PDA

View Full Version : Barack gets that dirt off his shoulder.

roosta
04-22-2008, 05:05 AM
And people say he's not in touch with the common man! I don't care if his policy is to nuke everyone, I'm a supporter after this.

You are now tuned into the motherfucking greatest. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=CL6aPY8tgd0)

RobMoney$
04-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Absolutely Cringeworthy.

yeahwho
04-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Absolutely Cringeworthy.

Not nearly as Cringeworthy as a Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton is.

taquitos
04-23-2008, 07:17 PM
i've seen a bunch of version of this, that one is pretty good though

RobMoney$
04-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Not nearly as Cringeworthy as a Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton is.

For a campaign who prides itself on not going negative, I'm going to be very interested to see how the Obama reacts when he's not the frontrunner.

BTW, if not for the two term limit, Bill would still be President. He was one of the greatest Presidents of all time, we'd be lucky to get another 8 years of anything resembling his America.

DIGI
04-23-2008, 08:18 PM
^^

Yeah, like when Clinton bombed a "nuclear warhead plant" overseas that turned out to be an aspirin factory.

That was a great moment in history.

yeahwho
04-23-2008, 08:25 PM
For a campaign who prides itself on not going negative, I'm going to be very interested to see how the Obama reacts when he's not the frontrunner.

I'm genuinely happy for Hillary's win. It's going to be a much closer race than i imagined, I figured after that whitey state Ohio gave Obama the nod this one was over, perhaps not.

BTW, if not for the two term limit, Bill would still be President. He was one of the greatest Presidents of all time, we'd be lucky to get another 8 years of anything resembling his America.

In a sense we have, NAFTA, Bill Clinton made its passage a major legislative priority in 1993 then implemented it in 1994. Working class people who comprise the electorate here in the USA are overwhelmingly against the NAFTA.

But I do agree that the World would be a much better off without the current administration in office, unfortunately Hillary Clinton did vote yes on the biggest military blunder the US has made since Vietnam. Whoever wins will be taxed with the gargantuan task of cleaning up after a spoiled incoherent brat.

Bob
04-23-2008, 08:25 PM
^^

Yeah, like when Clinton bombed a "nuclear warhead plant" overseas that turned out to be an aspirin factory.

yeah but i mean like he could tell, all the way from up in the cockpit, give him a break

yeahwho
04-23-2008, 08:40 PM
^^

That did turn out to be a major headache, fuck then they had no aspirin :mad:Clinton!:mad:

RobMoney$
04-23-2008, 08:42 PM
^^

...and don't forget to mention Monica when characterizing the Clinton years.

yeahwho
04-23-2008, 08:47 PM
...and don't forget to mention Monica when characterizing the Clinton years.

Pot, Dress, Black, Blue, Kettle, Spunk.

roosta
04-24-2008, 02:28 AM
Did Bill wipe the dirt off his shoulders? Absolutely not.

But he did get blown by his intern in the Oval Office, so that gets him some gangsta points.

funk63
04-24-2008, 07:02 AM
right then

Bob
04-24-2008, 08:29 AM
if i were the president, i would totally leave empties all over the desk in the oval office and leave them there for the press to see