PDA

View Full Version : Breakup Music!

russhie
05-01-2008, 04:15 AM
So, I want to sit and torture myself by listening to sad songs. Currently I have:

Last Request - Paulo Nutini
Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt
Comfortable - John Mayer
No Aphrodesiac - The Whitlams

Suggestions please.

Lex Diamonds
05-01-2008, 05:10 AM
http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=78099

mate_spawn_die
05-01-2008, 07:03 AM
this guy (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66379503) does a really pretty cover of "i'm so lonesome i could cry"

Lyman Zerga
05-01-2008, 07:49 AM
no break up could be as bad as james blunt

camo
05-01-2008, 08:35 AM
Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt

One reason I split up with my ex was that she thought I'd like to go to a James Blunt gig. She handed me the tickets for a valentines day present so I had to go. I've never been to a gig where people go quiet when someone sings, It felt really stale and weird. He covered 'Where is my Mind?' by the Pixies and I heard a few people in the audience claim that it must be one of his new ones. Silly cunts.

It made me think how little she actually knew about me.

abcdefz
05-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Songs of Leonard Cohen.

adam_f
05-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Big Ol Butt- LL Cool J

monkey
05-01-2008, 10:29 AM
jeff buckley- lover, you should've come over. it's like the most perfectly masochistic song. but after that, i agree with adam_f, it's all about the cool j. he heals your broken heart.

Waus
05-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Eels - The Last We Spoke
Elliott Smith - Pitseleh
Beck - Lost Cause

russhie
05-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Cheers. I'm all set to wallow.

gbsuey
05-03-2008, 01:29 PM
One reason I split up with my ex was that she thought I'd like to go to a James Blunt gig. She handed me the tickets for a valentines day present so I had to go. I've never been to a gig where people go quiet when someone sings, It felt really stale and weird. He covered 'Where is my Mind?' by the Pixies and I heard a few people in the audience claim that it must be one of his new ones. Silly cunts.

It made me think how little she actually knew about me.

hahaha-a friend of mine took her brother and sister to a james blunt gig-she said people were actually turning round and going ssshhh to her when she was talking!! cue shouting until you are physically ejected-i would anyhoo.

also, i love how , in the same way people say "it's all gone pete tong", we can now say "you're a james blunt"!
what an acheivement in life to be rhyming slang for cunt ohhahahahaha

oh,and sorry but i really can't think of any appropriate tunes-stick something loud and shouty on and jump about a bit

BangkokB
05-03-2008, 09:30 PM
http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=67182
BOO-YAH

The Greg Kihn ฺBand ~ The BreakUp Song still rules
or
Slayer's "Can't Stand You" really pisses in every direction why you hate said EX

adam_f
05-04-2008, 05:27 AM
Pauli got a big ol butt, I know I told you I'd be true. But Pauli got a big ol butt, so I'm leaving you.