PDA

View Full Version : the cd I've been working on is almost completed

ericlee
04-04-2008, 12:46 AM
so what am I trying to do? Get your money from it? Nope. Wrong answer.

I'm willing to just give them away. I had fun working on these songs, tool advice from the lots of ya and I really take all advice to heart cause mainly, the lots of ya that have given advice have an expertise taste in music.

Also, Bivouac has just been a solo act, all performed by me on vocals, guitar, bass (my guitar using simulated bass effects) and a drum machine. Just a guy having fun and doing whatever he wants, making offtime, psychopathic, meaningless music. How can I ask for money when I'm just having fun and want to share it?

If ya haven't heard my stuff, you can check it at http://www.myspace.com/frequentlyflyer.

Take not to this, all of those songs are just very, very rough demos. The cd in which you will recieve are more tighter and orientated versions. Also, I will put my sloppy handwriting and artwork on the cover just to suit you and how I feel about your story on the bbmb.

Perhaps this is a promo deal being that Bivouac is now complete with a kick ass bassist (me and the lead guitarist switching off for different songs), a vocalist ( yours truly) and a drummer.

Yeah, after we as a band make a cd, we may want to sell them but, in the meantime while it's just little old me, I just happy to share.

So pm me your addy, give me an idea of your ideal cover artwork and sit back and check your mail.

ericlee
04-04-2008, 12:54 AM
and "tool advice" was supposed to be "took advice".

/fat fingers
//wrote this thread on an iphone