PDA

View Full Version : men who pee sitting down

b i o n i c
05-07-2008, 02:24 PM
i was at a bar with friends recently and while i was doing my thing, i noticed one of our friends went right into a stall, dropped trous, sat down, peed loudly and got up.

i dunno... i may just have to stop hanging with dude on principle - cause for concern?

na§tee
05-07-2008, 02:30 PM
ha! my ex-boyfriend peed sitting down, as did his best friend. uh, not together, mind. they were just brought up that that was the.. hmm.. genteel way of, eh, urinating (my brain: but is there ever a solicitous way of pissing?).

to be fair, i think it was their mothers who drummed that into them. they just didn't want them messing up the toilet should something er.. startle them or they burst into dance in the middle of the flow. i dunno.

b i o n i c
05-07-2008, 02:32 PM
i would divorce my wife if she did that to my boy

let's also eat out of pans so we dont dirty any dishes ** smack **

na§tee
05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
true, true. i think it's more european.. i also had a german friend who did it (i am startled i know so much about peoples' urinating habits - it's because this topic has come up a lot)

their mothers were the sort of mothers to place magazine racks in the bathroom, though. to actively ENCOURAGE reading on the toilet. so i guess if you're peeing sitting down - well, that maximises the potential reading time a man has. ahahahahha.

abcdefz
05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
We just had a thread about this a couple months ago, I think.

I'll often pee sitting down for several reasons:

Privacy in a public bathroom

I might be wearing whites and want to wipe

Sometimes it's just more fucking comfortable

abcdefz
05-07-2008, 02:36 PM
let's also eat out of pans so we dont dirty any dishes ** smack **

Ha! I do this sometimes, too!

b i o n i c
05-07-2008, 02:37 PM
I might be wearing whites and want to wipe

ok ok .. you get a pass on this...

... BUT NOTHING ELSE!!!!

abcdefz
05-07-2008, 02:38 PM
pffft

b i o n i c
05-07-2008, 02:40 PM
peeing standing up is one of the greatest things about being a man! it may be the single greatest perk of manhood!!

peeing sitting down is like a woman with gorgeous d's who gets them reduced to a's - spit in the face of god why dont you!

abcdefz
05-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Being liberated enough to do either is better still.

It's not like I'd sit down to pee in the woods or something.

cookiepuss
05-07-2008, 02:56 PM
it's probably just that your friend has such a huge cock that his legs got tired and he needed to sit down.

right A-z, isn't that one of the reason you do it?;);)

MC Moot
05-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I sit to pee whenever I get up to go during the night,this way I don't have to turn on the light and wake up any more than is required...just makes sense...(y)

abcdefz
05-07-2008, 03:01 PM
it's probably just that your friend has such a huge cock that his legs got tired and he needed to sit down.

Yeah. Even though it's kind of awkward 'cause I have to hold it so it doesn't splash in the water.

b i o n i c
05-07-2008, 03:09 PM

yeah probably. :rolleyes:

b i o n i c
05-07-2008, 03:18 PM
at least no one here completely drops their pants to pee at a urinal - i've seen that and felt violated

Lyman Zerga
05-07-2008, 03:31 PM
i think it's more european..

yes.

if i want i can pee while standing (without it running down my legs)

getting the balance of the universe back in right order seems to be my thing

funk63
05-07-2008, 03:39 PM
if im shitting and i feel the need to piss im pissin sitting down. but thats the only time.

Lyman Zerga
05-07-2008, 03:42 PM
if im shitting and i feel the need to piss im pissin sitting down. but thats the only time.

in the sink though, thats another case

funk63
05-07-2008, 03:49 PM

well ya

RobMoney$
05-07-2008, 03:49 PM
ha! my ex-boyfriend peed sitting down, as did his best friend. uh, not together, mind. they were just brought up that that was the.. hmm.. genteel way of, eh, urinating (my brain: but is there ever a solicitous way of pissing?).

to be fair, i think it was their mothers who drummed that into them. they just didn't want them messing up the toilet should something er.. startle them or they burst into dance in the middle of the flow. i dunno.

This is a classic example of bad, lazy parenting.

Every parent who has ever raised a boy has been forced to make this decision before.
Boys tend to not have the best aim when they're little kids.
There's also the "overspray" factor to consider as well.
Their mothers most likely got tired of cleaning up a pissy toilet every day, so they taught their sons to pee sitting down.

I'd clean up a mile of pissy toilets before I would ever tell my son to pee sitting down.

Guy Incognito
05-07-2008, 04:01 PM
sit down for a jimmy riddle in the night and i might be sharing a bit too much here but if i sometimes sit when having a wizz after having sex as it makes sense not to piss all over my bathroom wall but it can be tricky to do a sit down wee but its less messy.

funk63
05-07-2008, 05:20 PM

Every parent who has ever raised a boy has been forced to make this decision before.
Their mothers most likely got tired of cleaning up a pissy toilet every day, so they taught their sons to pee sitting down.

I'd clean up a mile of pissy toilets before I would ever tell my son to pee sitting down.

i'd rather wear a diaper then pee sitting down

Helvete
05-07-2008, 05:37 PM
I know someone who has this (http://piggoz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/hilarious-toilet-sign.jpg) on their door.

Lyman Zerga
05-07-2008, 05:42 PM
I know someone who has this (http://piggoz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/hilarious-toilet-sign.jpg) on their door.

it means if you aint a rapper, sit the fuck down!

Caribou
05-07-2008, 05:47 PM

Ergh, Last week I went to a party and half passed out with my head on the toilet (long story), but my best mate had to take a wee, and as I couldn't stand up, he pissed in the sink right next to me.
I couldn't see it, but I HEARD it. Which is bad enough. :(

funk63
05-07-2008, 06:05 PM
^its a trend sweeping america

SugarInTheRaw
05-07-2008, 06:25 PM
pierce the prince albert anybody? hmmmmmmmm?

afronaut
05-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Sometimes I'll sit down at home. But why the fuck would you sit down in a public fucking toilet? Are you stupid? I mean, you're not going to catch anything from a public toilet, but they're still fucking gross. Why the hell would you sit on one of those when you don't have to?

