PDA

View Full Version : hey yo, funk

ericlee
06-12-2008, 05:25 PM
not to be an ass, well, maybe. You're an alright guy and all and not here to cause harm..

But for Christ's sakes man, learn how to spell. Reading your posts is like reading a text sent from my daughter. And your sig just gave me a headache.

That's all. Peace.

funk63
06-13-2008, 02:12 AM
sorry bro Im gonna work on it. the sig is from a youtube comment I thought was funny.

ericlee
06-13-2008, 02:48 AM
sorry bro Im gonna work on it. the sig is from a youtube comment I thought was funny.

It's all good. Just you know, when people read, they also say it in their head. After reading posts, not saying you spell as bad but, posts such as "wut u up2, ur gud" kinda makes a person feel stupid after reading it.

I think there's only 2 people who officially can get away with it. One being turd because, he's turd. Other being gmile cause he's got a style of doing so.

You, are still in n00b status. You got a cool shirt but, don't be pissin off my fellow spelling Nazis such as zorra and bob and hpd.

That is an interesting sig though.

funk63
06-13-2008, 06:01 AM
I cant confirm its validity but maybe Ill try it tonight. (the dumbo thing)

funk63
06-13-2008, 06:09 AM
It's all good. Just you know, when people read, they also say it in their head. After reading posts, not saying you spell as bad but, posts such as "wut u up2, ur gud" kinda makes a person feel stupid after reading it.

I think there's only 2 people who officially can get away with it. One being turd because, he's turd. Other being gmile cause he's got a style of doing so.

You, are still in n00b status. You got a cool shirt but, don't be pissin off my fellow spelling Nazis such as zorra and bob and hpd.

That is an interesting sig though.

btw im dyslexic

ericlee
06-13-2008, 09:24 PM
.sllab rouy gnitsub tsuj saw I, yrroS

Lyman Zerga
06-14-2008, 07:41 AM
just put him on ignore, no more chances

ericlee
06-14-2008, 04:50 PM
just put him on ignore, no more chances

Hows bout I put you on ignoracckka.

Cccc your way out. Yeah.

Lyman Zerga
06-15-2008, 02:36 PM
i have pretty much everyone but me on ignore so why should i care when someone on my ignore list ignores me