PDA

View Full Version : salad dressing

Bob
02-17-2008, 06:16 PM
the following words are written on the back of bottles of newman's own light italian dressing

The Great Salad Dressing Baloon Race Across The Boot of Italy An armada of baloons loaded with Light Italian. The starters gun - Bazoombah! They all rise majestically into the air. Newman's Own Balloon, with fewer calories, more taste, and secretly propelled by charity, flies faster that Kraft and further than Wishbone. First across. First on the ground. El Piloto quaffs mucho quaffs of Newman's Own Light Italian in victory. A medium light Italian starlet, daughter of Butch Cassidini, named Bitch Cassidini, leaps into the balloon basket, kisses Piloto, her lips smeared with Newman's Own Light, she murmers, "You taste of Sicily, of Vesuvius, of Naples, baby," and patting his fanny she whispers, "and no fat".

does anyone know what the other bottles say? because this one's amazing

Big Gus
02-17-2008, 06:17 PM
and patting his fanny she whispers, "and no fat".

Fucking LOL!

jammytastic
02-17-2008, 06:21 PM
that man has a vagina?

hahahaha i love how american fanny = irish and english vagina. it makes me larf.

Big Gus
02-17-2008, 06:54 PM
i still snigger at the male half of a US couple explaining that "his keys were in his fannypack, and could she reacharound" at the edinburgh festival a few years back.

Amazing.

A fanny is a lady's clunge. It cant be amaericanized into buttcheeks, ever.

jabumbo
02-18-2008, 10:13 AM
makes me want to dive into a vat of that dressing

mmm mmm mmmmm (y)

Lex Diamonds
02-18-2008, 12:08 PM
Fucking LOL!
lmao (y)

Guy Incognito
02-18-2008, 01:30 PM
A fanny is a lady's clunge. :D

Not heard that one before - ha ha