Bob
05-07-2008, 07:02 PM
We just had a thread about this a couple months ago, I think.

I'll often pee sitting down for several reasons:

Privacy in a public bathroom

but why does that mean you have to sit down? can't you just go into the stall, close the door, but pee standing up? i can't imagine sitting down in a public restroom unless i had to do it, those things are gross

kaiser soze
05-07-2008, 07:11 PM
I like pissing while standing on my head

Dorothy Wood
05-07-2008, 08:50 PM
hey, when boys poop, does the weiner go in the bowl, or flop on the seat?

I think I got an answer to this before, but I forgot. does it touch the water ever?

gross!

I don't really have any thoughts about how men should pee. whatever works.

funk63
05-07-2008, 09:02 PM
depends, it can sink in the bowl. thats why i usually stand up when i shit also.

Miho
05-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Erm, it's not weird at all. I was born and raised in the United States all my life, and I have peed sitting down since I was a child. My mom taught me to do that. (OK, in regards to the European influence thing. My mom was born and raised in Europe; as was my dad, so who knows?) I don't understand why this is a mind-boggling action. It does make perfect sense to sit down. You won't stain the toilet. I find myself defending this supposed weird quirk often in my life. :P

Edit: As far as this "manhood pride" deal, that is ridiculous on so many levels. Small minds like to think like that.

hitmonlee
05-07-2008, 10:18 PM
after reading this thread i think more men should sit down to piss.

never ever met a dude that hasn't missed the toilet.

(n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

TurdBerglar
05-07-2008, 10:26 PM
sitting to piss is like having a limp handshake

Knuckles
05-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Everyone (http://ganimede_x.tripod.com/stp.html) should be able to enjoy urinating standing up.

russhie
05-08-2008, 02:23 AM

...another gem from the RobMoney$ Guide To Parenting.

ericlee
05-08-2008, 02:52 AM
I will piss sitting down only on one occasion. That occasion is me being so wasted that I can't keep my balance to piss.

That said, I shouldn't get so wasted, therefore, I shouldn't piss while sitting down. And yeah, when I pissed on the pizzera floor, I was drunk but not drunk enough to have to squat, making myself look even more like an ass as I was in the first place.

You can't take standing and pissing away. It's almost orgasmic to have to piss real bad, you've been holding it forever and ever and you stand and piss, let it out, and since you're standing, ya go weak in the knees because it feels so good during the process. Can't have that same sense of satisfaction while sitting down.

Helvete
05-08-2008, 04:52 AM
The only time I sit down to piss is when I think I need a shit, but don't actually, so I piss anyway.

mikizee
05-08-2008, 04:53 AM
The thought of a dude sitting down to pee completely boggles my mind.

I've never heard of it before. Who the fuck would sit down to take a piss?????

Competely and utterly bizarre.

ms.peachy
05-08-2008, 05:09 AM

LOL I wouldn't call that bad or lazy parenting it all; I'd call it bloody well smart and efficient. There are only so many hours in the day!

At any rate, I was under the impression that the sitting to pee thing was largely cultural; I know one of my exes who was Turkish was a 'sitter' and he said it's the norm throughout most of that part of the world.

Mr.p usually sits for his first morning pee or when he has been "holding it" for a while, as he has had it happen in the past that when he has a long wee it causes his blood pressure to drop suddenly and he passes out, which is scary as fuck for me when it happens as I am always convinced he is going to end up cracking his skull on the sink or the tub on the way down one of these days.

checkyourprez
05-08-2008, 06:27 AM
men who pee sitting down are not men at all. they are somewhere in between woman and men. not quite a woman (but its close), because you have a penis, and not a man, because you are unmanly.

Lyman Zerga
05-08-2008, 06:36 AM
men who pee sitting down are not men at all. they are somewhere in between woman and men. not quite a woman (but its close), because you have a penis, and not a man, because you are unmanly.

yes, it looks quite wrong and it's also wrong being a standing pisser but not cleaning your own mess afterwards

but maybe thats the point of being a standing pisser, to piss all overr the place, to mark your territory, u fucking dawgs!

Kid Presentable
05-08-2008, 06:37 AM
If I wake up with half a mongrel on and full knowledge that pissing in said state will only coat the ceiling, I may sit down to pass water. But my willy gets trapped in the S bend because I'm all heavy with blood from thoughts of chopping down trees and banging chicks with hairy armpits that just won't leave my head....

mikizee
05-08-2008, 07:02 AM
If I wake up with half a mongrel on and full knowledge that pissing in said state will only coat the ceiling, I may sit down to pass water. But my willy gets trapped in the S bend because I'm all heavy with blood from thoughts of chopping down trees and banging chicks with hairy armpits that just won't leave my head....

Happens to the best of us.

na§tee
05-08-2008, 07:52 AM
aahahahaha. that's another thread entirely: trying to slam down an erection/pissing with a bit of a hard on/etc. fun with erections! woohoo! that should be a website. funwitherections.com.

and well said peachy - smart and efficient, i'd agree with that too. unless little boys want to start cleaning up their own piss i think it's the best way forward.

mikizee
05-08-2008, 09:00 AM
haha yeah pissing with an erection is difficult. u gotta spread yr legs wide and bend over forward and almost go into a mangina move to make it happen.

Why am I talking about this

abcdefz
05-08-2008, 09:06 AM
but why does that mean you have to sit down? can't you just go into the stall, close the door, but pee standing up?

I do that, too.

All depends on the mood.

abcdefz
05-08-2008, 09:08 AM
The whole idea that one's manhood is at issue over this boggles my mind.

We should start a thread about the proper way to cross one's legs, as well!

abcdefz
05-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Aren't you supposed to go side to side?

