PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Brown only has one eye that works.

camo
01-30-2008, 06:52 AM
Just found this out.

Imagine a meeting with him and David Blunkett. They'd only have one good eye between the two of them.

camo
02-06-2008, 11:08 AM
awww c'mon. This is tip top british political satire here.

camo
02-11-2008, 05:16 AM
Fine, I'm off to watch 'have I got news for you?' then instead.

camo
02-27-2008, 05:31 AM
pants

Guy Incognito
02-27-2008, 06:34 AM
Ok camo - i will chip in with two crap questions

Can he claim disability benefit?

And when they do a vote in the house of commons - does he see his arse when the speaker shouts "the ayes have it"?

camo
02-27-2008, 07:27 AM
FINALLY some british political satire. Thanks

Guy Incognito
02-27-2008, 07:38 AM
FINALLY some british political satire. Thanks

so i am guessing that you started this thread as a counterbalance to a lot of the US politics threads.
I'm afraid that UK politics is shit, camo, and that the fact that our PM is half blind is one of the most interesting things that can be said apart from that Margaret beckett woman looks like a horse. They are all sad nondescripts who like paying members of their own family to do nothing. Woah, that was like proper satire..nearly.

camo
02-27-2008, 08:13 AM
so i am guessing that you started this thread as a counterbalance to a lot of the US politics threads.
I'm afraid that UK politics is shit, camo, and that the fact that our PM is half blind is one of the most interesting things that can be said apart from that Margaret beckett woman looks like a horse. They are all sad nondescripts who like paying members of their own family to do nothing. Woah, that was like proper satire..nearly.

nah, not really to counterbalance anything. I just didn't have anything to add to the US political discussions so I decided to add my own thread of a political observation that I made. (y)