PDA

View Full Version : Musicians in this NY joint

ericlee
02-08-2008, 03:11 AM
yeah so, I know there has to be some bass heads on this board. Some mixmasters up in here too. What? I don't check out the remixes? On this board? Pfft. Its probably the first thing I do when I log on.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that if you scratch a lil, play bongos a lil, play the triangle like noone's business or any other exotic instrument, give me a freakn' grunt or shout.

I'm ready to get some shit going.

If you want to jam out some old Stevie Wonder, Kool and the Gang, devo, Run DMC, Sabbath and so on influences but be yourself while doing it.

And no, this aint a spam thread, ok tpk?

I reside here. And aint not way I'm gonna sell my Nokia for 50 bucks.

Yetra Flam
02-08-2008, 10:14 AM
I would be interested, but i sold all my guitars back home. well actually my mother did. so i don't have anything in the way of instruments.

ericlee
02-08-2008, 12:50 PM
I met a couple that plays the wooden spoons. I wouldn't mind having that sound blended in.

The juice harp is fantastic as well.

Knuckles
02-08-2008, 12:52 PM
I met a couple that plays the wooden spoons.

I met the original spoonman.(y)

ericlee
02-08-2008, 01:42 PM
who is the original spoon man?

Oh. I found a reliable and responsible-dedicated drummer and a lead guitarist.

Seems after that thread I made bitching about craigslist, they called me.

Just need a bassist. And various instruments.

A mixmaster would be sweet too.

jabumbo
02-08-2008, 02:25 PM
i wish i knew how to actually do that stuff, or have the patience to figure it out. because if i did, it would be crazy

im not from new york, or i'd come jam with you all the time (and maybe actually learn how to use that bass ive got laying in my room)

ericlee
02-08-2008, 02:35 PM
i wish i knew how to actually do that stuff, or have the patience to figure it out. because if i did, it would be crazy

im not from new york, or i'd come jam with you all the time (and maybe actually learn how to use that bass ive got laying in my room)

what you say? Laying in your room?

Bad petey! Bad bad bad.

Yeah, I feel ya. By the looks of your job, you're fairly occupied.