PDA

View Full Version : The Mermaid Question

Lex Diamonds
05-16-2008, 08:48 AM
So you have to bang a mermaid (merman for the ladies), it's like a life or death thing. Not up for debate.

Would you rather pork a fish's bottom half with a human upper body (ala most famous mermaids) or would you go for the human bottom half and fishy upper? Bearing in mind you have to put your wang in there/be penetrated until coitus.

Vote now!

na§tee
05-16-2008, 09:49 AM
geez pad, all these threads popping up about 'banging' lately. are you hella horny or what? is it the weather?

Guy Incognito
05-16-2008, 12:59 PM
So you have to bang a mermaid (merman for the ladies), it's like a life or death thing. Not up for debate.

Would you rather pork a fish's bottom half with a human upper body (ala most famous mermaids) or would you go for the human bottom half and fishy upper? Bearing in mind you have to put your wang in there/be penetrated until coitus.

Vote now!

Banging a mermaid? Thats soooooooo 1986.

(ala most famous mermaids) - name some that arent called darryl hannah.

Wouldnt a fish with human bottom half be called summat different.

mate_spawn_die
05-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Banging a mermaid? Thats soooooooo 1986.

remember back in '83? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRoGtiJp_E)

Lex Diamonds
05-16-2008, 02:28 PM
geez pad, all these threads popping up about 'banging' lately. are you hella horny or what? is it the weather?
I'm starting to objectify women more, it's all part of my style for summer '08. I'm just becoming more heartless in general, like raping kittens and running over children. (y)