Actually let's talk about how stupid toilet paper is, anyway. I mean: you're cleaning yourself with paper. Does that make sense? Maybe if
you're out in the woods and there's no water or something. Bidets just make a lot more sense.

TurdBerglar
05-08-2008, 09:39 AM
having a jet of cold water hitting your asshole does not sound too appealing to me at all

roosta
05-08-2008, 09:42 AM
sometimes I do.

No reason really. Sometimes I just wanna chill out, relax and wee while sitting.

Guy Incognito
05-08-2008, 10:28 AM

When you have a kid and a pregnant wife and your knackered from running round after them both and you need a piss, you will have a sit down and a read of summat just for 5 mins extra peace.

Miho
05-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Not to mention it takes about the same amount of time to sit and urinate as doing it standing up. And yeah, it is comfortable.

b i o n i c
05-08-2008, 12:15 PM
its NOT comfortable. toilet eats arent comfy. i have yet to see a toiletbowl in someone's living room

other than the occasional whiz while pooping, i maintain that its odd

Rock
05-08-2008, 12:18 PM
i'd love to have a bidet.

i piss sitting down when im at home in the bathroom only my wife and i use.

I sit down at my folks house too.

Everywhere else, i stand up.

And im not ashamed to admit it.

Miho
05-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Then you must've never seen my fur-covered toilet! I could sleep on that toilet. (Just kidding)

b i o n i c
05-08-2008, 12:23 PM
i never woulda never thought that there was such a loud and proud faction of sitting pee'ers. seems like a lot of you. or maybe its something about the bbmb that attracts sitting whizzers. this makes me want to design and sell shirts that say, "i sit while peeing and im proud!" but i suspect they wouldnt sell too well

b i o n i c
05-08-2008, 12:24 PM
i'd love to have a bidet.

i piss sitting down when im at home in the bathroom only my wife and i use.

I sit down at my folks house too.

Everywhere else, i stand up.

And im not ashamed to admit it.

i can sort of maybe kinda semi quasi maybe live with that. why the eff someone would choose to sit on a public toilet is beyond me. not having to touch any one else's filth to eliminate is a biological advantage that im thankful for

abcdefz
05-08-2008, 12:26 PM
I can't believe there are guys who are threatened by it. That seems very junior high school to me.

b i o n i c
05-08-2008, 12:27 PM
im not threatened, other people can do what they want with their butts - whats it to me? it seems to me that the people who 'defensively' defend the practice might feel a little threatened. s'ok

Miho
05-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Er, so I take it you don't use public toilets at all?

b i o n i c
05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
erm, not more than i have to, no

... AND PROUD OF IT!

Miho
05-08-2008, 12:31 PM
It doesn't bother my ass. (No pun intended)

b i o n i c
05-08-2008, 12:34 PM
would you let your wife always dress your boy in big sis's pink clothes to save money? i mean, they're just clothes, right?

b i o n i c
05-08-2008, 12:37 PM
thats actually a general question to sitting pee'ers and moms who teach their kids to pee sitting because its too much trouble to teach your kids to aim and its too much work to wipe a little pee here and there.

kaiser soze
05-08-2008, 12:45 PM
I dont' care if people sit whilst pissing but I surely cannot do it unless the circumstances call for it. I fear my penis touching the bowl/water/backsplash

how about the people who let pubes stew on the bowl....that's just as disgusting as some splash, if you make a mess wipe it up

Miho
05-08-2008, 12:48 PM
would you let your wife always dress your boy in big sis's pink clothes to save money? i mean, they're just clothes, right?

You're comparing two completely different scenarios. That would just not be practical. If a mother (or my future wife) dressed her son in pink clothes, I would question her sanity. Urinating sitting down on a toilet is smart. It's almost like common sense. Urinating standing up is different when you're outside. You have no worries on staining anything, and you're free to aim wherever you wish. I think I really over-explained that one. :P

abcdefz
05-08-2008, 12:53 PM

Pfft. There's no reason to take the kids out of recycled newspapers and until they're in school. They grow too fast.

b i o n i c
05-08-2008, 12:53 PM
i dont follow. they seem like the same thing to me.

in terms of practicality, standing seems moreso than sitting. and i find it more practical to not have to spend extra money than to have to sit on a public toilet

b i o n i c
05-08-2008, 12:55 PM
if only i could just whip it out ..... i never sit on public pots ... i hover .... so its kind of like peeing standing up doggy style.

this is the only reason high heels seem sort of practical to me. when you do that position it seems like you might want help standing on your tiptoes, especially for pee shy people who have a hard time going in public. that might be uncomfortable

roosta
05-08-2008, 01:46 PM
how do you people take a shit in public?

Rock
05-08-2008, 01:50 PM
how do you people take a shit in public?

Standing up. *romshit*

I don't. I work 10 minutes from my house so i tell my boss i'm going to go home to dump out if i need to.
And I usually take care of it beforehand if I go out farther.

Now if its an emergency...or course i go, but I avoid it at as much as possible. I think ive probably dumped out 2 or 3 times my entire life in a public bathroom and those times were extreme emergencies.

Miho
05-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Now that is disgusting.

BangkokB
05-08-2008, 04:09 PM
They're called fags

Scrolled threw all the dribble but that's the $ Shot.

If you have a penis and sit down while you piss, you love to hangout in shoe sections of middleclass malls

Dorothy Wood
05-08-2008, 04:17 PM
I think all the pro-standing men in this thread just love looking at and holding on to their own dicks whenever they can.

As far as teaching your son to pee standing up...just, obviously you've never had to potty train a child. young boys aren't even capable of aiming, and it's absolutely ridiculous to assume that a mother (or father) is lazy for not training a child to stand and pee, when there are a million other more important things to take care of.

immature, needless judgment in here. :rolleyes:

Helvete
05-08-2008, 04:25 PM
I've had to dig my own toilet before, porcelain, of any kind is a luxury. Saying that, I never actually sit on public ones.

