PDA

View Full Version : Obama's ahead in the superdelegate race

abcdefz
05-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Tom Allen of Maine put him one ahead.

Heh. Tom's of Maine.

CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/12/campaign.wrap/index.html)

ericg
05-12-2008, 12:01 PM
in their half ass, neverending attempts of quelling and distorting the overt facts of 911, war, oil, degeneration etc. with a pagan romanesque public dumber than the day is long, white house productions brings you hitlary and o'brother - the scripted front of american democracy.

with the 'best' writers counterfeit money can buy to continually play the angles and cover, not to mention exploit the fact that he's african american and that most seem to have been born yesterday in some eternal dumbed down groundhog day, it looks like obama, as planned, will be president.

with strong ties to bad business, shady dealings, and the council on foreign relations, america's bullshit trend continues.

i'd sooner vote for charlie brown.

abcdefz
05-12-2008, 12:29 PM
...and how does that make you feel?

ericg
05-12-2008, 12:40 PM
like an iq test that no one could pass.

yeahwho
05-12-2008, 02:33 PM
like an iq test that no one could pass.

especially the smaller critters like amoebas and algae

funk63
05-12-2008, 06:31 PM
ok im slow

DroppinScience
05-12-2008, 07:09 PM
(y)

RobMoney$
05-13-2008, 04:21 AM
(y)

Shut the fuck up Brett Lambert.
Always fucking gloating and going on with your man-love for Obama.

DroppinScience
05-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Shut the fuck up Brett Lambert.
Always fucking gloating and going on with your man-love for Obama.

You've been awful quiet ever since Hillary's "concession" speech. Oh well, at least you can gloat on Hillary's presumed West Virginia win.

yeahwho
05-13-2008, 04:48 PM
I just read this Boston Herald op/ed piece about Hillary, it actually incurs a backroom deal to get her to quit campaigning.

So maybe Hillary is much smarter than we think, she's going to campaign until her $11.5 million worth of her personal funds is paid back.

Could it be? Hillary’s looking like sore loser (http://news.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view.bg?articleid=1093525&srvc=home&position=recent) from todays Boston Herald. Her is another look at the staggering debt of her campaign. Clinton status puts focus on her $20 million debt (http://news.bostonherald.com/news/2008/view.bg?articleid=1093744)

RobMoney$
05-13-2008, 05:06 PM
You've been awful quiet ever since Hillary's "concession" speech. Oh well, at least you can gloat on Hillary's presumed West Virginia win.

Why would you want me to post more on here. You bash everything I say.
I'm too busy playing GTA IV to worry about politics right now.

DroppinScience
05-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Why would you want me to post more on here. You bash everything I say.

Believe me, nobody is terribly interested in having you post more of anything.

Enjoy GTA IV.

QueenAdrock
05-14-2008, 05:30 PM

Wasn't Hillary complaining about GTA: SA and its over-the-top violence and sex scenes? I wonder why she hasn't come out against IV yet. Either way, If she's against minors getting their hands on GTA, she should place the blame on the parents who are too damn busy to monitor their children's activities and just shell out money to keep them happy. It's all about personal responsibility, rather than trying to find a "boogeyman" to pin everything on if some kind of violence erupts.

Anyways, I've been watching my roommates play IV and it looks pretty damn sweet.

King PSYZ
05-15-2008, 11:04 AM
GTAIV is pretty fuckin awesome, but not as awesome as Barack's total PWNING of Hillary with now a lead on all counts.

I still love how Hillary counts uncontested pseudo primaries that she signed off on being null/void long before she was loosing the race.

RobMoney$
05-15-2008, 05:07 PM
In your mind he's PWNing her.
But in reality it's one of the closest elections we've ever had.

The Notorious LOL
05-15-2008, 10:00 PM
^ considering the primaries rarely go this long, you are by default absolutely 100% correct.