PDA

View Full Version : Daft Punk "Alive"

MC Moot
01-25-2008, 03:26 PM
The first great CD I've snagged this year...I should have travelled to go see them on this tour...:mad:...damn...symphony for the new century...(y)

DroppinScience
01-26-2008, 02:21 PM
Yeah, it was definitely well-done!

Guy Incognito
01-26-2008, 02:57 PM
i have never seen em or heard them live - has this album got lots of different versions of their stuff - similar to chemical brothers live? I have all studio albums just never got any sort of chance to see them:(

MC Moot
01-28-2008, 10:46 AM
I'd say this record is the best thing they've ever released...It’s quality is immaculate and the audience noise just adds to the overall effect…it features all the “hits” but the way they work them in is amazing,little dubs that build into beats that then morph into the original version…excellent...I defy you not to bounce, bump your head,dance around your room and generally spasm out all alone…if you own no Daft Punk this is the only record you need…(y)

Guy Incognito
01-28-2008, 12:56 PM
I'd say this record is the best thing they've ever released...It’s quality is immaculate and the audience noise just adds to the overall effect…it features all the “hits” but the way they work them in is amazing,little dubs that build into beats that then morph into the original version…excellent...I defy you not to bounce, bump your head,dance around your room and generally spasm out all alone…if you own no Daft Punk this is the only record you need…(y)

nice one - its in my basket on amazon now. cheers

basd
02-01-2008, 01:07 PM
that's the first Daft Punk album that i heard from end to end and there's no weak track
awesome!!

Guy Incognito
05-07-2008, 01:40 PM
finally sorted myself out with a copy of this. Fucking hell its good. There's just so much going on and its really energetic. Never seen them live but apparently they dont move much on stage, fuck knows how. If i was able to make live music like that and affect the crowd so much i would be jumpin from the fucking rooftops. rumour has it they dont like doin live stuff and have in the past sent two mates up with the helmets on with a dat. cant see it being true, it sounds too organic for want of a better word. fucking brilliant, best album i have heard for ages. i have sworn too much in this post. fuck it.

sercomdj01
05-08-2008, 06:07 AM
I own it, its well good!
Brilliant to see live too, aboslutly mind blowing!