PDA

View Full Version : Don't be stingy with the sauce!!!!

cookiepuss
06-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Ever ask for sauce (sweet n' sour, BBQ, Honey Mustard, whatever) at a fast food place and they give you one measly little packet? and then you ask for more and they are annoyed or WORSE, they give you some bullshit about how they'll have to charge you 10 cent extra for more sauce???

what the fuck is that shit? I want sauce. i want lots of it. it should ALWAYS be complimentary. these are fucking huge corporations, don't fucking tell me that they are worried about giving out some special sauce that probably costs them a penny to provide.:rolleyes:

abcdefz
06-13-2008, 02:11 PM
You're on the sauce, cookiepuss?

Yeah -- but maybe if they'd train employees not to grab a fistful of ketchup packs, things would even out.

hpdrifter
06-13-2008, 02:27 PM
We went to Wendy's last night and they didn't give Sean any sauce for his nuggets.

He was inconsolable.

abcdefz
06-13-2008, 02:29 PM
His nuggets don't already have sauce in them?

hpdrifter
06-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Oh for crying out loud.

:p

Are those the kinds of posts you're worried about potential employers seeing?

abcdefz
06-13-2008, 02:34 PM
You never know what they might come for.

cookiepuss
06-13-2008, 03:04 PM
well, it's just that they need to get a clue that the sauce is the only thing at really makes their shitty food palatable in the first place.

now why I still eat fast food when i know it's crap is another mystery of the universe I'm not ready to tackle today.

ET
06-14-2008, 01:01 AM
One does not simply ask for sauce... one demands it! This is not a matter of luxury. Oh no. This is a matter of necessity. These fast food workers do not understand the concept of sweet and sour or honey mustard.

I have actually grabbed an extra packet from behind the counter a few times. You can't get arrested for stealing something that is free!

AceFace
06-14-2008, 07:49 AM
here's my complaint. i hate going to subway and asking for a veggie sub and them giving me veggies like it's on top of a bunch of meat. i shouldn't have to ask for more, and frankly it makes me feel piggy if i have to. i need a sandwich with substance too, just like the meat eaters! don't be stingy with the veggies!

Dorothy Wood
06-14-2008, 11:29 AM
mmm, fast food. I haven't had fast food in like 3 months. I want a crispy chicken sandwich. NO! I WANT ARBY'S! too bad there's no Arby's anywhere near me. I like their sauces.

I'll prolly just make eggs though. :(

I could ride my bike to mcdonald's though....hmmm. ohhhh, internal debate! shit, I really want arby's now. pls delivery.

Dorothy Wood
06-14-2008, 11:38 AM
here's my complaint. i hate going to subway and asking for a veggie sub and them giving me veggies like it's on top of a bunch of meat. i shouldn't have to ask for more, and frankly it makes me feel piggy if i have to. i need a sandwich with substance too, just like the meat eaters! don't be stingy with the veggies!

I feel very lucky that the subway across the street from my work has employees that give you whatever you want and plenty of it. sometimes I go to other subways and they want to just give me the "standard", which includes onions, which I hate. so I'm always like, "NO! NO ONIONS!" (I really hate onions), and have to repeat myself a lot about what I want. I wanna say, "listen to me before you start putting things on my sandwich and it'll be easier for both of us". but not my regular Subway, they are fast and pay attention to you. and I love them.