NoFenders
05-08-2008, 04:36 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ5a6Lbry3o (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ5a6Lbry3o)

:cool:

Miho
05-08-2008, 04:49 PM
The fact that this topic comes up in a thread every few months is funny to me. I made the last one.

ms.peachy
05-10-2008, 09:07 AM
... it's absolutely ridiculous to assume that a mother (or father) is lazy for not training a child to stand and pee, when there are a million other more important things to take care of.

Spot on. Having a girl, as I do, it isn't a major issue in my house, but here's the deal: I work 3 days a week and am taking a class; my husband just started his own company so he works all the hours God sends; there is grocery shopping, laundry, housecleaning and forty thousand other things to be done on any given day. Although the specifics of my situation may be unique to me, in terms of the general pace of life, I am no different to a gazillion other mothers. So if we take shortcuts here and there to best manage our time and take care of our families, well hey, aren't we just lucky we have that option. If I was the mother of a boy, do you think I'd be remotely keen to add "wipe up kid piss off wall, toilet and floor of bathroom several times per day" to my list? Fuck no, and fuck anybody who would think less of me for it - they can kiss my (very busy, not remotely lazy, as I've not got the time for it) ass.

mate_spawn_die
05-10-2008, 09:41 AM
i sit down when i pee. (http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=e31f044ab5207a050d09b0e9c71b1a1c)

Lyman Zerga
05-10-2008, 10:00 AM
pee on mee

mikizee
05-11-2008, 06:25 AM
IF ive shagged the night before its almost a certainty

icy manipulator
05-11-2008, 07:03 AM

this is how far i read into to this thread, because mikizee's opinion is spot on. if you are a bloke and feel you need to sit down to take a piss, THEN YOU ARE A FREAK!

Tzar
05-11-2008, 07:16 AM
hahaha it must be the australian in me that would call any guy who sits to piss a poof. if you proudly said that over here, you'd get the piss (no pun) taken out of you. big time.

sitting cause you're so wasted/pissed KINDA sounds like a half-legitimate excuse but if i ever did that, i'd get nauseus(sp)? and probably yack in my pants.

was it a-z that said 'privacy in public'? ok, if you're taking a shit, fair enough... i can't shit if i know someone else is in the toilets. but... you're pissing? i don't get it, dude?

Lyman Zerga
05-11-2008, 09:03 AM
i hate peeing when others are around, i try to rustle or do some other artificial noises to cover my natural noises or i cover my ears and shoot my stuff out as quick as possible

RobMoney$
05-11-2008, 10:07 AM
IF I ever do have to take a dump at work or somewhere I could care less if someone hears it.
I'll usually announce it like "Listen to this,...here it comes" ....then KABOOM!, I drop the bomb. Then I'll be like "Ahhh man that was a good one".

You're taking a dump, why try to hide it. They're surely going to smell it anyway.

Kid Presentable
05-11-2008, 10:15 AM
*slide-whistle*

mikizee
05-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Over the last couple of days I have asked several of my friends what they think on this matter, because I found it really strange.

Every single person has said 'pissing sitting down???? WTF?????'

I'm sorry but if you are a guy and you prefer to sit down to wizz instead of standing up you are a FREAK.

Auton
05-11-2008, 11:39 AM
I like pissing while standing on my head

for a second i thought this said "i like pissing while standing on my bed"

which would have been pretty gnarly

-T-
05-11-2008, 02:54 PM
I guess i looked at this thread at the right time because I had to urinate. so i gave it a try.

Here is my conclusion.

1. It feels wrong, similar to turds limp hand sake comparison.

2. inconvenient, you have to hold the penis away from the seat and bowl so it does not touch or get splash back. plain uncomfortable. its just wrong.

3. Man up and stand up!

Unless you have aiming difficulties for whatever reason there is no reason to piss sitting down.

Yetra Flam
05-11-2008, 04:33 PM
get up stand up!

mikizee
05-11-2008, 09:07 PM
I guess i looked at this thread at the right time because I had to urinate. so i gave it a try.

Here is my conclusion.

1. It feels wrong, similar to turds limp hand sake comparison.

2. inconvenient, you have to hold the penis away from the seat and bowl so it does not touch or get splash back. plain uncomfortable. its just wrong.

3. Man up and stand up!

Unless you have aiming difficulties for whatever reason there is no reason to piss sitting down.

yes.

Dorothy Wood
05-11-2008, 10:33 PM
who cares? I mean, this has gone on for 4 pages and nobody can really give a real answer to why it matters. because it doesn't.

RobMoney$
05-11-2008, 10:45 PM

...another gem from the RobMoney$ Guide To Parenting.

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment.

mikizee
05-11-2008, 11:27 PM
who cares? I mean, this has gone on for 4 pages and nobody can really give a real answer to why it matters. because it doesn't.

Of course it matters. Its completely unnatural and bizarre behaviour.

Dorothy Wood
05-11-2008, 11:49 PM
okay, so perhaps it is unusual, but that still doesn't mean it makes sense to try to make people feel bad about doing it. it's like a machismo thing I guess, but it just seems pointless and weird to get so riled up about it.

I guess what I'm getting at, is that you think than men who sit down are like women and are therefore gay...and that implies that being gay is bad...or even that being a woman is bad.

I'm just trying to understand why how a man eliminates urine from his body is anybody's business but his own.

russhie
05-12-2008, 01:53 AM
^Yes.!

It's so ignorant to imply that someone is less masculine because they choose to take a piss sitting down. It doesn't fucking matter, simple.

The people who made comments to that effect in this thread are probably of the same ilk as the moron who offered to tag team me on the weekend - fuck off, go take a piss standing up and then high five each other cause you're so fucking manly. Well done.

mikizee
05-12-2008, 02:18 AM
okay, so perhaps it is unusual, but that still doesn't mean it makes sense to try to make people feel bad about doing it. it's like a machismo thing I guess, but it just seems pointless and weird to get so riled up about it.

I guess what I'm getting at, is that you think than men who sit down are like women and are therefore gay...and that implies that being gay is bad...or even that being a woman is bad.

