if i saw a really neato looking shirt for one of these bands, i would not get it. not only because they probably suck, but because i dont even know what the sing.

He's (http://www.efestivals.co.uk/photos/misc/2003/BowlingForSoup-LS02.jpg)
like that Lardass dude from Stand by Me with a guitar.

I can imagine him spewin right into the audience during a guitar solo and starting a chain reaction of spewage. That would be brutal. I would keep the shirt that I wore to that show and wear it every day and never wash it. (y)

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Yes, yes, yes, for Godsakes YES!!! I understand all of that. I'm just bored right now and I'm talking shit.

Seriously, though, here's what I got. You are extremely annoyed with the fact that these dizzy little girls are running around wearing the exact same shit that you want to wear but can't because you wouldn't be caught dead in something that could possibly get you wrongfully I.D.'d as a 'dizzy'.

Not to be mean but you are 21 years old. There has got to be more important shit going on in your life.

a) hey im bored right now too! so im posting on the internet about something i experienced today! i thought people here could somewhat relate. i guess i was wrong.

b) you're pretty spot on with that middle paragraph there

c)there's more important shit going on in my life, but none of you give a shit. i thought someone on this particular forum might have some kind of interest in something that related to run-dmc. i could discuss some of the more important things going on in my life right now, but i'd probably catch even MORE shit for that. everyone here seems to have some negative shit to say about ANYTHING i say. and at least half the shit i post that everyone complains about, if anyone else posted the exact same thing, you'd actually discuss the topic and not just bash the poster.

Freebasser
12-09-2007, 04:46 PM
The rattle is out of the pram, repeat, the rattle is out of the pram.

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 04:47 PM
He's (http://www.efestivals.co.uk/photos/misc/2003/BowlingForSoup-LS02.jpg)
like that Lardass dude from Stand by Me with a guitar.

jaysus that's a big man

you know theres actually a band that part of their show is vomiting on people? the lead singer picks a lady out of the crowd to come up on stage, and then vomits all over her. that's classy.

Audio.
12-09-2007, 04:55 PM

so..to avoid being known part of this poser trend you say they are..you don't buy the Run DMC shirt. huh. thats a mighty dilemma.:rolleyes:

just buy it. stop caring what people may think jeesh!

Kid Presentable
12-09-2007, 04:57 PM
14... 13... 12...

Fucking oath. (y)

beastieboysbaby
12-09-2007, 04:58 PM
hawthorne heights is like a screamo band or something.

one of the members died in his sleep not too long ago. :(

-T-
12-09-2007, 05:00 PM
So how do you know these are "14" year old girls wearing these? Who's to say they are not older? Even so is there an age limit and who can be into Run DMC??

ToucanSpam
12-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Fucking oath. (y)

Make them all stop. Please.

milleson
12-09-2007, 05:01 PM
screamo band?

wtf.

Kid Presentable
12-09-2007, 05:03 PM
WHY ISN'T SHE STUDYING? TOUGH LOVE DOESN'T WORK IF YOU ALL KEEP HER ON HERE!!!

trailerprincess
12-09-2007, 05:03 PM
So how do you know these are "14" year old girls wearing these? Who's to say they are not older? Even so is there an age limit and who can be into Run DMC??

I agree. I find this kind of ridiculous music snobbery just stupid.

Yetra Flam
12-09-2007, 05:06 PM
It just sounds like you hate and are jealous of 14 year old girls. i know this because i'm the same.
let it go.

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 05:07 PM
WHY ISN'T SHE STUDYING? TOUGH LOVE DOESN'T WORK IF YOU ALL KEEP HER ON HERE!!!

meh. if i wasnt here, id be wasting my time on a different forum. but this place is like cheers, even if everyone hates me (y)

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 05:10 PM
It just sounds like you hate and are jealous of 14 year old girls. i know this because i'm the same.
let it go.

why am i jealous of 14 year old girls? my life is way better than that of a 14 year old. i get to do things most 14 year olds can only dream about, like drive, drink excessively, stay up at late as i want, and eat ice cream for breakfast.

