PDA

View Full Version : A letter from a Southern retard.

QueenAdrock
12-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Good thing he's not from Texas, because they execute their retards!

From the local North Carolina newspaper, a letter to the editor. Let's see if you can figure out what's wrong with it:

"Religious Candidates

Mitt Romney has been chastised in the media recently because he is a Mormon. JFK underwent similar critique as a Catholic when he ran for president but, as we all know, he overcame this bogus stigma and won. What seems interesting to me is that no one is seriously challenging Democrats Hillary's gender or Obama's religion.

The Republican fray is making great to-dos about religion as it affects Romney as a Mormon versus Huckabee as a Baptist. but where are the objections to the candidacies of the first woman to run for president and the first Muslim to do so?

This country is more likely to accept a Democrat than a Republican, because of Bush, and a woman Democrat than a Muslim Democrat - fact. So if the Democrats put forth Obama as their candidate over Hillary, the Republicans have the White House in 2008, no matter their candidate.

Why, you ask? The reason is because if the country is not ready to accept first a woman or second a Muslim as president - and unless John Edwards is the Democratic nominee - the Republican candidate, whoever he is, will beat either Hillary or Obama in 2008.

People may not like this letter, but I will take odds from anyone who wishes to argue otherwise, when the results are known in November 2008, the above with prevail as truth.

R.N. Wilkinson, New Bern."

Holy shit my head hurts. Obama a MUSLIM? He's Christian. Sounds like this redneck watched too much Fox news. Jesus Christ.

Bob
12-24-2007, 01:10 PM
yeah b. hussein obama SAYS he's christian but as a red-blooded american i'm patriotic enough to see through that and not listen to anything that stupid darkie has to say

i love how gender and religion are the same thing

King PSYZ
12-26-2007, 09:42 PM
was I the only one that heard dueling banjos in my head while reading that?

AAPSTUDIOS
12-26-2007, 10:58 PM
was I the only one that heard dueling banjos in my head while reading that?
Was I the only one who didn't read it?

King PSYZ
12-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Illiteracy has no place on a message board

abcdefz
12-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Good thing he's not from Texas, because they execute their retards!

From the local North Carolina newspaper, a letter to the editor. Let's see if you can figure out what's wrong with it:

"Religious Candidates

Mitt Romney has been chastised in the media recently because he is a Mormon. JFK underwent similar critique as a Catholic when he ran for president but, as we all know, he overcame this bogus stigma and won. What seems interesting to me is that no one is seriously challenging Democrats Hillary's gender or Obama's religion.

The Republican fray is making great to-dos about religion as it affects Romney as a Mormon versus Huckabee as a Baptist. but where are the objections to the candidacies of the first woman to run for president and the first Muslim to do so?

This country is more likely to accept a Democrat than a Republican, because of Bush, and a woman Democrat than a Muslim Democrat - fact. So if the Democrats put forth Obama as their candidate over Hillary, the Republicans have the White House in 2008, no matter their candidate.

Why, you ask? The reason is because if the country is not ready to accept first a woman or second a Muslim as president - and unless John Edwards is the Democratic nominee - the Republican candidate, whoever he is, will beat either Hillary or Obama in 2008.

People may not like this letter, but I will take odds from anyone who wishes to argue otherwise, when the results are known in November 2008, the above with prevail as truth.

R.N. Wilkinson, New Bern."

...they ran that without comment?