PDA

View Full Version : Who has been a victim...

trailerprincess
05-10-2008, 11:23 AM
of bank fraud?

I just checked my Abbey account balance earlier online and some fucker has used my bank account to pay Harrrow Borough Council of £2K, Barclaycard £250 and O2, £30

And the 'Investigation' Team don't work weekend so I have to wait until Monday to progress anything :(

I never pay attention to my bank account but I knew that I had money left this month so was planning to transfer £2K from my current account and low and behold I was overdrawn. Fuckers.:(

trailerprincess
05-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Looks like I won't be getting any money back for at least 3 weeks. I really hope they don't drag this out. Dirtbags. :(

camo
05-12-2008, 07:32 AM
thats really poor, I hope you're ok

trailerprincess
05-12-2008, 07:58 AM
Yeah, I'll be fine. I have just added to the list of things going wrong for me these days! :rolleyes:

:cursed:

camo
05-12-2008, 08:29 AM
My list is endless. If I was a teen again I'd be an emo.

abcdefz
05-12-2008, 08:44 AM
of bank fraud?

I just checked my Abbey account balance earlier online and some fucker has used my bank account to pay Harrrow Borough Council of £2K, Barclaycard £250 and O2, £30

And the 'Investigation' Team don't work weekend so I have to wait until Monday to progress anything :(

I never pay attention to my bank account but I knew that I had money left this month so was planning to transfer £2K from my current account and low and behold I was overdrawn. Fuckers.:(

That truly sucks. Sorry to hear it.

Yeah -- I got hijacked once via PayPal. Lots of miscellaneous charges, like $29.99 each from Europe. It got squared away but it made me
late with rent.

camo
05-12-2008, 08:51 AM
That truly sucks. Sorry to hear it.

Yeah -- I got hijacked once via PayPal. Lots of miscellaneous charges, like $29.99 each from Europe. It got squared away but it made me
late with rent.

that was me, you bought me a limited edition Gigli dvd. Money well spent (y)

Dorothy Wood
05-12-2008, 10:15 AM
someone charged a $180 couch cover to my account somehow. my bank resolved it fairly quickly, but it was annoying because I had to file a police report and I even got the scammer's address from the slipcover company...but the cops didn't seem to care. small bean I guess. they acted like I was wasting their time.

good luck!

Loppfessor
05-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Gawd!...You're such a victim!....jk I've had to deal with shit like this before and it sucks bad. Good luck to you