I'm just trying to understand why how a man eliminates urine from his body is anybody's business but his own.

Im not saying they are a woman or gay, i said freak. its WEIRD.

every single person from all walks of life i have asked (ok, maybe 5-6 people) have looked at me like an alien when i mentioned it. girls and boys.

maybe thats a unique aussie feeling on the situ. i dont know.

ms.peachy
05-12-2008, 03:04 AM
OK so, what we've learned here is that Australian men are apparently so insecure in their masculinity, they find it tremendously concerning how other men choose to relieve themselves, even if the manner in which it is done is in fact the norm on almost entirely the opposite side of the globe.

Jeez, talk about needing to 'man up':rolleyes:

mikizee
05-12-2008, 03:39 AM
I'm surprised none of the females find it strange.

2 girls I spoke to said they would be a little 'concerned' at the very least about their boyfriend if he took a wizz sitting down. It would definitely reflect badly on him.

What is with this world today

and yes im taking this thread too seriously

Lyman Zerga
05-12-2008, 03:57 AM
dont listen, men who sit down to piss are straight ass gay

fact.

Planetary
05-12-2008, 04:10 AM
moron who offered to tag team me on the weekend

lol(y)

hitmonlee
05-12-2008, 04:10 AM
I'm surprised none of the females find it strange.

2 girls I spoke to said they would be a little 'concerned' at the very least about their boyfriend if he took a wizz sitting down. It would definitely reflect badly on him.

What is with this world today

and yes im taking this thread too seriously

i find it strange - but as i said before - i'm a total convert. more guys should do this. less piss on the floor and maybe it would mean less public hair on my bathroom floor :(

camo
05-12-2008, 04:41 AM
Men who pee standing up must be hung like field mice. The tip of their Johnson must be so far away from the bowl that sitting down is the only weapon they have in the fight against splashback.

beastieangel01
05-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Ha! I do this sometimes, too!

haha, me too :o

funk63
05-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Men who pee standing up must be hung like field mice. The tip of their Johnson must be so far away from the bowl that sitting down is the only weapon they have in the fight against splashback.

dude did u mean men who pee sitting down must be hung like field mice?

camo
05-13-2008, 02:59 AM
yeah, whoops. Good pointer (y)

na§tee
05-13-2008, 03:34 AM
ah, so men who pee sitting down are not only more homosexually inclined or straight-up 'freaks', they have tiny dicks, too! :rolleyes:

camo
05-13-2008, 03:49 AM
yup, that about sums it up.

Next...men who shit whilst doing a cartwheel. Gay, show offs or circus performers?

trailerprincess
05-13-2008, 05:42 AM
The best thing about this thread is mikizee's incredulity at the whole debate.
It's made me laugh and for that I thank him!

Lyman Zerga
05-13-2008, 07:30 AM
yup, that about sums it up.

lol

mikizee
05-13-2008, 08:11 AM
The best thing about this thread is mikizee's incredulity at the whole debate.
It's made me laugh and for that I thank him!

haha no problem. Incredulity is the word alright. I still shake my head in disbelief when I think about not only that males actually do this but also the indifference to it.

I hang around a vastly eclectic group of people from all walks of life and we all stand united on this issue. its FUCKING WEIRD.

camo
05-13-2008, 09:28 AM
I only pee sitting down when I am taking a shit. Though I peed while doing the splits once

thats kind of sitting down too

Miho
05-13-2008, 11:11 AM
This thread is still going on. Are you real.

b i o n i c
05-13-2008, 12:48 PM
for the record, i never called or implied anyone was gay for peeing sitting down. so fuck you assholes.

na§tee
05-13-2008, 01:00 PM
i didn't think anyone was implying you said that, i certainly wasn't. i think it's all mikizee's OMGWTF? reaction now. mikizee and his enormous hetero australian penis. haha.

mikizee
05-13-2008, 01:06 PM
you forgot to mention the shaved balls

Miho
05-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Sitting down to urinate...

SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Dorothy Wood
05-13-2008, 04:47 PM
for the record, i never called or implied anyone was gay for peeing sitting down. so fuck you assholes.

well, you're questioning the manhood of sit down pee-ers. they are not manly, therefore they are feminine. which means they are like a woman, or gay. and that is somehow offensive to the masculine stand up pee-ers, implying that being feminine is bad or somehow less than.

my point was that it is ridiculous to judge someone based on how they pee, it doesn't make any body less of a man. It's absurd.

Lyman Zerga
05-13-2008, 04:52 PM
SERIOUS BUSINESS.

yeah seriously..

good thing im too masculine to get offened by this

mikizee
05-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Great, that means I'll be in an eternal state of outrage

Tzar
05-13-2008, 08:57 PM
well, you're questioning the manhood of sit down pee-ers. they are not manly, therefore they are feminine. which means they are like a woman, or gay. and that is somehow offensive to the masculine stand up pee-ers, implying that being feminine is bad or somehow less than.

my point was that it is ridiculous to judge someone based on how they pee, it doesn't make any body less of a man. It's absurd.
ok i'll take the stand with the pro-standing up'ers. none of us SERIOUSLY think and assume blokes who sit down to piss are actually gay. i did say i would call someone a poof if they told me they did it, but it would be tongue-in-cheek and i can guarantee mikizee would be/do the same. americans don't understand australian/pommie tongue-in-cheekism, they/you really don't.

it is indeed weird and hard for us guys to comprehend how it is a easier/convenient/healthier/more acceptable way to take a piss... how much easier is it than undoing or pulling down your pants and aiming away. if you're busting for a piss and you're out at a club or bar, you're faced with a much more (actually isnt that more but ya know) inconvenient problem if you sit down; undoing your fucking belt, fucking with your fly, wiping the seat down cause the drunk cunt before you did hit the seat or vomitted on it, and then having the state of mind to say "yeah this is healthier" and sit on the toilet to take a 10 second piss??? i really cannot comprehend that.

you don't understand masculinity either. females never truely will understand it. the fact is if a female did something 'guyish' it gets laughed off by females and by males. if a male does something 'femaleish' (sitting down to take a piss IS femaleish to the australian male, cant run from the truth), females accept it but guys won't. that's masculinity. majority of guys are homophobes if they admit it or not... we do worry about this shit. we worry about their reputation to other friends/guys.

or.... it may just be an australian thing. the whole image of a 'bloke' is the probably the harshest in any western country over here.