-T-
12-09-2007, 05:10 PM
meh. if i wasnt here, id be wasting my time on a different forum. but this place is like cheers, even if everyone hates me (y)

Somebody has to be hated by the mass. Keeps things interesting.;)

Yetra Flam
12-09-2007, 05:11 PM
well i'm only saying this because it's a familiar feeling, but it seems like there's a lot of resentment towards these 14 year old girls because of your negative experience as a teenager

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 05:15 PM
i dont have anything against teenage girls in particular. i really dislike small children too. i think anyone significantly younger than i am just annoys the piss out of me

-T-
12-09-2007, 05:15 PM
why am i jealous of 14 year old girls? my life is way better than that of a 14 year old. i get to do things most 14 year olds can only dream about, like drive, drink excessively, stay up at late as i want, and eat ice cream for breakfast.

Is that supoosed to be a good thing? lol

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 05:17 PM
isnt that what kids want to do? they're all like "i cant wait till im a growup so i can drive and dont have a bedtime!" arent they?

im just saying i enjoy life way more now than i ever did before, so theres hardly anything for me to be jealous of

Kid Presentable
12-09-2007, 05:18 PM

Whoa whoa, nobody hates you. We hate your threads.

Yetra Flam
12-09-2007, 05:18 PM
you're jealous that they're wearing the cool shirts!

-T-
12-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Maybe you want to be disciplined!

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 05:20 PM
yeah, you caught me. actually i just want a good spanking :(

The Notorious LOL
12-09-2007, 06:26 PM
okay lets break this down:

Run-D.M.C.

* Released:March 27, 1984
* Last RIAA certification: Gold

King of Rock

* Released:January 15, 1985
* Last RIAA certification: Platinum

Raising Hell

* Released:1986
* Last RIAA certification: 3x Platinum

Tougher Than Leather

* Released:May 16, 1988
* Last RIAA certification: 2x Platinum

Back From Hell

* Released:October 16, 1990
* Last RIAA description: Gold

Down With the King

* Released:May 4, 1993
* Last RIAA description: Gold

7.5+ million albums sold = not your personal band

Also, by the time you were old enough to realize who RUN DMC are, they were pretty close to retirement.

Get the fuck over yourself

insertnamehere
12-09-2007, 06:36 PM
you're right, they're not my personal band. i have nothing against anyone listening to them. if a 14 year old girl listens to them, good for her. 8 year olds? super. my issue is not that there are young girls listening to it. its that pretty much none of them do, yet they will wear something around that says they do. i WISH more people had the same taste in music as me, im not trying to stop anyone from listening to good music. i just want people who listen to shitty music to stay away from products that are meant to show appreciation of good music.

in related news, the only radio station ive been able to pick up in this city that i liked, they changed to a country station. cock.

Jitters
12-09-2007, 09:19 PM
the only radio station ive been able to pick up in this city that i liked, they changed to a country station. cock.

Things just keep getting worse... :(

cosmo105
12-09-2007, 09:55 PM
LIFE IS ENDLESS PAIN

Bob
12-09-2007, 09:57 PM
YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL

GOD

DroppinScience
12-09-2007, 10:09 PM
You might want to stay away from malls and stuff and/or posting about said experiences.

I learned the hard way.

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65483&highlight=HMV

QueenAdrock
12-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Well, I wouldn't be too hasty to lump "all 14 year old girls" into the same category, INH. I don't know how many 14 year olds you know that you can make a statement like that, but I assure you there are plenty out there who probably do like them.

I mean, not many people know that I love Run DMC to death and if someone came up to me if I was wearing a shirt of theirs and told me I didn't like them and was being a poser, well, they wouldn't know what the hell they were talking about.

Just be careful about blanket statements.

ericlee
12-10-2007, 12:56 AM
Dinnae lie! Your arse is huge!

Well, I've got that damn tattoo of WuTang on my ass already so of course I barely have no room.

silence7
12-10-2007, 01:06 AM
You're like one of those guys who finds some incredibly underground band, then as soon as they hit the big time, and EVERYBODY loves them, you stop liking them because you just aren't cool enough if you like something mainstream.

You have no idea what's in the hearts and minds of the RUN DMC t-shirt buying youth of today.

When I see kids wearing my favorite bands, it makes me smile, free advertising for good music. More people buy the good music. More good music gets produced. we all win.

RUN
DMC

Silence7

Randetica
12-10-2007, 02:07 AM
rum dmc? aint those the guys who tried to copy the beasties? :eek: thats the only connection i can built SOWWY

well band shirts are gay anyway cause no one (but INH) gives a flying fuck about what shit youre into

in fact no one but 14- year olds should wear band shirts or it will look ridiculous

russhie
12-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Favourite thread <3

Planetary
12-10-2007, 07:54 AM

you truly are the king of kings...

