PDA

View Full Version : Something I've noticed,

yeahwho
02-27-2008, 06:09 PM
The past few weeks is those little ads that show up on the political pages of major newspapers and blogs all now are say Obama or McCain in 2008. This is were money is coming into play. Those ads are bought by the campaigns, Hillary is running low on cash so less and less of them are mentioning her against McCain.

A mass purchased propaganda campaign underlying the overt campaign. Also I do think this effects the national psyche and the way it perceives what is happening today, even though it is not reality. Yet. But the mass subconsciousness is working on another level due to a barrage of advertising daily.

As insane as I feel it is, I feel it is real. I myself have switched gears and am generally only posting about Obama and McCain this past week. As if it is a foregone conclusion.

Or am I overthinking the underlying strategy?

What do you think?

Miho
03-04-2008, 12:22 PM
At the same time, if you notice on television, there is hardly any coverage on John McCain. It's all about the showdown between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Anyhow, yeah I can agree with that. Propaganda will influence the public to sway a certain path, to where it becomes a reality. Tonight will be interesting. We shall see.