RobMoney$
05-13-2008, 09:55 PM

The Puss-ification of the American Male.

Men who squat like a woman to pee are odd, gay, freaks, different, or whatever other adjective you'd like to use.
Just like if a guy walked down a crowded public street in a dress and make-up would be odd or freaky behavior.

It's not being intolerant to call odd behavior odd.

russhie
05-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Tzar, you just contradicted yourself with that - on one hand, you say calling someone a poof is tongue in cheek and that there's some unwritten 'guy code' that says other blokes will understand you're just kidding, but then go on to say that most blokes are closet homophobes (to an extent) and feel threatened by un-masculine acts and therefore use insults as an outlet to protect themselves from these threats.

I don't get it - the guys who are most appealing are the ones who are comfortable with their own level of masculinity and don't feel the need to belittle the choices made by others (by way of joking, or not). It's just not attractive at all.

funk63
05-13-2008, 10:07 PM
Tzar, you just contradicted yourself with that - on one hand, you say calling someone a poof is tongue in cheek and that there's some unwritten 'guy code' that says other blokes will understand you're just kidding, but then go on to say that most blokes are closet homophobes (to an extent) and feel threatened by un-masculine acts and therefore use insults as an outlet to protect themselves from these threats.

I don't get it - the guys who are most appealing are the ones who are comfortable with their own level of masculinity and don't feel the need to belittle the choices made by others (by way of joking, or not). It's just not attractive at all.

or is it?

-T-
05-13-2008, 10:10 PM
When it comes to a feminine male, i really dont care that much. it may not be my thing and I thinks its weird but thats about it.

Its not like we are going to round up a posse and stone the masses of males that pee while sitting down.

russhie
05-13-2008, 10:18 PM
or is it?

No.

taquitos
05-13-2008, 10:19 PM
sometimes, after i drink a lot, i'll piss out my ass. hopefully i'm seated.

jackrock
05-13-2008, 10:23 PM
sometimes, after i drink a lot, i'll piss out my ass. hopefully i'm seated.
Ah, the anal pee. Frightening if you don't know what's going on.

Dorothy Wood
05-13-2008, 11:09 PM
The Puss-ification of the American Male.

Men who squat like a woman to pee are odd, gay, freaks, different, or whatever other adjective you'd like to use.
Just like if a guy walked down a crowded public street in a dress and make-up would be odd or freaky behavior.

It's not being intolerant to call odd behavior odd.

:rolleyes:

as to the rest, I'm not saying that the idea of a man sitting down to pee is the norm. I'm just trying to get to the root of why it would so offensive, or why that man becomes not a man because of it. the truth is, there is no reason. bionic began this saying he should stop hanging out with a guy because of it. yes, he was being tongue-in-cheek, but clearly it is a judgment of character...but I don't think it has any bearing on a person's character, therefore I don't understand why it's so upsetting. all signs point to underlying homophobia/misogyny.

:cool:

funk63
05-13-2008, 11:15 PM
girls dont understand this is a guy issue

Dorothy Wood
05-13-2008, 11:18 PM
why?

Kid Presentable
05-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Just to be sure I went and passed water whilst seated, and I feel ok. I'm a bit hungry...:confused:

funk63
05-13-2008, 11:22 PM
because you dont have a penis so you cant really understand. just as guys cant fully grasp the intricacies of the female psyche.

RobMoney$
05-13-2008, 11:25 PM
For the same reason men don't cry in public. It's a sign of weakness.
I just can't believe that someone actually needs this explained to them.

Dorothy Wood
05-13-2008, 11:26 PM
I can understand that standing and peeing is more convenient than sitting and peeing. but as far as I can see, there is no reason to get upset about someone else sitting when there have been sensible reasons given for sitting on occasion.

Dorothy Wood
05-13-2008, 11:28 PM
For the same reason men don't cry in public. It's a sign of weakness.
I just can't believe that someone actually needs this explained to them.

ha ha. how is it weak?

men cry in public about sports all the time.

RobMoney$
05-13-2008, 11:39 PM
One of my boyhood sports idols was Philadelphia Phillies 3rd Basemen Mike Schmidt. He is arguably the greatest 3rd baseman of all-time and had 548 home runs in his career (500 is an unofficial lock for the HOF). I idolized this guy growing up, wore his number when I played, I imitated his trademark swing at the plate, I collected every one of his baseball cards I could.

On the day he finally retired from the game, while giving his press conference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOPLJQuVm_I), he broke down and cried because he was overcome with emotion.

I immediately lost about 99% of the respect I ever had for him because everybody knows "THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL YOU SISSY".

Men don't cry, and they don't sit to pee. That's just they way it is.

Dorothy Wood
05-13-2008, 11:41 PM
you're weird.

RobMoney$
05-13-2008, 11:45 PM
HAHAAAA, Nah I'm fine, the world's just fucked up.

Look, even Kenneth Keith (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrwNNCqkvA&feature=related)made fun of Schmidt for crying.

funk63
05-13-2008, 11:46 PM
One of my boyhood sports idols was Philadelphia Phillies 3rd Basemen Mike Schmidt. He is arguably the greatest 3rd baseman of all-time and had 548 home runs in his career (500 is an unofficial lock for the HOF). I idolized this guy growing up, wore his number when I played, I imitated his trademark swing at the plate, I collected every one of his baseball cards I could.

On the day he finally retired from the game, while giving his press conference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOPLJQuVm_I), he broke down and cried because he was overcome with emotion.