Lex Diamonds
12-10-2007, 08:04 AM
you're right, they're not my personal band. i have nothing against anyone listening to them. if a 14 year old girl listens to them, good for her. 8 year olds? super. my issue is not that there are young girls listening to it. its that pretty much none of them do, yet they will wear something around that says they do. i WISH more people had the same taste in music as me, im not trying to stop anyone from listening to good music. i just want people who listen to shitty music to stay away from products that are meant to show appreciation of good music.

in related news, the only radio station ive been able to pick up in this city that i liked, they changed to a country station. cock.
You are such a fucking moron. Run DMC are NOT a niche band, pretty much anyone under 40 likes them. I have no idea where you've got this ignorant view of yourself as some kind of music expert because you like Run fucking DMC.

It's fair enough to get pissed off at people like RaZoRbLaDe_KisS who wear Sex Pistols shirts purely for the image but Run DMC are pretty much the most widely recognised black music group of all time. The fact your original post accused people of thinking "wow I have black people on my shirt" shows that you have some serious issues around their race. Stop being a fucking Nazi.

Planetary
12-10-2007, 08:50 AM
I don't know how many 14 year olds you know that you can make a statement like that, but I assure you there are plenty out there who probably do like them.

amen. deejayzap for instants.

ToucanSpam
12-10-2007, 09:39 AM
No one could ever possibly understand. All of you. You just don't understand.

kaiser soze
12-10-2007, 10:00 AM
It pisses me off that people who weren't born when I was into RUN DMC act like they own them, fuck life and it's meandering mediocrities meddling in my RUN DMC-ness and shit yo MTV raps!!!!!

riffle ball bat!

DroppinScience
12-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Here's the problem with you getting mad at the Run-DMC T-shirts going out of stock: how do you know who actually bought them?

You leaped to the conclusion that the 14 year olds went and bought them all (also leaping to the conclusion that each and every hypothetical 14 year old customer who is running around with the shirt is a genuine phoney). How do you know it wasn't all 20-somethings or 30-somethings who bought it?

:confused:

Coming from someone who got too mad at 14 yr olds while at a corporate mega-store and being misguided enough to share it on a message board susceptible to anonymous pricks tearing you up a year and a half ago... just chill, yo.

Planetary
12-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Coming from someone who got too mad at 14 yr olds while at a corporate mega-store and being misguided enough to share it on a message board susceptible to anonymous pricks tearing you up a year and a half ago... just chill, yo.

lol owned

insertnamehere
12-10-2007, 09:31 PM
I know how you feel. I feel the same way when I see kids wearing Beastie Boys shirts. What the fuck do they know about the Beastie Boys when they were born in 1986? Now if I wear any of my Beasties gear, I'll look like them.

Bunch of jackholes.

cmute officially wins

You might want to stay away from malls and stuff and/or posting about said experiences.

I learned the hard way.

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65483&highlight=HMV

at least i'm not the only one this has happened to before

You're like one of those guys who finds some incredibly underground band, then as soon as they hit the big time, and EVERYBODY loves them, you stop liking them because you just aren't cool enough if you like something mainstream.

did they just hit it big time?

You are such a fucking moron. Run DMC are NOT a niche band, pretty much anyone under 40 likes them. I have no idea where you've got this ignorant view of yourself as some kind of music expert because you like Run fucking DMC.

It's fair enough to get pissed off at people like RaZoRbLaDe_KisS who wear Sex Pistols shirts purely for the image but Run DMC are pretty much the most widely recognised black music group of all time. The fact your original post accused people of thinking "wow I have black people on my shirt" shows that you have some serious issues around their race. Stop being a fucking Nazi.

you say pretty much anyone under 40 likes them, but to be honest, ive never really heard anyone in real life mention them ever, save my dad, and one of my friends. i dont think im a music expert at all. i dont have tv and i dont listen to the radio, i just listen to the same ol' stuff over and over. i just discovered daft punk this summer, and aside from that, well i cant remember the last time i started listening to a new band. i really thought that this was in the same vein as the sex pistol shirt example that you mentioned. if run dmc is actually popular, then it's news to me.

so sorry i caused all this hullabaloo, but under this here rock, i dont know much of anything about whats going on in popular culture these days, and i didnt realize that, as you all make it sound, run dmc is a pretty big thing these days. you also have to remember that i live in a pretty hickish place, and as most of you are from more urban areas, the populace of your respective communities is probably more cultured and knowledgeable about these kinds of things. i just feel like your average north carolinian getting their major in cattle management woudlnt listen to run dmc.

now if you'll excuse me, i need to go listen to joy division and study for my beekeeping exam.

