PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh 'Dreaming' Of Riots In Denver

yeahwho
04-29-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm highly entertained by all the recent radical talk of elitism, bitterness, racism and how screwed up the democratic primaries are going but, this is sort of a wild stance Rush Limbaugh has taken of late, he is 'Dreaming' Of Riots In Denver.

Talk about crackpots, the most listened to conservative neo-con on earth is spewing his wretch for all to try and digest, here is just a taste of his latest great idea for America,

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh is sparking controversy again after he made comments that appear to call for riots in Denver during the Democratic National Convention this summer.

He said the riots would ensure a Democrat is not elected as president, and his listeners have a responsibility to make sure it happens.

"Riots in Denver, the Democrat Convention would see to it that we don't elect Democrats," Limbaugh said during Wednesday's radio broadcast. He then went on to say that's the best thing that could happen to the country.

And the story from Denver ABC news television 7 (http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15980105/detail.html)

OK back to people Obama knows from his Christian church in Chicago. The real nutcases are still out there and they're nuttier than ever now that the democrats have some folks under age 72 in the race. Were going to beat them with either a black or a female, that is so cool. BTW the Republican Convention is September 1-4 in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, if your needin' a place to vent around that time, it would be good for America. ;)

kaiser soze
04-29-2008, 07:53 AM
scroll down much?

http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=86548

yeahwho
04-29-2008, 08:22 AM
DOA. damn, i thought I had it all going on and stuff here with this riot thread.

*sniffles*

I am going to have a lame day around these parts.

kaiser soze
04-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Don't worry...the Rev. Wright thread is kickin'

nice to see something important is discussed around here :rolleyes:

The Notorious LOL
04-30-2008, 11:32 PM
I know kids who have been planning the GOP Convention protests since 2007. I guess St Paul has the barricaded "protest area" all already set up, so protesting will be worthless.

yeahwho
05-01-2008, 10:25 AM
What would Hillary's preacher say about this rioting? Surely the Clinton's preacher has some sort of insight into this Rush Limbaugh character.