PDA

View Full Version : I don't know who Mindless Self Indulgence is

insertnamehere
06-19-2008, 07:47 PM
They're in town next week.

1. Should I go?
2. Supposing theres a 65% chance of sex, should I go?

Bob
06-19-2008, 07:54 PM
this should answer your 1st question

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JGMFzvvsrpg&feature=related

to answer your second question, if it means having sex with a mindless self indulgence fan, probably not because i have to assume they're pretty terrible people generally

i'm honestly kind of surprised MSI is still around, i figured they'd have exploded into a cloud of cocaine dust by now

insertnamehere
06-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Riiiight. So I'm not going to the show. I'd still consider doin' the guy. It's been a few years. Thanks bob.

Caribou
06-19-2008, 08:05 PM
I've seen them last year at some emo-festival.
I thought it was funny, though the band probably didn't mean it that way.
The chick drummer was kinda intrigueing. She seemed to be from a different planet. A planet full of pig-tailed robots who have electronic beeps coming out of regular drumkits. Yeah, that was weird.

Bob
06-19-2008, 08:08 PM
I thought it was funny, though the band probably didn't mean it that way.

i've always been kind of curious about that. i mean they're just so ridiculously stereotypically "look at me i'm a crazy punk rocker!" that there's just no way it isn't tongue-in-cheek. i bet they're just a really clever satire

either way, i have no doubt that most of their hardcore fans are "look at me i'm a crazy punk rocker!" kids

Caribou
06-19-2008, 08:14 PM
either way, i have no doubt that most of their hardcore fans are "look at me i'm a crazy punk rocker!" kids

Yeah, there were a lot of 14 year olds wearing t-shirts with ties, and they all stage-dived, mainly the girls, who were probably just little whores and liked to get felt up underneath their plaid skirts.

ScarySquirrel
06-19-2008, 10:05 PM
I used to know this guy who was into Mindless Self Indulgence. He gave me a copy of one of their CD's to "check 'em out, man."

I threw that thing out of the window of my car while driving down the highway and thing I sliced a turkey's neck with it flying by at 60 miles per hour. No joke.

Okay, so it probably didn't really slice his neck, but it sounded a lot cooler that way. I am pretty sure it bonked him in the noggin at least.

Dorothy Wood
06-19-2008, 10:10 PM
I dunno, I'd go just for the laughs.

insertnamehere
06-19-2008, 10:57 PM
meh, going to stuff costs money. plus it would be a big crowd. a big crowd of people i would hate. i can wait at home where it's nice and quiet.

Bob
06-20-2008, 12:12 AM
I like MSI :(

me too, kind of :(

funk63
06-20-2008, 12:43 AM
ive been denied all the best ultra sex.

insertnamehere
06-20-2008, 01:25 AM
I like MSI :(

oh ok then i like them too

:p

<3

Dorothy Wood
06-20-2008, 01:30 AM
Joel is the 65% sex!

insertnamehere
06-20-2008, 01:55 AM
i love joel, but no

this dude i knew that moved away like a year ago is coming back to visit and go to that show and he's gonna stay at my place, and im pretty sure he wants to do me (y)