Bob
12-10-2007, 09:38 PM
if run dmc is actually popular, then it's news to me.

lol yes, run dmc is unbelievably popular

anyway i know how you feel though, i just started listening to this new band i discovered, lead zeplin, but their shit is like all over the mall and i just don't know, i don't wanna be lumped in with these posers

insertnamehere
12-10-2007, 09:44 PM
i didnt just start listening to them. it's just, i didnt know other people listened to them too. like, i pretty much dont know anyone in my age range that listens to beasties, so i felt like it was a pretty safe assumption to make, you know? like, as far as beastie boys go, theres
1. my friend that never listened to them before that i took to a show this summer
2. my dad
3. some of my older relatives
4. a guy i work with thats like 30

actually when i told people i was going to a beastie boys concert this summer, the main response i got was "that's lame"

Bob
12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
i didnt just start listening to them. it's just, i didnt know other people listened to them too. like, i pretty much dont know anyone in my age range that listens to beasties, so i felt like it was a pretty safe assumption to make, you know? like, as far as beastie boys go, theres
1. my friend that never listened to them before that i took to a show this summer
2. my dad
3. some of my older relatives
4. a guy i work with thats like 30

actually when i told people i was going to a beastie boys concert this summer, the main response i got was "that's lame"

and when you got to the concert and looked at your expensive ticket and saw the huge crowd it didn't occur to you "hey, the beastie boys are very popular and a lot of people have heard of them and like them"?

insertnamehere
12-10-2007, 10:00 PM
a lot of people have heard of them and like them that are in a different age range than me, it seems

drunk men that dont wear shirts apparently do not like them

i feel uncomfortable discussing this in this section of the board

ericlee
12-10-2007, 10:16 PM
my doc told me that when he did an ultrasound on this pregnant chick, the fetus was wearing a de la soul shirt. How dare that fetus!

skra75
12-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Favourite thread <3

fosho, I love this thread.
I hereby pass my public b1tching torch to 'insertnamehere'
well done sir! I will now step down from my position, but remain as an advisor to the board.

skra75
12-11-2007, 12:23 PM
rum dmc? aint those the guys who tried to copy the beasties? :eek: thats the only connection i can built

:(
Oh jesus...

insertnamehere
12-11-2007, 01:27 PM
m 98% sure she was joking

Lex Diamonds
12-11-2007, 02:13 PM
if run dmc is actually popular, then it's news to me.
Well then why didn't you start a thread saying "OMG Run-DMC is one of the most popular bands ever? Why didn't anyone tell me?!"

TOY
12-11-2007, 03:27 PM
I listened to Run DMC when I was 14. But that was before old-skoolEE rap/hip-hop became popular among baybidees.

I miss those days. :(

Lex Diamonds
12-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I listened to Run DMC when I was 14. But that was before old-skoolEE rap/hip-hop became popular among baybidees.
Er... no it wasn't.

TOY
12-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Er... no it wasn't.

Well, to, you know, physically ADVERTISE they listened to them. Here.

Jitters
12-11-2007, 04:05 PM
i need to go listen to joy division and study for my beekeeping exam.

Bring back the bee topic! I'll do something bad if you don't... :)

marsdaddy
12-11-2007, 07:05 PM
I always get confused when people wear the numbers of their favorite players. I'm always catching myself thinking, "I'm sitting next to Beckham. Oh wait!?"

insertnamehere
12-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Bring back the bee topic! I'll do something bad if you don't... :)

why dont YOU bring it back up with a new bee question?

HEIRESS
12-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Never let a punk get away with murder
Gun shots, gun shots, all you heard-a
What's up? What's up? What's the word up?
Press your luck or buck another sucker just ducked
Ooh, whatcha gonna do?

Helvete
12-13-2007, 07:35 AM
All you people act like you've never made a bullshit topic before. Well, let me tell you, you have made a bullshit topic before. Yes, even you. It was bullshit, but no-one said anything.

Randetica
12-13-2007, 08:55 AM
they make the board go round