PDA

View Full Version : lol

Lex Diamonds
05-25-2008, 07:48 PM
-=[Tom]=[The Well of Mimir]=[SSDD]=- has been added to the conversation.

Working at maximum effort for minimum wage, Can bring the stillest waters up to a simmering rage. says:
safe tom
Working at maximum effort for minimum wage, Can bring the stillest waters up to a simmering rage. says:
wagwan
-=[Tom]=[The Well of Mimir]=[SSDD]=- says:
o_o
Sup
hows things
aint seen u for clocks bruv
Alright I guess.

Loz has left the conversation.

Who be this then?
its me john
how u been man havent seen u since school

Loz has been added to the conversation.

Ah, I'm alright. What about you?
yeah im big pimpin, spendin Gs
usual shit
Cool
Loz says:
well
Loz says:
nice reunion we got going on here
you still live with your fit sister?
Loz says:

i would SLAM that
Unfortunately, you wouldn't. Because I forbid it.
ill pay you
worth it bruv she is fiiiine

-=[Tom]=[The Well of Mimir]=[SSDD]=- has left the conversation.

so long!

paul jones
05-25-2008, 07:49 PM
LOL

b i o n i c
05-25-2008, 11:18 PM
(y)