PDA

View Full Version : Join Walter Cronkite

SugarInTheRaw
03-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Walter Cronkite wants peace through a one world government. Walter says, "We need a system of enforceable world law" and it will be a "bitter pill" to swallow for many Americans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaS6bLQixkM

If you can't watch the whole thing, check out 6:55 and "join [him] at the right hand of Satan." Oh, that Walter.

Schmeltz
03-04-2008, 10:10 AM
What's your point, exactly? Why did you make this thread?

SugarInTheRaw
03-04-2008, 12:41 PM
i just thought what Cronkite said was interesting. if your family watched CBS news for years like mine did, maybe they'd be interested in this info.

alien autopsy
03-04-2008, 01:06 PM
i didnt watch, but i am becoming interested in a one-world government. its a hard pill to swallow, but maybe we have to move forward. globalization transcends nation-boundaries, and since our world runs on trade and economics, it only makes sense to unify in that sense.

it would seem, that we are already heading towards that path. free-trade, globalization, north american union, world bank, imf, united nations etc... they are all aimed at dissolving barriers towards a one-world government imo.

however i dont hold any hopes that it will be any more or less corrupt, ill-conceived, or dangerous for anyone than our current systems. but i do think that it would be an important step in bringing together the people of the earth and ending conflicts and bullying.

i dont know, still not totally sure about it. the potential exists for it to be a great moment in human history, and it also exists for it to become a slave-planet for the benefit of a few evil human beings. and by all recent historical accounts, evil has a tendency to prevail. but i see a sea change in all of that. i hope for it.

disregard everything i just said:)