PDA

View Full Version : Who here

cookiepuss
06-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Thinks that I should get my left nipple pierced again?

I had it pierced before for a few years...then it got irritated and I took it out. I thought I was done with it and let it go....but now...i kinda miss it...hummmm

maybe i'm just bored.

Freebasser
06-20-2008, 04:40 PM
Go the whole hog and have a steel girder punched straight through both tits.

Yetra Flam
06-20-2008, 04:40 PM
don't they take ages to heal?

cookiepuss
06-20-2008, 04:42 PM
^ I think the first time around it took at least a month...and a lot of other piercings I've had took like 2-3 weeks.

I should probably get both done...but I think sensation wise...it's nice to have one done and the other one not when one is visiting sexytown..;)

hpdrifter
06-20-2008, 06:33 PM
As posted in pm, be careful of re-piercing. I re-pierced my nose years ago and the previous piercing had left mad scar tissue and it hurt so bad when he re-pierced it. There was a crunching sound, I kid you not.

kll
06-20-2008, 07:46 PM
yeah, re-piercing something that already was irritated seems pretty risky. sounds like you need to go take a walk around the block...

funk63
06-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Im a little hard

Myu-to
06-20-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm a little bit rock-n-roll.

Bob
06-20-2008, 10:34 PM
scabbed up infected nipples are hot

Lyman Zerga
06-21-2008, 07:53 AM
nipple piercings look better on guys, on slim ones

gbsuey
06-21-2008, 08:12 AM
i sometimes miss mine-had them both done but took 'em out a while back. i'd say go for it cp-but get an opinion from a few different piercers about the scar tissue thing. can't say i'd go there again myself!!

AceFace
06-21-2008, 09:10 AM
if you have the balls... DO IT! i always said that my nips would be the only things i would get pierced. somehow i forgot that when i got my nose done and wow that hurt so bad i'll NEVER get my nipples done.

i think it's hot. my husband used to have both of his pierced and it was super fucking sexy.

of course you're a chick.... so it's about 20 times hotter.

ToucanSpam
06-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Yes you should. It's ridiculously hot.

russhie
06-22-2008, 04:47 AM
Pierced nipples always seemed to be for 16 year old girls who wanted to seem sexier - "oh what, that's not my hard nipple, it's a piercing, you pervert, haha" *twirls hair around fingers*

I dunno. Do it if you want, it's your body.

Lyman Zerga
06-22-2008, 05:53 AM
nope. she cant do it, the poll clearly says no

cookiepuss
06-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Oh I know some of you have probably spent all weekend thinking about my tits...so i thought I'd report back...heh.

it's done. re-pierced the left one. NOT a problem at all. which surprised the hell out of me. in fact it's not even sore today...which my masochistic self is a bit dissapointed about. To be honest, I was looking for some physical manifestation of some emotional pain I've been going through. Although I personally find this type of peircing sexy and to have certain sensual benefits...this was never really about trying to be more sexy, I didn't need it for that.

overall...second time around much easier...but I also went with a barbell...which really doesn't move around much and that's way better for healing than the gigantic doorknocker ring that the guy who pierced me the first time put in.

I had a woman do it this time too.;)
and actually I didn't pay for it. I started my own little jewelry business and the piercer liked my work so much that she did a trade..jewelry for piercing.

Bartering is awesome!:cool:

AceFace
06-23-2008, 12:09 PM
i can understand that pain/emotion thing. sometimes, when i'm really down and i'm overwhelmed by emotion, i feel like the pain of a tattoo is the only thing that will make me feel better... let me release the emotion.

my last tattoo (my foot) was def done to help me get over some emotional pain.

Lex Diamonds
06-24-2008, 04:51 AM
Umm so where's the pics?