PDA

View Full Version : I got a mouth ulcer

Lex Diamonds
04-19-2008, 08:36 AM
I'm eating a fresh baked sub sandwich and a flake of the hard crust thing just came off and stabbed me in the top of the mouth. It was bare painful.

mikizee
04-19-2008, 08:56 AM
you sure it wasnt your bf's penis?

Lex Diamonds
04-19-2008, 09:00 AM
I don't have a boyfriend because I'm not gay. Sorry bro, but my 26cm member is off limits to you and your kind.

Serious though, someone must know a crafty trick to get rid of these bitches? It's uncomfortable as a motherfucker.

Randetica
04-19-2008, 09:08 AM
karma is a bitch

Lex Diamonds
04-19-2008, 09:09 AM
Hey shut up or I'll do you up the bum.

gbsuey
04-19-2008, 09:15 AM
i got one too-right on the tip of my tongue-i hate those little fuckers. not much you can do-the stuff they sell to put on them is really acidic-just burns 'em deeper!!

na§tee
04-19-2008, 09:18 AM
i always get them when i am stressed or really sad - guess i just get them when i am run down. are you sad, pad? awwwhh. ahaha. i kid.

gargle with salt water all the way. simple yet effective.

Randetica
04-19-2008, 09:22 AM
stop being pussy, i got deep throat inflammation right now which is about ten billion times worse

guess my karma would be paddy's 26cm

Helvete
04-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Well if it was barely painful, why are you complaining?

Planetary
04-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Well if it was barely painful, why are you complaining?

This is probably the least funny joker ever. although the fact that it's so shit kind of makes it funnier.

Bob
04-19-2008, 12:14 PM
i hate those things, it makes it so that you can't eat pointy food, and i like pointy food

Guy Incognito
04-19-2008, 12:15 PM
ISerious though, someone must know a crafty trick to get rid of these bitches? It's uncomfortable as a motherfucker.

gargle with salt water all the way. simple yet effective.

yes or try these (http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100003586.html)

Helvete
04-19-2008, 12:20 PM
This is probably the least funny joker ever. although the fact that it's so shit kind of makes it funnier.

Sorry, I don't 'roll' with your youth speak.

Randetica
04-19-2008, 01:59 PM
seems like planetary had a bad shibby out of his shabby

taquitos
04-19-2008, 04:02 PM
suicide is the only solution

TOY
04-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Yogurt is the answer.

kaiser soze
04-19-2008, 06:05 PM
cocaine?

ms.peachy
04-19-2008, 09:00 PM
For those of you who are susceptible to getting them fairly regularly, I recommend changing your toothpaste to a brand that does not contain sodium laurel sulphate (SLS). You can find a few different brands in any good health food store. Most major brands contain SLS, but it isn't neccessary for teeth cleaning - all it is is a sudsing agent; makes things nice and foamy (which is why it's in virtually all soaps and shampoos as well). SLS does not cause mouth ulcers, but if you are already prone to them, it can aggravate the innside of your mouth and provoke an outbreak. Also look after your immune system in general, as a tendency towards mouth ulcers can be a sign of a compromised immune system (for example, see how nastee said she gets them when she is feeling 'run down' or stressed).

Mr.p used to get them fairly frequently - it used to seem like he was barely over one before another would flare up. Was no fun :( put kind of a crimp in our romantic life, not being able to smooch and all. He switched to a non-SLS toothpaste a few years ago and in general started taking better care of his health, and now I can't remember the last time he had one.(y)

DeeJayZap
04-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Treatments based on antibiotics and steroids are reserved for severe cases, and should be used only under medical supervision.

Some doctors may also prescribe a local anaesthetic, such as lidocaine or benzocaine, for cases of multiple or severe oral ulcers.

Some people benefit from using an over-the-counter topical gel, like Bonjela, which may contain substances such as choline salicylate to help reduce the pain and inflammation associated with oral ulcers.

Also, putting baking soda directly on the sore and taking l-Lysine has been shown to help with healing and pain[citation needed].

Holding milk in the mouth over the sore can have a temporary soothing effect upon the sore[citation needed].

Brushing the teeth and rinsing the mouth with Euthymol toothpaste provides relief for a period of a few hours[citation needed].

Peroxide applied locally reduces infection and often improves healing (recommended by Mayo Clinic for cancer patients who's treatment increase the occurance of cold sores).

Licorice extract has been used and is now commercially available as "CancerMelts"

In Australia, Vegemite is a common remedy used, directly applied to the ulcer as well as being eaten regularly. .

Randetica
04-20-2008, 01:12 AM
Yogurt is the answer.

penis yogurt

Lex Diamonds
04-21-2008, 04:07 AM
It only lasted like a day and I didn't check the board in that time. But thanks for the tips anyway, you slags.

camo
04-21-2008, 04:09 AM
I had a monster one a few weeks back. I'm sure I got it from the sodding dentist. I was about 2 1/2 cm across. I didn't know that they got that big but suffice to say eating for a week was very painful.

ulcers are proper cunts (n)

gbsuey
04-21-2008, 04:31 AM
too true-this one on my tongue means i gotta be really careful or i dribble-and that's not a good look!! i used to get huge ones too when i as a kid. they are EVIL!!

beastieangel01
04-21-2008, 04:10 PM
For those of you who are susceptible to getting them fairly regularly, I recommend changing your toothpaste to a brand that does not contain sodium laurel sulphate (SLS). You can find a few different brands in any good health food store. Most major brands contain SLS, but it isn't neccessary for teeth cleaning - all it is is a sudsing agent; makes things nice and foamy (which is why it's in virtually all soaps and shampoos as well). SLS does not cause mouth ulcers, but if you are already prone to them, it can aggravate the innside of your mouth and provoke an outbreak. Also look after your immune system in general, as a tendency towards mouth ulcers can be a sign of a compromised immune system (for example, see how nastee said she gets them when she is feeling 'run down' or stressed).

Good to know! I get them all the time it seems, all right before summer hits. They drive me freakin nuts.

Parkey
04-21-2008, 04:13 PM
I always cream a full tube of Bonjela in there. Numbs me up a fucking treat.

Planetary
04-21-2008, 06:05 PM
BONZA!