PDA

View Full Version : Limp balls Limbaugh calls for Riots at Denver Democratic Convention

kaiser soze
04-25-2008, 12:18 PM
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15980105/detail.html

DENVER -- Talk show host Rush Limbaugh is sparking controversy again after he made comments calling for riots in Denver during the Democratic National Convention this summer.

He said the riots would ensure a Democrat is not elected as president, and his listeners have a responsibility to make sure it happens.

"Riots in Denver, the Democrat Convention would see to it that we don't elect Democrats," Limbaugh said during Wednesday's radio broadcast. He then went on to say that's the best thing that could happen to the country.

"There won't be riots at our convention," Limbaugh said of the Republican National Convention. "We don't riot. We don't burn our cars. We don't burn down our houses. We don't kill our children. We don't do half the things the American left does."

Later, Limbaugh downplayed his "dreaming of riots in Denver" statement, and said that he wasn't calling for riots and was referring to warnings of trouble if superdelegates decide the nomination at the Democratic National Convention.

So I guess soldiers fighting in an illegal war are not someone's children anymore?

FUCK YOU RUSH...you are now a potential terrorist enabler (under your beloved Patriot Act) and should be arrested for conspiracy and attempting to incite violence against a government entity and civilians.

RobMoney$
04-26-2008, 10:21 AM
"There won't be riots at our convention," Limbaugh said of the Republican National Convention. "We don't riot. We don't burn our cars. We don't burn down our houses. We don't kill our children. We don't do half the things the American left does."

Yeah, We'll just come to your convention and do it.

Bob
04-26-2008, 11:32 AM
rush limbaugh's an ass but in his defense i think this is being spun a little out of context. he didn't say "i urge everyone who's listening to go to denver and riot and that way we'll win," he was referring to comments made by al sharpton who said there would be "trouble" if...something something, and so his response was more like "i hope you mean you're going to riot because that would be great for us"

still an ass, but it's not like he's inciting a riot exactly. i don't think al sharpton's supporters are going to riot on rush limbaugh's command

afronaut
04-26-2008, 11:43 AM
still an ass, but it's not like he's inciting a riot exactly. i don't think al sharpton's supporters are going to riot on rush limbaugh's command
No. Now we'll have both Sharpton supporters and Limbaugh listeners rioting all at once.

Seriously though, we wasn't inciting a riot exactly, but he was saying that a riot would be the best thing for America, that it would ensure the dems don't get the vote, and that his listeners have a duty to make sure the dems don't get the vote. He's too smart to out and out say "go riot, guys."

D_Raay
05-05-2008, 07:40 AM
He was race baiting, something that is becoming all too common on the republican front. Call them on it and you get the Bush/Rove tactic of saying that "Well yeah I ran over that deer right there, but you can't prove he wasn't just trying to commit suicide".