I immediately lost about 99% of the respect I ever had for him because everybody knows "THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL YOU SISSY".

Men don't cry, and they don't sit to pee. That's just they way it is.

ya, 99 percent? thats a little extreme bro.

Dorothy Wood
05-14-2008, 12:06 AM
HAHAAAA, Nah I'm fine, the world's just fucked up.

Look, even Kenneth Keith (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrwNNCqkvA&feature=related)made fun of Schmidt for crying.

I don't know who that is, he doesn't seem funny.

sitting down to pee and crying is not that fucked up dude.

Kid Presentable
05-14-2008, 12:21 AM
Especially since so many people seem to be crying about people sitting down to pee.

Tzar
05-14-2008, 12:21 AM

then that makes me an online un-attractive homophobe. in the flesh, it really doesn't bother me what people do with their piss & shit. if my best mate tells me he pisses sitting down, i'll still make a joke about it here and there, and i can guarantee they won't get offended... and i won't question their masculinity, but i know other blokes do/would.

russhie
05-14-2008, 12:28 AM
^I didn't mean any offense by it, just so you know.

I just don't get it.

mikizee
05-14-2008, 12:46 AM
What ever happened to the strong, silent type?

-T-
05-14-2008, 07:50 AM
I dont think anyone is actually offended by men of the sitting nature.

b i o n i c
05-14-2008, 05:23 PM

i went looking for some more informed points of view and i thought some people might find these interesting...

... I'm very proud of the fact that I have mastered the art of standing up to urinate using the products from Mango. I even use the urinal now and again. Usually if I'm somewhere quiet. I still tend to avoid it in busy areas, but I know a lot of cisgender men who do this as well, so I feel no shame. The thing is now I'm starting to want to use it more and more at the urinal now I'm gaining so much confidence...

... i dont sit down on public toilets because in the mens bathroom theirs dried pee marks or wet pee marks on the seat which are nasty...

... Last night I went out... I had to go to the toilet twice during the meal. The first time I went to go to the toilet, and one of my cisgender male friends came at the same time. When we got into the mens bathroom he went into the cubicle, and I went at the urinal, and I was actually able to go. Then it happened the second time I went as well, but this time with a different cisgender man who is also one of my friends. He also went into the cubicle whilst I used the urinal. You can imagine how great it made me feel, knowing that I have more confidence than a lot of cisgender males...

... That's awesome that you are gaining the confidence to go to the urinal. I hope one day I can get something to help me pee standing up...

... I have yet to segway into this, though I'm pretty psyched about it. It's kind of like unlearning all the processes I was given though...

... I dont hvae this problem as i have to use disabled toilets. So i have no idea how you could get the confidence to use urinals!! So thats kool that you have confidence to do that...

... A victory I had over my mom. (She's still a bit doubtful of me being trans.)

Mom: (Noticing toilet seat is always down) Hey, have you been putting the toilet seat up when you pee?
Me: No, why would I do that?
Mom: You know, when you pee standing up, you don't want to get it all over the seat that I have to sit on.
Me: I don't pee standing up. That's what boys do...

... I wish I had personal experience to add here, but I am still looking forward to the day when I am able to pee standing up. *sigh*...

... I just want to do it because it's something that I see as a milestone. I don't HAVE to... but it means that on some level I've conquered a social boundary. Granted, it's a flimsy one, and not one I personally advise everyone to follow, but it's one I feel that I want to follow because it makes me comfortable...

... "quote:(person on that board)
What I do doesn’t make me a man…does it?"

You make a very good point (person). The reason I prefer to stand up when going to the toilet is not nessesarily because I feel it makes me more of a man, I've explained in many places on this forum before what sort of man I consider myself, and it certainly isn't a manly one, or a conventional one. I just always felt that from a young age I should have been able to urinate standing up, which obviously I couldn't because of the biological body I was born with. But to me standing feels the right and natural way to do it...

... I just want to do it because it's something that I see as a milestone. I don't HAVE to... but it means that on some level I've conquered a social boundary. Granted, it's a flimsy one, and not one I personally advise everyone to follow, but it's one I feel that I want to follow because it makes me comfortable...

... I have recently started talking to a lot more bioguys about toilets, and have discovered that quite a lot of them are actually extremely uncomfortable using the urinal. A lot of bioguys are extremely conscious about using the urinal...

... However much I'd like to use the urinal, I do still sit. I don't have a stand-to-pee device as I don't have the money for such right now. Hell, my binder consists of a scarf and an ace bandage (don't ask how I make that work -- but trust me, it gets the job done.) I'm envious of y'all who have enough money to help your transition along...

... No, it does not make me any less of a man if I do not pee standing up or if I use either bathroom. However it makes me feel like more of a male to do things that are perceived as male activities. I completely agree with you, that a lot of us were raised in a sterotypical fashion. But I think that is somethign that we just have to move past as we continue to mature...

... i look forward to the peeing while standing deal too. i remember in elementary school trying really hard to figure out why i couldnt go into the boys bathroom. the day i actually got to go inside i saw the urinals and thought - oooOooo and couldnt for the life of me figure out how i was supposed to sit on there. then realizing bio boys were different and could stand i just got jealous and have been that ever since.
and lets not talk about when sex started to happen and me not being properly equipped ...sheesh!

lately i started to realize that peeing while sitting just makes me feel awkward and makes the whole evacuating experience a lot longer than id like. im not a ubber masculine dude either. i guess i just wanna stand - get in - get out - and dude, lets go...

apparently peeing sitting or standing does hold some sort of gender role kind of thing. maybe their points of view are as obscene as the standing pee'ers on bbmbs' seem to be to a lot of people. or all of these people are misogynistic homophobes.

i dont know about anyone else but i dont find peeing sitting down offensive. i am not threatened by anyone else's odd behavior. and before you go and paint me with a large brush, odd means not usual, not wrong, dig? its more likely that the people whose behavior is called odd are the ones feeling threatened.

