PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy of Mobb Deep calls out The Freemasons/Illuminati on live TV

Lex Diamonds
01-12-2008, 07:57 AM
Taken from another message board:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh85m6lS1g1I3GC5Wo

"ill tell you a little secret, theres a secret government that worship a owl
they practice witchcraft to harness their power
Fukk little kids for energy, its satanic ritual WTC
they lit the pentagon on fire, thats lighting the pentagram on fire"

WHOAA

that was major...and I see you P...no doubt you seen my threads, keep up the good work...and its a new day, we love the knowlege, just look at my threads

but on national TV...P better watch his back

and for those who dont know..."fukk little kids for energy"...If you follow my threads i linked a video a while back of some dude exposin the masons and illuminati...and he said that their "secret" is that they molest children because they believe...logically....that when u fukk a kid, it is seen that they grow up quicker, lose their innocence, thus lose their childhood....they believe that the one raping the kid TAKES the energy into himself...so you take the kids years...and you can live forever

weird weird sh1t...and sounds pretty bogus...but theyre goin off that from sceince...energy cant be destroyed...type sh1t....and im not sayin i believe it

then he calls them out on setting up the WTC and Pentagon...and for the witchcraft which is true...

this is heavy man, you guys dont even understand what he just did...who he just called out
What do you all think about this? Do you buy into the conspiracies about these groups?

I know it's a controversial thing to talk about which is why you never hear anything about them on the TV except for live outbursts like this.

Also, this was said just a day or two before Prodigy went into prison, do you think he's in danger in there?

Schmeltz
01-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Oh Jesus...

Padster, I'm guessing you're just down here pulling people's chains because that's what you do. But just in cause you're not: the reason you never hear anything about this on TV is not because it's too controversial, it's because it's too stupid to merit anybody's attention. The people who do buy into these theories are, almost universally, people who pair a wild imagination with a lack of ability to critically examine their information. If their crap is actually subjected to investigation it quickly becomes apparent what a sham it all is. And I've already wasted enough time and effort doing so.

Also, if homeboy is in danger because he's in the joint, it has nothing to do with his brave, revolutionary exposure of the Freemasons and everything to do with not knowing when to quit mouthing stupid bullshit. That'll get him in trouble a lot faster than the Illuminati.

Tone Capone
01-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Taken from another message board:

What do you all think about this? Do you buy into the conspiracies about these groups?

I know it's a controversial thing to talk about which is why you never hear anything about them on the TV except for live outbursts like this.

Also, this was said just a day or two before Prodigy went into prison, do you think he's in danger in there?

Wow...

You gotta get more air dude...

Lex Diamonds
01-13-2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the informative and insightful replies, chumps.

I'm saying I know nothing about the Freemasons and shit, I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me to the truth of the matter and explain where all the conspiracy shit comes from, and whether P was actually getting involved in some real shit.

The Notorious LOL
01-13-2008, 12:33 PM
I just cant take a damn thing he says seriously anyway. Hes like 4 foot 6 talking all this thug shit but pretty much everyone hes stepped to has slapped the living shit out of him.

Lex Diamonds
01-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Don't one of you niggas got sickle cell or somethin'?