if you want to pretend that men and women are the same and that there is no difference, talk to transgendered people and/or read up on your biology. guess what, there are differences. i know gay dudes who love it in the pooper who could beat the shit out of 99% of your average vagina-lusting, beer drinkin, football watching, ball scratching, armchair farting male with one nail polished hand tied behind their backs. this has nothing to do with gay or straight.

im not really sure where the misogyny in my point of view is being invented from, looking at what i said. does it come from them being threatened by 'femininity'? im guessing here because i have no idea where that came from. you know what? the words masculine and feminine exist for a reason, and they are not adjectives for inferior or superior. if thats how YOU feel, then meditate on it your own, leave me out of it. men who are feminine arent women or necessarily gay. and women who are masculine are not men. women who want to be men arent better than women who stay women. men who want to be like women arent worse than men who chose to be 'masculine'.

everyone can do as they please, but in my case, i will not be teaching my sons to pee sitting down. nearly every man who pees sitting down does so because their mom taught them to, seems like mostly for practicality reasons.

i will not encourage my daughters to let their leg-hair grow so that i dont have to spend extra money on razors or find shaved hairs in the tub. i will not forbid my daughters buying bras because they're expensive and extra work to do laundry for, even if they are flat chested. i will not encourage my daughters to cut their hair short so that i dont have to find their long stray hairs in the sink, the floor and the carpets or because its more economical or practical to maintain.

would i wear a pink shirt? why the fuck not, but you wont find me arguing that its masculine. would i really hold it against someone that they like to sit down to pee, off course not. do i think its a little odd and funny, yes. do i find it feminine? as feminine as a bearded woman is masculine, yeah - kill me.

there is a difference between straight and masculine, as there is a difference between gay and feminine - figure it out before you go calling people homophobic or misogynistic.

ps screw you, assholes

RobMoney$
05-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Great fucking post man (y)

cookiepuss
05-14-2008, 06:34 PM
so you hang out on a transgenderd board too eh? Something you wanna tell us Bionic???? hee heee.

I'm teasing you asshole.:p;)

Miho
05-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Calm down there, buddy. This is all so silly. :P

b i o n i c
05-14-2008, 06:35 PM
:rolleyes:

Miho
05-14-2008, 06:38 PM
I said I sit down to urinate and I don't care what people think of me. It really isn't a big deal, and this thread has a lot of unneeded posts on it, given the topic at hand.

Edit: The funny part is all the people who are getting worked up over this are people who don't sit down to piss.

b i o n i c
05-14-2008, 06:42 PM
out of the top 6 posters in this thread, 4 are sitters. this whole place is full of unneeded posts to topics at hand. ps, no ones worked up, its just a debate,

cookiepuss
05-14-2008, 06:43 PM
I've lost site of what the argument is exactly?

lets talk about stripper and whores again.(y)

russhie
05-14-2008, 06:45 PM
I said I sit down to urinate and I don't care what people think of me. It really isn't a big deal, and this thread has a lot of unneeded posts on it, given the topic at hand.

Edit: The funny part is all the people who are getting worked up over this are people who don't sit down to piss.

er, I think the discussion at this point is less to do with the actual act of sitting down to piss, more to do with the latent homophobia/misogony that's being read into some posts.

Anyway, Bionic's post is worthwhile, it makes some good points...

Miho
05-14-2008, 06:52 PM
I don't get that part. I wouldn't have even thought of homophobia/misogony of sitting down to urinate until that argument came into play.

Yeti
05-14-2008, 07:20 PM
This thread kept getting hits so I decided to take a look. From A to the Z talking about sitting down because of wearing whites (never after Labor Day) to Bionic talking about seeing guys drop their pants to their ankles at the urinal has me chuckling.

Hell, I go to places like the Nissan Pavillion in DC for concerts and they have a circular fountain or a football game where they have troughs. I am not waiting in line for a stall. I go standing up, give it a shake and keep on truckin'.

I am going to have to potty train my son soon and I don't think I will have him sit to pee unless he is like a "crazy daisy" sprinkler.

mikizee
05-14-2008, 09:07 PM
I guess I was just so shocked that any male would prefer to piss sitting down. And not for exceptional circumstances, just like it better.

Its like someone coming to me and telling me they prefer to eat cereal while standing on their head.

It just doesn't make sense.

b i o n i c
05-14-2008, 10:52 PM
bionic has way too much time on his hands ....

yeah i did today(y)

Dorothy Wood
05-14-2008, 10:53 PM
homophobes! woman-haters! the lot of ya!

alright, I will admit that I've been pushing buttons for my own amusement. I don't really think that you guys are gay lady haters. I think it's just social conditioning, albeit in some cases rooted in misogyny *cough* robmoney *cough*

LET'S GET TO PAGE 10!

Miho
05-14-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm going to practice urinating while I'm standing on my hands. Innovative!

RobMoney$
05-15-2008, 04:33 AM
homophobes! woman-haters! the lot of ya!

alright, I will admit that I've been pushing buttons for my own amusement. I don't really think that you guys are gay lady haters. I think it's just social conditioning, albeit in some cases rooted in misogyny *cough* robmoney *cough*

LET'S GET TO PAGE 10!

Don't you have some laundry you should be doing instead of using the internet all day?

Lex Diamonds
05-15-2008, 04:41 AM
I agree wholeheartedly. (y)

b i o n i c
05-15-2008, 01:39 PM
i still think sitters wouldnt wear a "i pee sitting down" shirts.

ps: i dig all the "men who... " threads. im really not the average beer can smashing dude, despite this thread

Lex Diamonds
05-15-2008, 05:40 PM
What ever happened to the strong, silent type?
Like Gary Cooper.

abcdefz
05-21-2008, 10:27 AM
I guess I was just so shocked that any male would prefer to piss sitting down. And not for exceptional circumstances, just like it better.

Its like someone coming to me and telling me they prefer to eat cereal while standing on their head.

It just doesn't make sense.

As for me and my house, I reiterate: sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It all just depends. I'm bi-situal.